Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me (1727 Views)

Cartoon Today : Happy Vals Day Nigeria� / I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? / How Are You Planning To Spend Today? Happy Independence Day To You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2022
Today is my birthday, my most memorable day becoz of the pain my beloved mother went throug to deliver me.The party will hold in Eagle Hall located in Ado Ekiti.Programme starts by 8pm to 12midnight.I invite all of u to attend this birthday party mostespecially those in ado ekiti.The Party is dedicated to my late father:Falae(first name). Come and eat and drink to stupor.richpharoah, imamofviolence,bidexdo, drmrsfunmi, michael77777, datbodredberrry and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by adeoyekay(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Today is my birthday, my most memorable day becoz of the pain my beloved mother went throug to deliver me.The party will hold in Eagle Hall located in Ado Ekiti.Programme starts by 8pm to 12midnight.I invite all of u to attend this birthday party mostespecially those in ado ekiti.The Party is dedicated to my late father:Falae(first name). Come and eat and drink to stupor.richpharoah, imamofviolence,bidexdo, drmrsfunmi, michael77777, datbodredberrry and the rest.
happy birthday bro
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Kingnezer(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:

Happy birthday dear, Amen to all your secret prayers
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2022
Kingnezer:

Happy birthday dear, Amen to all your secret prayers
Thanks! You're invited.

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by debbydams(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:
happy birthday dear...
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2022
adeoyekay:
happy birthday bro
Thanks! You're invited.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2022
debbydams:
happy birthday dear...
Thanks! You're invited.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:

When did you change your gender to female?

BTW I stay in textile and I work at bank road ....in case if you wish to visit me wink

Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2022
HBD! I want 2 attend the party, drop your contact or I dm you.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2022
michael77777:

When did you change your gender to female?

BTW I stay in textile and I work at bank road ....in case if you wish to visit me wink

Rubish!
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2022
ToughGuy111:
HBD! I want 2 attend the party, drop your contact or I dm you.
Thanks! And no, i won't drop my contact.I'll drop that of the hall service line if u so wish.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Thanks! And no, i won't drop my contact.I'll drop that of the hall service line if u so wish.
lol.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by adeoyekay(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:
Thanks! You're invited.
okay
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by richPHAROAH: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:
omo all this runaway tactics dey vex me like mad. I go headbutt u o angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by richPHAROAH: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:

Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by bigcee(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
richPHAROAH:
omo all this runaway tactics dey vex me like mad. I go headbutt u o angry angry angry
I use to watch this man(memes) on Tiktok. Very funny man grin
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by richPHAROAH: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2022
bigcee:

I use to watch this man(memes) on Tiktok. Very funny man grin
yeah even his face alone is funny as hell
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by sabiplayball(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Happy blessed birthday to you bro,, may God bless and perfect all that concerns you,, in Jesus mighty name,, Amen ���
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na man get that account
Shameless Op
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
sabiplayball:
Happy blessed birthday to you bro,, may God bless and perfect all that concerns you,, in Jesus mighty name,, Amen ���
Amen my brother.You're invited.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Na man get that account
Shameless Op
No don't say that.I created this account to prove to foolis richpharoah and his gang that i dnt operate at the level they think.
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by richPHAROAH: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Na man get that account
Shameless Op
na heavy scammer the bastard be o. He even poses as girl to lure guys and Rob tnem
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by bidexdo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Karen2024:

Better don't fall for this smiley smiley smiley smiley

Arm robber
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by sabiplayball(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Karen2024:
Amen my brother.You're invited.
Thanks.... enjoy your day,, God bless you
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by mohims(m): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2022
You be strong demon. At 19 your heart is already filled with evil and so much wickedness. May all the misfortunes in life befall you. That death you wish others will befall you. May you never know peace. I will expose you bas***d
Re: I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me by Karen2024(f): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2022
mohims:
You be strong demon. At 19 your heart is already filled with evil and so much wickedness. May all the misfortunes in life befall you. That death you wish others will befall you. May you never know peace. I will expose you bas***d
Is that all? or there's something agan?

keep crying, honey gringrin I can dump my boyfriend if u are willing to marry megrin

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law / Flying In My Sleeps. / What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.