Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). (30779 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Train Kills Woman In Kubwa Rail / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by verybadmouth(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww
It is well with you
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Cognitivereason: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Rip
But y are people just passing by?
Weytin u wan make dem do? undecided
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww
U so fuckedupp angry
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Spain007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Mtchhheeewwww

With ur writeup.... person like you fit rape dead body..
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Rosulala(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Use it to wake up any of your dead fam
i don't have any dead family/siblings,... grin grin grin grin
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tomek09:

The main cause of death was her deafness. Over the world, railway doesn't need a barrier. It's just a project constructed linearly to cover hundreds of kilometers within a nation.

Barriers exist abroad.

Also crossing the railline in some parts of the world attracts a fine
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by TheKingsmann(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
mechie ọnụ gị

Pervert!!!
U haven't stopped this nonsense insult right? or u want to get banned again? anyways i still hv my eyes on u

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rosulala:
i don't have any dead family/siblings,... grin grin grin grin

Then Use it to ressurect any dead thing around you

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Drella(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Mtchhheeewwww

Make I reason you as guyman to guyman,wetin you yarn now no gel at all.
Na nonsense capping.
E no dey humourous at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Jennyclay(f): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U haven't stopped this nonsense insult right? or u want to get banned again? anyways i still hv my eyes on u
Please don't report me cry cry cry. I'm scared of ban cry cry. Mtchhheeewwww. Like I care.

Sir, if I may ask, why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a job? I'm currently at work incase you don't know.

Gosh!!!!
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by TheKingsmann(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please don't report me cry cry cry. I'm scared of ban cry cry. Mtchhheeewwww. Like I care.

Sir, if I may ask, why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a job? I'm currently at work incase you don't know.

Gosh!!!!
Obsessed with someone like u dat lack manners with fake profile pic? not in dis life, I've noticed u don't use unprintable names on guys here unlike before, I guess u re afraid of getting banned again cheesy
Next time try to be civil and respect people's opinion
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Jennyclay(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Obsessed with someone like u dat lack manners with fake profile pic? not in dis life, I've noticed u don't use unprintable names on guys here unlike before, I guess u re afraid of getting banned again cheesy
Next time try to be civil and respect people's opinion
eehh... Like you've seen me before. Jobless man!! Don't quote me again!!!
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Lol, No harms Bro, I know you're not attacking me at all

Back to your question, I'm not saying I would be more merciful than GOD, but he has the power and capacity to save this woman, maybe it's her deafness that caused this accident, maybe she couldn't hear the train's horn

I'm not trying to tell GOD what to do, maybe he should have healed her of her deafness, because if she wasn't deaf, she wouldn't be there ( At The Train Station) begging for alms at the first place

I just said that because, tbh, I hate to see incidents like this, you'll just be speechless and cold hearted

She doesn't have anybody to help her and her child..... And the only help she could gift herself was to beg, and now this.... You see the picture now right ?

Oh! That's cool, now I got you. Thanks for your understanding.

So back to your concern, God is sovereign, He does as he pleases. He chose whom He would show mercy. It's a pity such people go through ill fates, but then that is life.

More reasons why no one has been able to give real answer to the question: Why do bad things happen to good people and vice versa?
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Chairwoman: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedMan post=110099027]She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

Mtchhheeewwww

[fool that is what you are
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by komodapson(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tomek09:
If she had heard the sound of the train, this wouldn't have happened to her. So painful, tagic and disheartening. RIP cry embarassed cry shocked sad

Say for the sound,Vibration ñko? The story get as e be jàré
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by AkinboT22: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rip
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Mcuzy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Damnn! This is so tragic and unexplainable!

Life is unfair shaa cry

If I was GOD, people like this shouldn't be suffering or even die, they just don't deserve it

God gives, God Takes undecided Unfair atimes

If I were god no one would exist
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mcuzy:

If I were god no one would exist

You would be a WICKED God then.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Adebowalay(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

As you have decreed, this curse is reversed upon you and your extended family for 5 generations and any attempt to stop it will result in your untimely demise.

Amin.
u are finished....ur case is different

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
UTILITYMAY:

Oh! That's cool, now I got you. Thanks for your understanding.

So back to your concern, God is sovereign, He does as he pleases. He chose whom He would show mercy. It's a pity such people go through ill fates, but then that is life.

More reasons why no one has been able to give real answer to the question: Why do bad things happen to good people and vice versa?

I would say, Because Satan rules this world, he has possessed, tormented & taken over so many souls

That's just what I think.

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Maj196(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Mtchhheeewwww
God punish you and the mumu people wey like this nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Aaar: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oh no
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Conner44: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
OmejeGuy:

Support? Y'all are enablers. How can she be begging for alms on railways track? People setup makeshift kiosk and what have you on track that's meant to be hindrance free but when shit happens, you tell govt to use taxpayers' money to compensate. Sigh

So in your own version of Nigeria beggars set up stalls and kiosks to do their begging?

Now sit back, close your eyes, then nUse your imagination and realize how stupid your insinuation sounds
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by TheKingsmann(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
eehh... Like you've seen me before. Jobless man!! Don't quote me again!!!
A Jobless man dat can feed u? You think everyone is as jobless and fake as u are. undecided

1 Like

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Mamijoh(f): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nerem:
So sad, I pray may God guide and provide for her child.
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MightyHand(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
What a Sacrifice she paid for her Wards...

R.I.P to the Dead

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Lawalemi(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
Sorry dear but our stubbornness worries me.Last time I WaS a t the railway station and I saw ppl with tables right on the track and I wondered if foolishishness was synonymous with poverty.

They shift it when the train is almost close andreturn it once it moves.

At least she could see it was track.Poor kids !

That's common at Ikeja Along grin
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by vanesa(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
For those of you living in Ogun state , please can you help me verify if the woman have any child/children as claimed ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.