Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? (589 Views)

Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Actress Wema Sepetu In Tears As She’s Jailed For Posting Raunchy Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
I made a fund transfer via to a wema bank account since morning....it hasn't dropped
I just checked d receipt d lady gave me and i noticed d lady chose d bank name as ALAT by WEMA instead of WEMA BANK.....but the name of d account is d same as d one i want to send d money to.....the money hasn't dropped inside d account of d recipient
What can i do??

Re: Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? by slawormiir: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Same niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? by CamelCase: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
it's like First bank and firstmonie

yes it's another banking platform owned by wema bank, their Alat shoulders All ther digital services

such as

MMO(piggyvest, smoothsell, Monnify, most POS operators),

Alat has it's own app just like Kuda for Mobile banking

so Yes

Alat is same as Wema.... infact, Alat is Wema

3 Likes

Re: Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? by Ekejoestar(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes, it's the same thing

1 Like

Re: Is Wema Bank And ALAT By Wema The Same?? by Bamzyriches451: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Damn!!
It's the same thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice concluded / He Cried Because His Girlfriend Left Him / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Demonic or Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.