Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye (23328 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2022
Skyview01:

Ok. Can you point to where i authoritatively said something negative against anyone who is not a Nigeria politician.

Stay on the lane of the engagement.
You are already drifting to Nigerian politicians which is not the subject here.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Emperor88(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Dawn91:
Oh so now he is a professor?
Tomorrow he will say he flew a plane without petrol from London to Abuja angry liar
angry

You are blessed..A professor who believes in myths. A professor whom is building churches every 5 minutes walk over building a research center.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Dawn91(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Emperor88:

You are blessed..A professor who believes in myths. A professor whom is building churches every 5 minutes walk over building a research center.

He is just a fraud that's it , plain and simple

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by eedriyz(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Lilsameey:
My question now is, Can you still solve mathematics??

Being a professor is a joke to you abi?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2022
what can of nonentity post is this where did he mention that he is a professor? nairaland should not be encouraging all this type of thrash on frontpage. before u know some people will start arguing that he is a prof and they saw the news on nairaland.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by sigiyaya112: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

May God forgive you,amen !
It is God that needs my forgiveness.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by sigiyaya112: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Achiever1010:
Stop making such outlandish remarks. He was already a successful lecturer when God called him just as Peter was a fisherman before Jesus called him to become a fisher of men.
God called who grin grin please wake up and reason bro. and for the story of your white Jesus and peter make i no just talk watin de my mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Andres28(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2022
I am hoping for a miracle before i do the unthinkable. I am currently depressed and going through a meltdown i can't describe. My pain threshold has been overstretched .

No job, no helper, no friend, and i would be evicted from the room and parlor i currently live.

I want my benefactor on this forum to show empathy and come to my rescue because i am helpless right now.

First change your name from Nobody to somebody..Often times Satan uses our confession to track us down.
Then secondly remain positive, while trusting God for a breakthrough..I see God changing your story in a very short time. .believe God, believe this.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
aljpimp:

Lols… it’s easier said man … anybody can be faced with anything.. even the Buddhists with vast knowledge of science and universe mixed with spirituality still hold on to something as hope
Well... hope is relative.. some of us don't need hope, we rely on what we can see or aquire at that moment and leave the rest or the future to sort itself out, hopes can disappoint, hopes are not assured, hopes are just something people hold on to for comfort, hopes are not real. Try not to judge me by your own or the Buddhists standard. grin humans are unique in their own ways.

I don't care what the Buddhists do or believe in, Afterall Buddhism is still a kinda religion that brainwashes their worshippers just like christianity or islam, all religion thrives on people's vulnerabilities therefore sells them false hopes and rubbish like spirituality to comfort them. For believers it is easy to feel that some kinda devil or unseen entities are responsible for their failures rather than blame themselves for not trying harder. grin they believe that some invisible guy called God or hope will come and sort out their problems invisibly with a magic wand

I would rather be told a hard uncomfortable truth than be told a very comforting and pleasant lie. this is what religion, church, hopes and faith tells vulnerable people, Pleasant lies!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Stay on the lane of the engagement.
You are already drifting to Nigerian politicians which is not the subject here.

Pastors are not God and above criticism. I know we worsip them as God in Nigeria.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Lilsameey: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
eedriyz:

Being a professor is a joke to you abi?
Can't you take jokes? Why always serious?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigra:

Omoh rest oh,He is a scammer and thief and his own is legit because of goons like you believing everything he spits..mention one thing he has done for humanity with all the offerings and tithe? Na to dey use una catch cruise.. tongue cheesy cheesy
True talk. grin
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Andres28:

First change your name from Nobody to somebody..Often times Satan uses our confession to track us down.
Then secondly remain positive, while trusting God for a breakthrough..I see God changing your story in a very short time. .believe God, believe this.
grin grin grin Satan? Is Satan male or female?

Yea! by the time God shows her ugly face the man might be in deeper distress. In some countries that guy will seek counselling from a psychiatric or a mental health counsellor. In nigeria, he is being adviced to change his name, because otherwise some guy or is it girl called satan will track him down grin

And another guy called God will come and rescue him all he had to do is sit on his fat ass and believe... grin this is how brainwashing happens. Vulnerable and desparate lazy greedy people are easily brainwashed by peddlers of false hopes and miracles, just like Adegbole brainwashes his gullible worshippers
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
sigiyaya112:
God called who grin grin please wake up and reason bro. and for the story of your white Jesus and peter make i no just talk watin de my mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God called him on his mobile phone. grin oi!! Cam here!! The long hair, long bearded dress wearing Jesus from Buddapest is waiting for you!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
gypsey:
Well... hope is relative.. some of us don't need hope, we rely on what we can see or aquire at that moment and leave the rest or the future to sort itself out, hopes can disappoint, hopes are not assured, hopes are just something people hold on to for comfort, hopes are not real. Try not to judge me by your own or the Buddhists standard. grin humans are unique in their own ways.

I don't care what the Buddhists do or believe in, Afterall Buddhism is still a kinda religion that brainwashes their worshippers just like christianity or islam, all religion thrives on people's vulnerabilities therefore sells them false hopes and rubbish like spirituality to comfort them. For believers it is easy to feel that some kinda devil or unseen entities are responsible for their failures rather than blame themselves for not trying harder. grin they believe that some invisible guy called God or hope will come and sort out their problems invisibly with a magic wand

I would rather be told a hard uncomfortable truth than be told a very comforting and pleasant lie. this is what religion, church, hopes and faith tells vulnerable people, Pleasant lies!
Well, with your statement “leaving the rest for the future to sort out” is also a big way of holding on to something as a means of hope . .. you can’t be smarter than nature.. I’ll recommend that you go read about Wim hof(ice man) and see his discoveries and works ..
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
aljpimp:

Well, with your statement “leaving the rest for the future to sort out” is also a big way of holding on to something as a means of hope . .. you can’t be smarter than nature.. I’ll recommend that you go read about Wim hof(ice man) and see his discoveries and works ..
So everything i wrote up there only that part caught your attention?. grin you just want to keep clinging to the myth called hope by interpreting my words to suit your undestanding of hope. Co's that part you find very convienience and comfortable for you. And if i retract that part of my comments then what? cheesy what would be left for you to cling on to as hope?.

What is nature? Define nature overall, not in your understanding of it. As i ve said, humans are unique in how they view things, you just want every human to see things your own way instead. That is not gonna happen! You can "hope" or wish it does but it would never happen.

If people go searching for negatives about anything, negatives they will find.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by aljpimp(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
gypsey:
So everything i wrote up there only that part caught your attention?. grin you just want to keep clinging to the myth called hope by interpreting my words to suit your undestanding of hope.

If people go searching for negatives about anything, negatives they will find.

Well.. good luck!
You don’t get the point.. when you have hope, not necessarily religion… that works with your mind.. scientifically it’s proven some hormones will be released in your body .. reason I recommend that you read about wim hof‘s work .. did you know that scientists have tested the brain transmission of yogis in the likes of sadhguru and the result was surprising. I understand your view but as far as this universe remains dynamic, no view is superior
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
aljpimp:

You don’t get the point.. when you have hope, not necessarily religion… that works with your mind.. scientifically it’s proven some hormones will be released in your body .. reason I recommend that you read about wim hof‘s work .. did you know that scientists have tested the brain transmission of yogis in the likes of sadhguru and the result was surprising. I understand your view but as far as this universe remains dynamic, no view is superior
Look! do i sound like a morron to you? grin anyway, you appear very intelligent to me. I understand the difference between hope and religion, some people can have hope though they are not religious..

But religion and hope works hand in hand with sentiments and emotions now let's forget about religion and focus on hope.. vulnerability and emotions attracts hope.

You mentioned earlier "you can't cheat nature" what is nature? Define nature overall not in your own understanding. Co's other people might see nature differently.

Also the reason you are clinging on to hope perhaps is co's it makes you comfortable it may not be real but it comforts you i guess. You don't wanna feel uncomfortable in life, even though uncomfortabilities are part of living.

I am Autistic i see things differently from how other people see it, and i am emotion less grin i don't even know that i am emotion less.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by BabaDelta1: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
I am a member of RCCG and truth is, I am not pleased with some things about the church. Just yesterday, I dropped my resignation letter because of some sharp practices which bothers on finance.

I was planning to draft an open letter to Pastor E A Adeboye when I saw this post.

70% of parish offerings, tithes and donations goes to the Head Quarter (remittance) leaving the parish with like 30% to pay rent, utility bills etc which will definitely not be enough to sustain the parish before the next remittance. This is an act I strongly frown at because same members that contributed what was taking to National will be the same people to contribute to foot pending bills, making many to question what their tithe and offering is being used for.

Not only that, I don't feel comfortable giving Pastors envelope during Let's go a fishing. The pastors are being delegated to visit newly planted parishes and when they are leaving, they give then envelope which to me is wrong.

During Covid 19 no movement, same National that 70% of what parishes make goes to did not reach out to their members (palliatives) at Parish level, it is the same parish members who always contribute that put heads together to reach out to the less privileged ones amongst them. What then is National using all the funds sent to them for?

A brother in my local parish who is just managing to survive as a youth (Barber) was hit by stray bullet. He is a worker, letter was written to the Head Quarter for financial assistance but the request was turned down. Instead, head quarter said his picture should be uploaded online for financial assistance from unknown people. This is a brother that needed urgent financial help to save his life. So many other request turned down, making members to question why so much is being sent to national and when help is needed, national turns its back at members who out of the little they have always contribute and send it across.

With all due respect sir, RCCG need to put a lot of things in place. welfare to members is zero.

It is also very frustrating how members manage to contribute money to build church and when assistance is needed from national, they tell them to go bring statement of account showing a certain percentage before they can help. Even when they meet up with the certain percentage, it is no guarantee that the remaining balance will be provided by national.

I am particularly not happy with that arrangement of sending 70% generated from parishes to national and will greatly appreciate if this is looked into.

I do not mean any disrespect neither is it targeted at rubbishing the man of God nor the church but I just don't feel comfortable with that practice and many members are complaining even though they fear to speak out so they don't tag them as Judas Iscariot.

I wish this gets to Pastor Adeboye so that corrections can be made where necessary and for the work of God to move smoothly without people grumbling.

Thank you.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
BabaDelta1:
I am a member of RCCG and truth is, I am not pleased with some things about the church. Just yesterday, I dropped my resignation letter because of some sharp practices which bothers on finance.

I was planning to draft an open letter to Pastor E A Adeboye when I saw this post.

70% of parish offerings, tithes and donations goes to the Head Quarter (remittance) leaving the parish with like 30% to pay rent, utility bills etc which will definitely not be enough to sustain the parish before the next remittance. This is an act I strongly frown at because same members that contributed what was taking to National will be the same people to contribute to foot pending bills, making many to question what their tithe and offering is being used for.

Not only that, I don't feel comfortable giving Pastors envelope during Let's go a fishing. The pastors are being delegated to visit newly planted parishes and when they are leaving, they give then envelope which to me is wrong.

During Covid 19 no movement, same National that 70% of what parishes make goes to did not reach out to their members (palliatives) at Parish level, it is the same parish members who always contribute that put heads together to reach out to the less privileged ones amongst them. What then is National using all the funds sent to them for?

A brother in my local parish who is just managing to survive as a youth (Barber) was hit by stray bullet. He is a worker, letter was written to the Head Quarter for financial assistance but the request was turned down. Instead, head quarter said his picture should be uploaded online for financial assistance from unknown people. This is a brother that needed urgent financial help to save his life. So many other request turned down, making members to question why so much is being sent to national and when help is needed, national turns its back at members who out of the little they have always contribute and send it across.

With all due respect sir, RCCG need to put a lot of things in place. welfare to members is zero.

It is also very frustrating how members manage to contribute money to build church and when assistance is needed from national, they tell them to go bring statement of account showing a certain percentage before they can help. Even when they meet up with the certain percentage, it is no guarantee that the remaining balance will be provided by national.

I am particularly not happy with that arrangement of sending 70% generated from parishes to national and will greatly appreciate if this is looked into.

I do not mean any disrespect neither is it targeted at rubbishing the man of God nor the church but I just don't feel comfortable with that practice and many members are complaining even though they fear to speak out so they don't tag them as Judas Iscariot.

I wish this gets to Pastor Adeboye so that corrections can be made where necessary and for the work of God to move smoothly without people grumbling.

Thank you.
Yeeee!!! this one has woken up! grin from his/her religious slumber!! And the scam called church!

Some of your church members have being brainwashed to be Afraid to ask questions about the church finances, Be afriad to call Adegbole a crook! Church members has the right to question everything about their church business!

Well.. i call him a scammer and a crook!

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Backlaw406(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
gypsey:
Yeeee!!! this one has woken up! grin from his/her religious slumber!! And the scam called church!

Some of your church members have being brainwashed to be Afraid to ask questions about the church finances, Be afriad to call Adegbole a crook! Church members has the right to question everything about their church business!

Well.. i call him a scammer and a crook!

Exactly man, that's the way of religious organisation, those people don't give a damn wether their people okay or not, all their priorities are "just make sure you come to the gathering even though you are sick and powerless, and make sure you pay your tithes, offering and money for church development even though you haven't eat on that particular day.

Just imagine, one of their member that has put his trust and confidence on them for this years along had a stray bullet, asked for help, all they could was telling them to ask for help at the social media. Where all the money they are accumulating from the so called members are going to?, it's for their personal uses.

I wish eyes of all these religionist could just open and realize they can worship their God if there is any not through those religion leaders who people think they are the way to reach Him.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by sigiyaya112: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
gypsey:
God called him on his mobile phone. grin oi!! Cam here!! The long hair, long bearded dress wearing Jesus from Buddapest is waiting for you!!!
So that guy is from Hungary grin grin grin
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
sigiyaya112:
So that guy is from Hungary grin grin grin
Yes! He is from Budda rather they just added pest for him as a bonus.. grin because he is walking about with no shoes like gypsies.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Backlaw406:

Exactly man, that's the way of religious organisation, those people don't give a damn wether their people okay or not, all their priorities are "just make sure you come to the gathering even though you are sick and powerless, and make sure you pay your tithes, offering and money for church development even though you haven't eat on that particular day.

Just imagine, one of their member that has put his trust and confidence on them for this years along had a stray bullet, asked for help, all they could was telling them to ask for help at the social media. Where all the money they are accumulating from the so called members are going to?, it's for their personal uses.

I wish eyes of all these religionist could just open and realize they can worship their God if there is any not through those religion leaders who people think they are the way to reach Him.
1000% correct!
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by sigiyaya112: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
gypsey:
Yes! He is from Budda rather they just added pest for him as a bonus.. grin because he is walking about with no shoes like gypsies.
Oh i get it grin grin grin
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Judybash93:

The man is using maths to scam people.. "there's somebody here today, before the year runs out, you will succeed"
What's the probability that one person wouldn't make it in the midst of over 50,000 people. Then when they make it, they'd be like "oh!! Daddy said it" Nigga, you could have been lucky, you could have been working hard but nah, it's your pastor that made it happen. There goes tithe and offering

I call it the statistics of the gospel. This is one reason they want an increasing number of congregants because their predictions have an increased chance of becoming a reality with the higher number of people. Some of them like Oyedepo are very slick and would have primed their congregations to be receptive so well that their results look supernatural.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Judybash93(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

I call it the statistics of the gospel. This is one reason they want an increasing number of congregants because their predictions have an increased chance of becoming a reality with the higher number of people. Some of them like Oyedepo are very slick and would have primed their congregations to be receptive so well that their results look supernatural.

Lol.. "statistics of the gospel"
It's so on point
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

Lol, see excuse. You see supernatural, you still dey shalaye.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Image123:

Lol, see excuse. You see supernatural, you still dey shalaye.

What is supernatural about buying airplanes or building gigantic church building?
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

What is supernatural about buying airplanes or building gigantic church building?

You said that the results look supernatural, i didn't.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by LordReed(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Image123:

You said that the results look supernatural, i didn't.

Glad you agree that buying airplanes and building church buildings is not supernatural.
Re: How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Image123(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

Glad you agree that buying airplanes and building church buildings is not supernatural.

i never agreed or disagreed, i simply showed you saying that the results look supernatural. Why did you say that the results look supernatural?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.