Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural (1350 Views)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
A Thread!

Personally I find it weird . I’m not heterophobic, but I wish they would stop pushing that lifestyle on us.

2 Shares

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
is none of my business what they do with themselves but I refuse to be bullied into accepting it. Can they stop putting it everywhere? I can barely watch tv without it being shoved in my face.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honestly truly, it's a disease that's eating up earth. God4bid such thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:
Honestly truly, it's a disease that's eating up earth. God4bid such thing

What about the children!

Exactly, how am I supposed to explain that to my kid when they see a guy and girl kiss??
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by ogwuche4u(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
If your parents didn't get married, I don't think you will be here saying this rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nairaland needs to stop allowing people to put up offensive posts like this. How can a man and a woman be kissing?? How do we protect our kids from this?? The world is turning into something else. Opposite sex marriage??!! How does that even make sense? What is the attraction??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
Don’t mind them. They even tried to corrupt the entire world with science using that “opposites attract” nonsense. It is a lie we will not gree!
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by WoundedLamb: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Honestly, I'm not heterophobic but straight people shouldn't be allowed to have kids! Poor kids! cry
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mad people don dey join nairaland. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
ogwuche4u:
If your parents didn't get married, I don't think you will be here saying this rubbish.

You still haven’t gotten the joke or Sarcasm! Then this trend it not for you.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Honestly, I'm not heterophobic but straight people shouldn't be allowed to have kids! Poor kids! cry

personally i don’t have any problems with those people but i hate how they are always trying to force their opinions down everyone’s throat. we get it . you are straight �.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
They can do whatever they want BUT if my child came home with someone of the opposite gender, I'd disown them. I don't need the demonic energy in my home... it against our culture, religion and tradition. The western world shouldn’t be spreading their propaganda. No one is born straight. It a disease.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by WoundedLamb: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:

personally i don’t have any problems with those people but i hate how they are always trying to force their opinions down everyone’s throat. we get it . you are straight �.

My girlfriend's younger brother is straight, so I don't have issues with straight people. But they should just stop this global straight agenda. Haven't you noticed how they're beginning to penetrate the mainstream media? Just take a look at Netflix.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:

My girlfriend's younger brother is straight, so I don't have issues with straight people. But they should just stop this global straight agenda. Haven't you noticed how they're beginning to penetrate the mainstream media? Just take a look at Netflix.

Tbh I WILL NOT be bullied into tolerating this disgusting Rhetoric, but it’s none of my business, it’s up to God. I’m just sick of it being shoved in my face! Everything has to be straight! What about Homosexuals the way God intended it! I’m not Heterophobic but jesus
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by ogwuche4u(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:

You still haven’t gotten the joke or Sarcasm! Then this trend it not for you.

Alright Sir.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
it’s demonic. it’s perverted. i don’t understand it and i don’t WANT to. keep it away from me.

I need more comment pls.. This trend should be fun
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by WoundedLamb: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:

Tbh I WILL NOT be bullied into tolerating this disgusting Rhetoric, but it’s none of my business, it’s up to God. I’m just sick of it being shoved in my face! Everything has to be straight! What about Homosexuals the way God intended it! I’m not Heterophobic but jesus

If they choose to be straight, it's thier choice. Who am I to judge? They should just be doing their stuff where no one can see them; at least, for the sake of our kids.
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Morningblues: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:

If they choose to be straight, it's thier choice. Who am I to judge? They should just be doing their stuff where no one can see them; at least, for the sake of our kids.

I am very very open minded... But they shouldn't be rubbing it until my face. Such weirdness should be done indoors only
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by WoundedLamb: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:

I am very very open minded... But they shouldn't be rubbing it until my face. Such weirdness should be done indoors only

Me, I'm only concerned about society. I have nothing against anyone. Did you hear about the straight guy that raped a 60 year old woman in Anambra the other day? I just don't understand how these supporters of heterosexuality don't see the how this is a societal menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by JOACHINpedro: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
I love this thread!!! Bless you both!
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
you are the one trolling, harassing Nairalanders and cloning accounts. Don't worry once I log into my other pc , I will ban u
Get out... You're hoping your stupid plan works... They you take credit for my account being banned... Keep reporting
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by TheWolfen(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Morningblues:

Utter eyesore these hetero people. Jesus come quickly

U mentioned Jesus from with that d|rty lifestyle of y'all lol.
Most homos always have a problem with God. Most clearly denied his existence, some curses God and come up with many stupid questions about God all because y'all are trying to justify this abominable same sex practice thing. I wonder where you got the strength to type the word "Jesus".lol

Y'all are the weird ones that keep screaming to have equal right in the society and you here trying to make it seam heterosexual people are minority lol
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by TheWolfen(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lmao

Y'all that practices same sex relationships are the Weird ones here.
Abominables is the right word for yall
Re: Opposite Sex Marriage Is Demonic And Unnatural by diridiri(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Dbull Is Chilling This Sunday (pics) / Stefflon Don Goes Full b@d girl Again, Shows Raw kitten During Performance / Share Your Worst Sapa Moment In The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.