Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? (32744 Views)

How Much Would You Charge Me To Build An App? / How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Lampert505(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Leave him, he doesn’t know nada
Give 20 pc to 20 guys today to focus on a niche, and you shouldn’t be surprise if 18 already dropped their pc and go do some other things

Sheriman:

Don't say that again! Tech profession can never be cheap most especially programming or other tech related career. If you're are serious you will run away from it. Standing gidigba in tech is not day job. Many who started don run away immediately dey discover the heavy work behind it.
If I dey lie Just try to look for an Android development job requirements for a developer on LinkedIn or on Google.

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Hemmex1: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
avalon7:

No one can teach you web development. All the resources you need are online and you can access most of them for free.
Do you mind giving me pointers, a link or links to follow up please?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by anderssa(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Okay, to be honest, pay for software developers varies depending on skills, experience and where you work, with pay in Auckland being higher. Junior software developers usually earn $50,000 to $80,000 a year. Intermediate software developers usually earn $80,000 to $130,000. Senior software developers who work with healthcare software development https://s-pro.io/healthcare-mobile-app-development can earn $110,000 to $180,000. Team leaders and managers can earn $120,000 to $200,000. Great, right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2022
It varies from project to project.
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by yinkbell: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2022
qtguru:

JavaScript / HTML + CSS / Chrome API

it's easier if people join the slack group airsaylongcome is a strong person in our group and he shares alot of info on gigs and jobs. NL here it's the same old web gigs people are looking at.

tensazangetsu20 can attest to that
Thanks

@qtguru. Thanks for enlightening us on this forum. Pls, can I send you a dm sir?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
yinkbell:

Thanks

@qtguru. Thanks for enlightening us on this forum. Pls, can I send you a dm sir?

Sure
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by yinkbell: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
qtguru:

Sure

Oh! Thanks sir
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Jackanda1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
manlawal:
you need to start with html and CSS then JavaScript , am also learning at my own pace I use newboston on YouTube and freecodecamp

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Walebiz: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Can someone give me the cost price estimate of ride sharing application
Please reply to
Walesolid@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Clinton7: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
qtguru:

join.slack.com/t/koding-school/shared_invite/zt-13j09uepv-ymNvY1T~Y9vCegJQt1BCbw

It's consistency and having the zeal to learn, most of these things just require focus and time, nothing special. but join sha

The link isn't active anymore
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by elpsycongroo: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Clinton7:

The link isn't active anymore

The link has expired
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by justdara: 7:02pm On Apr 28
tensazangetsu20:
For non company projects. I have charged like 300 USD for a simple JavaScript carousel which had like ten lines of code. I however charged someone in Nigeria like 800k to build a WordPress theme. Only 150k was paid and I kuku locked the site. They no send till today. That was the end for me and working for Nigerians.

Good evening, I am a recent graduate, how do I get freelance jobs like this?
Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Devaro: 9:18pm On Apr 28
Basic website #150,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired / Google Launches First Developer Space In Nigeria / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.