Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? (59567 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by seyz91(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Post your pics

Let see how beautiful you look

We need to see for ourselves tongue
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Achovich720:

Get an affordable single room, send me your account numbers privately and I will pay the rent for you, for a year.

Mugu.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Darkmode64: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
There's nothing "normal" about their behavior Op! Please, listen closely to those on this thread who have adviced you to move out before they kill you. We don't want to find that news on nairalands front page. I beg you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
You really need to be careful. Ladies can do regrettable stuff without thinking. My advice, try as much as possible to leave that place. Get a new lodge. Nothing will ever make them change their jealousy.

Second advice, don't ever accept to share a room with two persons. It's very dangerous. If the other two unite against you, you'll run mad. Better to live in a room as four persons than three.

If your parents are financially capable, try live alone.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Pakute: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
YelloweWest:

I was never able to be a brides maid because I was tagged too pretty. I'm light skin and could pass as mixed race.

I know this road all too well. Be a soloist dear. Make friends with the down trodden. It helps.

Stay away from your roommates, pack out asap! They could kill you!!! No joke!
Olosho dey find market. Hope you enjoying the PMs blowing up your mails now.
You most likely one old ugly evening newspaper who's almost at menopause.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Jjuuddee(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Can we see your picture please? who is with me on this?
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Shevchenkko: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Something has really been eating me up, I think I need to share. I'm a young gal of about more than 17, I'm brown, tall, slim, have a long curly hair (I'm from a mixed race - Lebanon and Nigeria), brown eyes and nice lips I'm endowed (no be mouth).

I'm a fresher at UNIZIK. I know I am attractive which I don't deny, I don't boast nor make anyone feel inferior. I have 3 roommates. I respect them cos I'm the youngest amongst them. But they don't seem to get along with me. I have tried everything I Can.

Each time we go out, I'm usually the center of attraction which is not new to me, nothing special. They just hate me. I don't boast. I try 2 look as simple as possible. But guys do come for me and they get jealous.

I have tried talking to them but they said they're fine but deep down I know they don't like me. The other day they intentionally frustrated me, they hid my assignments and burnt a new gown a guy at church got me. I'm tired of all these attitude everyday. I feel lyk taking my life, the hate is much. I didn't make myself. Help me guys!!
You need to leave them as soon as possible. Similar thing is happening in my life as i write this just because i want to travel to the western world. Friends that i have helped a lot and some others that we all mingle are now hidden enemies. Envy and jealousy can make one of the girls to even poison you to death. Move immediately and learn from this
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Dessy96: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo try move far away from them cause the little ones they're doing over time they'll want to up it
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by yomi531(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

U are my spec oo.I love mixed race girls dieeee. I can sell my fathers land to have one ooo
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by shegun4sur: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
cloud:
Get a new room, and dont always flaunt your beauty in the presence of your roommates. Sometimes you also need to tell them how beautiful they are.

Please teach her how to hide her beauty cheesy
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by vincentjk(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
You're a unizik student?

Pls reply my DM let me see how I can help you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by finnestdope(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Please find a way to leave that room! Insist!

If your parents are playing adamant, go home and stay with them, and insist you won't go back until they harken to you.

However, if their reason for not getting you a new room is due to financial constraints, please try seek help from other sources (but don't prostitute for that please).

Just find a way to leave that room! This is why I insist that none of my younger siblings (both my brothers and sisters) would ever have a roommate.

Please don't take your life, just leave that room as soon as possible. Those girls may attempt killing you someday if you keep staying with them.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by bidexdo(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

We don't know what to say now unless we see that beautiful face of your, if na private you can send to me to ask my babalawo what happened to THOSE your shit friends , that hate is coming out if them to you
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Brownshoe: 12:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
u have every right not 2 believe. Buh its d truth whether u believe it or not and I won't post my pic here buh if u need it, send me a private message via e_mail.
don't send ur pictures to anyone, remember country no smile now, beware
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Algold: 12:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
. I told them already, dad said I should be patient dah it's normal. Mom is mute. M just confused and tired.
Be fast about getting a new apartment.
For now watch your back. Your food and water should be well monitored, also turn down every advances to go out with them.
When you get your own apartment, a female friend that will cherish you for who you are will come naturally.
Birds of the same feathers flocks together
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by AnthonyAk(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2022
How can OP write this up without pictures?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by AreaFada2: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Young lady, jealousy is normal. But if it is really becoming a problem and causing bad belle, tread carefully. You have to find a way to move on.
It doesn't matter how humble you are, jealousy doesn't allow people to be rational.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by dapojaja(m): 2:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Get out of the room now. If adults could be jealous because of your beauty, then they are dangerous to you. Sad stories similar to yours had happened before.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by uzoexcel(m): 2:35am On Feb 11, 2022
If you have a brother with similar features, have him come around. Introduce him to a couple of your roommates and tell him secretly to cultivate their interest....they will become nice to u or stop harassing u simply because they like your brother... U can scatter the whole table once u move out and start staying on your own cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by tesseract: 3:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
You better get out of there before you end up like Sylvester... God forbid
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:18am On Feb 11, 2022
talk to your parents, if possible they should make alternative living arrangements. there good lodges inside the school that you can move into. do not try to suppress the bully please talk to your family.

Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Escanor(m): 3:50am On Feb 11, 2022
You said you want to take your life becauseyou are too beautifulwell take it so that we can eat some rice on weekend
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Kennyking1234: 4:07am On Feb 11, 2022
am a zikite lets connect
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by OdenKelechi(m): 4:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Can't you rent an apartment outside campus??
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Soyobb: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Kindly accept my request, will be more than able to counsel you on this.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by dlordy100: 4:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

At this point we don't give advice to unclear and unverified stories. give us a pictorial reference so we know how to advice and where to remove and add tankioooo
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by Haykinsofficial: 4:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
I experienced the same thing while I was in hnaub bene republic,my roommate claimed he sprinkled sniper in the room cos of mosquitoes,how then did it come in contact with the rice I cooked?I ate part of it unknowingly,and I noticed I cldnt breathe very well again,I sha forced myself to vomit,drank palm oil and I went to a clinic.
This same guy joined eiye cos of me.
It's better to stay alone.

Baba wait o, Eiye dey BeniN Republic too?

1 Like

Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by lookingfly: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

advice: move to off-campus that's situated in a family house if possible and role alone away from your female folks. Ladies and extreme jealous are synonymous....... Don't take this advice for granted, if possible discuss with your parents for safety sake. If they can burn your new dress, they can snipe your food.
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by showafrica(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2022
Brownygold002:
Hey, Nairalanders

Picture or wedonbilivit.

On serious note, if you want them to start liking you, stop trying to please them and go for your class. I mean go for girls who are more beautiful or richer than you. If they notice you don't care about how they feel again, they will statrt respecting u
Re: Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? by slimlancy88(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Hey, Nairalanders

Change your room ASAP , the toxicity and peer pressure might push them to hurt you or take your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.