Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG (6314 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by Fathai(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Minimi3:
Please do because the masses are suffering .
Please I need someone that can invest or loan me 150k for my transport business in Lagos and get monthly return or interest 15k and ready to sign legal documents. Check below this comment for my contact or you click on my Profile
ask your family member, if you are a good guy dey will borrow you.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by Rowlee(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
What is your definition for luxury lifestyle and comfort??

I'm a realtor and Investment Adviser with Ti'Bilon Construction and Facility Management Company. We are located at 4 Santana Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse 2, FCT Abuja.

I am here to expose you to opportunities and ways you can become a legal property owner and strategic ways of investing in Properties in Abuja.

OUR SERVICES
1. We offer our client's an Off Plan Construction Projects, Property Development and Sales.
2. We also offer best advice and counsel to our prospective clients who are interested in Real Estate Business, as regards to when to Invest, when not to Invest, the kind of Project you can invest into depending on your investment Capital.

3. We also offer the best delivery services and facility management in the whole of FCT.

4. We build your House for you from the scratch to finish and deliver it to you in 3-18months depending on your demand.

5. We have a spread and flexible plan too that attracts installmental payments just to suit your Budget and also encourage you get your own House using our pocket friendly Budget plans.

6. We Sell Fully Finished, Semi Finished Properties too

Our Range of Houses includes;
- 3 Bedroom Semi Duplex
- 3 Bedroom Block of Flat
- 3 Bedroom Duplex with a BQ
- 4 Bedroom Duplex with a BQ and a Swimming Pool
- 5 Bedroom Duplex
- 5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex
- Terrace Duplex with a parking lot

THE FOLLOWING ARE OUR EXISTING BUILDING PROJECT'S AND THEIR LOCATIONS
1. We have a 3 Bedroom Block of Flat with a Master Bedroom of about 22 Square Meters
Unit: 48 Units (Only 12 Units are Available Now)
Features: House Keeper Room, Lounge
Price: 35Million (Semi Finished)
40Million (Fully Finished (
Land Size: 2,500

2. We have a 3 Bedroom Luxury Block of Flat
Unit: 24 Unit (Only 10 Units Available)
Features: It has an Elevator, Swimming Pool, Suitable for Airbnb, Gym Room
Price: 40 Million (Semi Finished)
55 Million (Fully Finished)

3. We also have a 5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex with a BQ
Features: It has a Lounge at the Ground floor, swimming pool, private gym, private movie room.
Price: 85 Million - 100Million

4. We have a 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex
Features: Private Gym Room
Private Movie Room (But you can convert it to a room if you wish).
It has a Parking Space enough to accomodate 4 cars.

Price: 100Million - 130 Million

We also work with our client's request and Design Choices that suits their taste just to make you happy and comfortable.

For further enquiries, you can reach me via
WhatsApp: +2348139720425
Email: rkennywhite4u@gmail.com
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by connkg(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2022
The scarcity was felt at Abuja days before hitting Lagos. Odd.
Product moves from Lagos to Abuja.
Do not give the people one facet only.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Baawaa:
There is no fuel scarcity here

Kpo fire fuel is better than imported fuel.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by Basher8583: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Jokers... Many countries have for a long time observed how Nigerian leaders've been washing Nigeria's dirty undies and linen outside and have decided to assist us with detergent.

How on earth would an oil producing country be importing pms for local consumption, and why has our refineries not working up till now after budgeting billions for them?

Someone should explain to me what is going on in Nigeria. Buhari is the Minister for Petroleum Resources.... We need answers.

Your mouth was on vacation when PDP sank the downsteam oil sector to the ground to the point that they almost sold Nigeria through P&ID.
Now you have your voice because of a few days of panic buying (not even scarcity sef).

APC has used their Aboki (Dangote) to build a new refinery in Naija.

No one has said thank you to such feat.

Una all be b@sterds
Re: Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG by Maspeky(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
I had to go to Nasarawa State today to get petrol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / The Politics Of Oil In The Middle East / No Engineer In Gej Cabinet, Yet Nigeria Want Technological Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.