Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! (35437 Views)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Digmygold: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool

Good women don't do flings.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by tiswell(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Juoflife1:
Will they hear? Do not lose a good woman because she cheated. It rains everywhere.
continue in your cheating spree,one day rain go fall on you alone sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by flokii: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
@OP It's never just a fling for the woman.. she will never value the husband again and will likely change towards him..

Guys and girls are wired differently.. reason a guy can sleep with other women and still love his wife but women can't. If for example the fling looks better or is richer than her hisband, she'll likely value his words over that of her husband and if she is asked to kill her husband, she won't think twice.
Wives should stay faithful to their husband instead of hoping that he'll forgive and move on with them after cheating. If you want to taste other preeks, then divorce the man and go your way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Digmygold: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:
Is there a good woman
Nah they're all bunch of unsatisfied and greedy specie

Your mummy na their oga. Never satisfied.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Remman(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Guys, do not lose a good woman just because she unintentionally had a fling with a guy or something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with her cool
if she did and i find out, it's end game... Even if she fell from heaven! Not falling into fling issues while with someone else is one of those things as being good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by eguarojeona: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Good women dont have flings.Bare minimum ladies be doing too much.Asking for heaven but be the barest minimum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Elzazzi: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
ibkonekt:

Zero accountability.

how does someone unintentionally have a fling, unintentionally have multiple sex partners, unintentionally be a wh0re of babylon.

This is why fathers always guarded their daughters in the past. Women called this slavery and created feminism. Now we know that they just wanted the freedom to be wh0res of babylon without consequence.

Now these worthless wh0res of babylon are begging men to accept their multiple used up punany as good women. Actions have consequences
Damn... I love this comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kingjay5(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
asewo don drop quote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by fynex(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Well inspite of all that...she still left.

so the thing there is that, even though I do all of that will she still feel comfortable staying in the relationship?
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol ... Ladies has been forgiving and forgetting since time immemorial. It's just painful that men cannot return this favor all because of their so called mumu ego
He who pays the Piper detects the tone . That's the summary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by 9gerian: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maybe if places were eventually traded and women get to assume the command of the family and home front as the head and provider, then this argument may become relevant. Also, do not forget that the men derive their authority from the holy book (the Bible) plus several cultures also hold the view of the man being the head of the family.

Until such a fundamental change is made, any woman caught cheating will only bring shame and disgrace to her family (including children) and friends. That is widely the norm in today’s world!

Stargurl20:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Your mummy na their oga. Never satisfied.
Bleep your mother man
Know your mother was some dick sucking golddigger who couldn't raise a child well
Only God knows how many dicks your pussy itching mother has had the opportunity to grind in her lifetime
I'm sure she still gon be grinding dicks even at old age.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What do understand by a good woman?? You this mumu.

You guys are always quick to throw tantrums at women, why??

Is not as if you're even up to standard. Poor Rat!!
Guess your entire family are all wallowing in poverty
And you're just another dick sucking bitch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by silverlinen(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mozegee:
Bros there are good woman but they are rare.
Thanks man
You're the only reasonable and sensible person nairaland has given to this platform today
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by prophetfire: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Unintentionally? Like she wanted to wash the guy's car and ended up washing his dickk? And that with her mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Boniwhite: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
excel001:
Unintentionally follow the guy to his house or hotel room
Unintentionally remove her clothes and lie down
Unintentionally allow the guy to climb her and even insert the di.ck back when it slips out
If you're not talking about rape here then you must think you are talking to fools... Mtcheew
you forget the part when the d!ck slipped out, she use her hand insert am back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by erumena(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

For having a fling in the first place, she’s no more qualified as a good woman!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Nyascobar1414: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What do understand by a good woman?? You this mumu.

You guys are always quick to throw tantrums at women, why??

Is not as if you're even up to standard. Poor Rat!!

Rich rat....

Irony!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Betboss(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Hope she will forgive me when I "unintentionally" have a fling with another girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by mudiana(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
shey who fling today no go fling tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Jennyclay(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
silverlinen:

Guess your entire family are all wallowing in poverty
And you're just another dick sucking bitch
You lack home training.

Well, I don't blame you. Instead of your mother to install home training in your empty skull, she was busy jumping from one bed to another... So I understand my dear.

Uncircumcised dog!!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by SaturnNick(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
All w*men are poison...
Brothers, chose your poison well!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Basicend: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
All w*men are poison...
Brothers, chose your poison well!

I agree with you 100 percent sir.

Just pray for God to give you shield enough for their wahala.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by drnoel: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

The meaning you are looking for in this your write up is deep. First of all sex for men can be superficial but before many woman opens her legs for a man there has to be an emotional connection. Now before you guys start throwing shades at this comment, I don't mean runz girls or Prostitutes.

That emotional connection that is built in women by default is what makes your statement a difficult pill to swallow. Women are not built to have a fling and feel nothing about it thereafter, men a built that way. And by the way systemic brainwashing and society have cemented that mentality in all our subconsciousness.

That is why your statement is not workable. Most women that decide to have a fling have already moved on emotionally. But many men that may have done that may still be emotionally connected to the person they cheated on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Babydaddymateri(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Who moved this crap to FP ?
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Jennyclay(f): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Rich rat....

Irony!
Your mates are proud to be a Lion, but here you are calling yourself a Rich rat.

Well, I don't blame you. It's not your fault. Poverty has really dealt with your reasoning.

Broke man.
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Fling get categories my sister. Besides there is nothing unintentional in a fling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by jclassiq(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
Iffa tear you slap.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Charx122: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Ladies do not lose a good Man just because he unintentionally had a fling with a sweet babe or
Something. Learn to forgive, forget and move on with him..
Back to sender!!
Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by MrQuadri: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stargurl20:
If she is a good woman, she won't have a fling.
I once had an experience with a girl where she cheated, at first she denied but later revile the truth.
Although I have forgiven but I can't forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Verysmart101: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

Just as ur father,brothers , cousins, husband or babydaddy to be,all ur sons,ur son in-laws,father inlaws,any man related to you is cheap and useless cos they are all Nigerian men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! by Kdon2: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hayee:
Me I'm a good woman ooo
If my husband dey Sha cheat if I no turn to Jezebel make I bend grin grin cheesy

For a typical adulterous Nigerian woman at least 4 sidecocks should be enough na tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men hate good women
Nigerian men don't even know what a good woman is cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue

Because they are good for ritual purpose na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / Signs His Not Just That Into You / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.