Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (23334 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Image123:

i never agreed or disagreed, i simply showed you saying that the results look supernatural. Why did you say that the results look supernatural?

So do you agree or disagree?

They look supernatural because people have been primed to consider them as supernatural when in fact they are not supernatural.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

So do you agree or disagree?

They look supernatural because people have been primed to consider them as supernatural when in fact they are not supernatural.

Give one or two examples of what you consider supernatural.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Image123:

Give one or two examples of what you consider supernatural.

I don't consider anything as supernatural.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

I don't consider anything as supernatural.

So what did you have in mind when you say that Oyedepo's results look supernatural?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Image123:

So what did you have in mind when you say that Oyedepo's results look supernatural?

Answer my question first, I have obliged you an answer, you should reciprocate.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
LordReed:

Answer my question first, I have obliged you an answer, you should reciprocate.

Supernatural is something relating to God or attributed to God because it is phenomenal and unusual.
Feeding 5,000 men is not necessarily supernatural, any government, politician, NGO, and philanthropist can do it. But when the mode is feeding 5,000 men from 5 loaves of bread, that is supernatural. It doesn't save anybody because those men can shout "crucify Him" in coming weeks. Building and buying don't save anybody too.
Can God help you do something? Yes.
Can God help you build a house? Certainly.
Can God help you get a car or plane? Absolutely.
Oyedepo is someone you can see almost every day. Just find him on YouTube, he's busy saying what God will help him do or what God has helped him do. Check him back in 6months or years time, God has helped him do what he said(prayers and faith). It's very clear and documented, no gimmicks or guess work. The speed, ease and efficiency is definitely not made in Nigeria. You can try to replicate any achievement of your choice with your team of "intelligent" atheists. Let's see how far.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Image123:

Supernatural is something relating to God or attributed to God because it is phenomenal and unusual.
Feeding 5,000 men is not necessarily supernatural, any government, politician, NGO, and philanthropist can do it. But when the mode is feeding 5,000 men from 5 loaves of bread, that is supernatural. It doesn't save anybody because those men can shout "crucify Him" in coming weeks. Building and buying don't save anybody too.
Can God help you do something? Yes.
Can God help you build a house? Certainly.
Can God help you get a car or plane? Absolutely.
Oyedepo is someone you can see almost every day. Just find him on YouTube, he's busy saying what God will help him do or what God has helped him do. Check him back in 6months or years time, God has helped him do what he said(prayers and faith). It's very clear and documented, no gimmicks or guess work. The speed, ease and efficiency is definitely not made in Nigeria. You can try to replicate any achievement of your choice with your team of "intelligent" atheists. Let's see how far.

I already said it looks supernatural because he has primed people to think it is. What speed are you talking about? That funds were available to carry out the tasks or the time it took? What was was unusual here?

I would attempt to achieve any of these results if I have a multibillion naira generating organisation.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
LordReed:

I already said it looks supernatural because he has primed people to think it is. What speed are you talking about? That funds were available to carry out the tasks or the time it took? What was was unusual here?

I would attempt to achieve any of these results if I have a multibillion naira generating organisation.

Lol, you don't believe in supernatural but it looks supernatural. How can something look like what you don't believe in and doesn't exist? It's an open secret Reed, you're richer than Oyedepo was when he started Winners. Why don't you have a multibillion naira generating organization? Don't you want to look supernatural?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Image123:

Lol, you don't believe in supernatural but it looks supernatural. How can something look like what you don't believe in and doesn't exist? It's an open secret Reed, you're richer than Oyedepo was when he started Winners. Why don't you have a multibillion naira generating organization? Don't you want to look supernatural?

How many times do I need to repeat it, it looks supernatural because they have been primed to believe it is.

I don't have a multibillion naira generating organisation because I haven't hit upon an idea that will take me there. Jeff Bezos did and became the richest man in the world after starting from his garage, no supernatural input.

So what speed are you talking about? By the way Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1994 and became richest man while Oyedepo is still probably just the richest pastor in Africa not even the richest man. So what exactly is the "supernatural" about his accomplishments?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
LordReed:

How many times do I need to repeat it, it looks supernatural because they have been primed to believe it is.

I don't have a multibillion naira generating organisation because I haven't hit upon an idea that will take me there. Jeff Bezos did and became the richest man in the world after starting from his garage, no supernatural input.

So what speed are you talking about? By the way Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1994 and became richest man while Oyedepo is still probably just the richest pastor in Africa not even the richest man. So what exactly is the "supernatural" about his accomplishments?

Again, you mixed apples with oranges. i wasn't referring to speed of wealth like you are implying. It is clear that you are currently richer than Oyedepo and his ministry were when they started, so what exactly stops you from doing what he has done? The speed, ease and efficiency of the well known projects like Canaanland and CU is what i refer to, i don't know or care much about his wealth like you seem to do. Bezos climbed up a well known Wall Street ladder and sold/sells diversified physical things to billions of people. Celebrate grace Reed. smiley
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 5:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Image123:

Again, you mixed apples with oranges. i wasn't referring to speed of wealth like you are implying. It is clear that you are currently richer than Oyedepo and his ministry were when they started, so what exactly stops you from doing what he has done? The speed, ease and efficiency of the well known projects like Canaanland and CU is what i refer to, i don't know or care much about his wealth like you seem to do. Bezos climbed up a well known Wall Street ladder and sold/sells diversified physical things to billions of people. Celebrate grace Reed. smiley

I can't become a minister like Oyedepo because I don't have the same convictions he has that should be clear enough. When I mentioned multibillion generating organisation I wasn't referring to his wealth perse but to the capacity to fund whatever project he decides on. When you say ease and speed is it not because the money was available? Or else he'd have undertaken the project much earlier in his career as a minister. Also the contrast with Bezos is also about the so called speed and ease, Bezos started Amazon from his garage not from Wall Street and by 2018 was the richest man in the world by contrast he is at the finish line while Oyedepo is barely a tenth of the way. If there is some kind of supernatural component to Oyedepo's accent then it is not apparent and most especially not in building projects and jet purchases.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
LordReed:

I can't become a minister like Oyedepo because I don't have the same convictions he has that should be clear enough. When I mentioned multibillion generating organisation I wasn't referring to his wealth perse but to the capacity to fund whatever project he decides on. When you say ease and speed is it not because the money was available? Or else he'd have undertaken the project much earlier in his career as a minister. Also the contrast with Bezos is also about the so called speed and ease, Bezos started Amazon from his garage not from Wall Street and by 2018 was the richest man in the world by contrast he is at the finish line while Oyedepo is barely a tenth of the way. If there is some kind of supernatural component to Oyedepo's accent then it is not apparent and most especially not in building projects and jet purchases.

Lol, i don't ask you to be a preacher, i ask you to be as wealthy as you claim that he is since it's not supernatural to you. The speed and ease with which CU and Canaanland was accomplished when the vision came should not be a strange news to you. The efficiency is also second to none. Amazon can't even do proper business in Nigeria, not to talk of trying spiritual business. Stop comparing apples and onions.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Image123:

Lol, i don't ask you to be a preacher, i ask you to be as wealthy as you claim that he is since it's not supernatural to you. The speed and ease with which CU and Canaanland was accomplished when the vision came should not be a strange news to you. The efficiency is also second to none. Amazon can't even do proper business in Nigeria, not to talk of trying spiritual business. Stop comparing apples and onions.

And I already answered why I am not and showed why it is not a supernatural feat. Speed and ease of building when money is available is not a supernatural feat.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordReed:

And I already answered why I am not and showed why it is not a supernatural feat. Speed and ease of building when money is available is not a supernatural feat.

Lol, you must be the account manager, the Canaanland story says money was not available.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Image123:

Lol, you must be the account manager, the Canaanland story says money was not available.

Yeah sure, a story. LoLz.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordReed:

Yeah sure, a story. LoLz.

"Story" doesn't always depict fiction like you presume, it is also an account of incidents or events, a statement regarding the facts pertinent to a situation in question. That's the dictionary definition.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Image123:

"Story" doesn't always depict fiction like you presume, it is also an account of incidents or events, a statement regarding the facts pertinent to a situation in question. That's the dictionary definition.

Story also means its details can be selectively embellished for effect. Which I think is the case here. People were asked to give time, effort and money during the building of that Canaanland church so no sir I don't see anything supernatural about its building. Even the furnishings were largely donations.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordReed:

Story also means its details can be selectively embellished for effect. Which I think is the case here. People were asked to give time, effort and money during the building of that Canaanland church so no sir I don't see anything supernatural about its building. Even the furnishings were largely donations.

People are asked to give to church projects and programs since time immemorial. That doesn't guarantee abundance of supply in the set time with no borrowing or owing of any bank. You can find out from many others carrying out projects. Like i said, the ease, speed and efficiency with which the project was carried out and is being maintained is very much above natural given the circumstances. It is very well documented, not hidden.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Image123:

People are asked to give to church projects and programs since time immemorial. That doesn't guarantee abundance of supply in the set time with no borrowing or owing of any bank. You can find out from many others carrying out projects. Like i said, the ease, speed and efficiency with which the project was carried out and is being maintained is very much above natural given the circumstances. It is very well documented, not hidden.

Well you are at liberty to believe it is supernatural, I don't.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Stillwhites(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ayebatonye:
It is so easy to talk bad about him. RCCG will be 70 years in August. God has kept the church for 70 years. He left his profession to become a pastor when RCCG was still very small. The church had not grown yet and now the church is growing and it is in over 192 countries of the world. No one called him a scammer during the days of little beginning. And of course those little beginning, a lot of you were not born. That man will be 80 years old in March. That means before Pastor Adeboye was even born, RCCG has been in existence.

Please refrain from saying things you don't know. Besides, he is our Daddy GO and we love him like that.
The day he laid his hand on me, i was happy. Are you a member of RCCG?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Ayebatonye(f): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
The day he laid his hand on me, i was happy. Are you a member of RCCG?

Yes, I am a member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.