Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria (807 Views)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Stop Practicing This Evil Menaces Called Adultery And Prostitution Because It Will Lead You Nowhere.

Prostitution have been the ruin of many people and have caused the death of too many to count. It is a foolish waste to spend your money on hookup girls and married women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv3JcSxS_rw&pp=ygUVbGlnaHQgbWVkaWEgY2hhbm5lbHMg

Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by ch214(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerian politicians say no to committing adultery and also say no to patronizing ashawo (prostitutes)

Nigerians Say No To Adultery!
Nigerians Say No To Patronizing Prostitutes!
Nigerians And Politicians Say No To Homosexuality, Lesbianism And Other Unnatural Acts.

2 Likes

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2023
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world, how do you eradicate something with that longevity

Now that it's been rebranded..

Old ladies are not relenting

Middle-aged are doing it

Married couples are engaging

Even partially cooked girls are diving into the act... All those small girls (parboiled rice) are also doing.

Well na all of us go put hand to reduce the matter... Not end it o..
Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
1nice:
Stop Practicing This Evil Menaces Called Adultery And Prostitution Because It Will Lead You Nowhere.

Prostitution have been the ruin of many people and have caused the death of too many to count. It is a foolish waste to spend your money on hookup girls and married women.

do you know what changed after all this plenty preaching? NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by Radicalwarrior(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
The eradication of Prostitution from Nigeria have happened.

Say No To Adultery!
Say No To Patronizing Olosho (Prostitutes)
Say No To Practicing Homosexuality, Lesbianism And Other Unnatural Acts.

The day I will catch any Nigerians committing adultery or patronizing prostitutes, that day those stupid Nigerians will regret the day their mothers gave birth to them ( I will somuch humiliate such foolish unethical Nigerians)

They will understand why they call me radicalwarrior.

2 Likes

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by MSN1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
superCleanworks:

do you know what changed after all this plenty preaching? NOTHING.
A lot will change, stop typing rubbish.
Look and pass if u have nothing meaningful to contribute.

some1 passed a reasonable message and u are here displaying your foolishness.

QUOTE ME AND WASTE ANODA OF YOUR FOOLISH ENERGY.

4 Likes

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by LikeAking: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
MSN1:

A lot will change, stop typing rubbish.
Look and pass if u have nothing meaningful to contribute.

some1 passed a reasonable message and u are here displaying your foolishness.

QUOTE ME AND WASTE ANODA OF YOUR FOOLISH ENERGY.

Stop wasting ya time.

1 Like

Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
MSN1:
A lot will change

there are over 50 million websites in the world nairaland is just one of them. but your childish brain thinks your worthless comment on nairaland will change anything?

Keep dreaming
Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by davis51(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mine 4 father's hav been doing so.. Follow ur father footstep's ¤we only life ones so do what make u happy¤ she was ones in d game
Re: Annoyance Over Increase In Hookup, Adultery, And Unnatural Practices In Nigeria by ch214(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
davis51:
Mine 4 father's hav been doing so.. Follow ur father footstep's ¤we only life ones so do what make u happy¤ she was ones in d game
Are you trying to say your forefathers have been having sex with other people wives, and having sex with prostitutes and practing homosexuality because such evil and abomination make them happy?

If that is what you mean, then your forefathers are not supposed to be called human beings but animals for having sex with other people wifes and patronizing prostitutes and practicing homosexual while their wives are waiting for them at home.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Orientated Enough To Tell Which Best Way To Treat A Woman / A 9ice Romantic Friday Evening In Shomolu / How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.