Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). (30737 Views)

Abuja-kaduna Train Kills Woman In Kubwa Rail / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Tomek09(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
A train at high speed in Itoki, Ogun state has claimed the life of a physically challenged woman late hours of today.

It was discovered from the inscription she was having at her hand that she was deaf which made her stationed herself within the neighbourhood to beg for alms from people for survival.

She was looking for who would help her with her baby when the unfortunate incident happened.

©Source from Eye witness page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by pyyxxaro: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
So sad and disheartening

May her Soul Rest In Peace Amen

Pls permit me to Blame Buhari for this sad

I said Pls oh , quote me and watch Chicken Pox take over ur genitals before 6am tomorrow undecided

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omg tragic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by shilenji(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mehnnnn

That's painful and tragic, hope the baby is well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nerem(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
So sad, I pray may God guide and provide for her child.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
This is so tragic.

8 Likes

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by MITCHELL96: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Damnn! This is so tragic and unexplainable!

Life is unfair shaa cry

If I was GOD, people like this shouldn't be suffering or even die, they just don't deserve it

God gives, God Takes undecided Unfair atimes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Tomek09(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
If she had heard the sound of the train, this wouldn't have happened to her. So painful, tagic and disheartening. RIP cry embarassed cry shocked sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
So sad sad she should have moved far from the train since she was deaf

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
I hope d baby is safe

RIP

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by VeryWickedMan: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
VeryWickedMan:
She must be daft. When you know you're deaf, are you not supposed to shine ya eye?

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accuse.

Mtchhheeewwww[/s]
NONSENSE COMMENT.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by CUMIN: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
So sad sad she should have moved far from the train since she was deaf

The problem here is that if government build barriers for the train parts. It's the same Nigerians that would damage it

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by EmzyT: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Tomek09(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
VeryWickedMan:

See how she just wasted kpekus wey men suppose dey shine without any repercussion of rape or pregnancy accusation.

Mtchhheeewwww
[/s]
How you Nairalanders live up or act ur monikers is what I don't understand.

How can you make such insensitive comment about the dead.

Ur concern na the pussy wey men suppose dey eat from her. Bad boy. Lol

Toh, this is very low and bad of you bro.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Tomek09(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
CUMIN:

The problem here is that if government build barriers for the train parts. It's the same Nigerians that would damage it
The main cause of death was her deafness. Over the world, railway doesn't need a barrier. It's just a project constructed linearly to cover hundreds of kilometers within a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sad cry
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Lanretoye(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
Which one is train at high speed again?
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Ulunne777(f): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sorry dear but our stubbornness worries me.Last time I WaS a t the railway station and I saw ppl with tables right on the track and I wondered if foolishishness was synonymous with poverty.

They shift it when the train is almost close andreturn it once it moves.

At least she could see it was track.Poor kids !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Roma10: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Add GRAPHIC with capital letter embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Englishisamust: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Someone should stop me from crying. This is so tragic. God why?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Englishisamust: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan psost=110099027:

Mtchhheeewwww

Sense is far away from your current and future generation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Conner44: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2022
She was deaf and couldn’t have heard the train approaching cry rip to her and i wish her child gets the support of the government
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by olayemivictor1: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2022
sad
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Agbelid: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Rip
Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
Rip
But y are people just passing by?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Russoan: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2022
This is too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by Bigchristo: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Tomek09:
A train at high speed in Itoki, Ogun state has claimed the life of a physically challenged woman late hours of today.

It was discovered from the inscription she was having at her hand that she was deaf which made her stationed herself within the neighbourhood to beg for alms from people for survival.

She was looking for who would help her with her baby when the unfortunate incident happened.

©Source from Eye witness page.
Really painful sha, but working mechanism don’t know if anyone is physically challenged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). by chamboy(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2022
Don't go near train lines simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.