Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO (52467 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by onthehill: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Man Bought A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO (Photos, Video)

A man who bought a car to propose marriage to his girlfriend at a mall in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, gets a resounding NO from her, IGBERETV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW4enJ3HlII

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2eOBfLxLx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Leave her oo..she said no.. grin
Or do you want to force her?does she look like an object to you? cheesy
Even with your vehicle if she ain't interested then she ain't..stop sweating that beautiful lady..it's her choice respeta eso... cheesy wink

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Mrkcee(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2022
When will men learn? Simp!

337 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by MufasaLion: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Damn! I wonder what type of conversations people do have in relationships these days. I believe that for you to propose to a lady, it means you're 100% sure she's ready to marry you and be with you till eternity.

Well, it's none of my business.

582 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 12, 2022
Oh mah God. . Dis Guy don f_ck up. cry

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Most girls of nowadays are into relationship just for their own selfish interest.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:46am On Feb 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most girls of nowadays are into relationship just for their own selfish interest.
Same thing goes for guys..

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:47am On Feb 12, 2022
The kind of SIMPle guys we have these days is quite alarming angry

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by DemMannaScam: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2022
Fools everwhere

Dont be one of them

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by okoroemeka(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
law of self preservation,this is an eye opener to the crowd that advocates go and make money and any girl is yours,I laugh loudly because they are yet to understand women

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Goldbw122(m): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2022
We should learn to respect no

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by yungz: 6:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian skit makers are not creative, can’t they see this prososal prank is now becoming stale and boring.

Everybody acting the same script, one SiMp on his knees begging to carry another person’s burden.

ps - if i mistakenly propose to you for public abeg no slap me o or else na better uppercut you go collect.

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by ExAngel007(f): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Money can't buy love

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Choilila: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2022
I love this girl..

Nigerian men are cheap and useless, they think money can buy everyone.

same thing is happening to my gfriend.
the guy bought a fone worth of 92thousand last week for her to just accept his love.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Sonnobax15(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
grin
I don't know why I've Personally chose to have problems with these types of men....On behalf of the rest sensible men out There,una dey fall our hands for goodness sake sad. To the extent that he even bought a car just to impress the wahala to accept his proposal sad

Well,it's even better the wahala said NO...At least him eyes don clear.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Metachit: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
Served
Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
Money can't buy love
Alot of money can buy Nigerian girls love, we have seen that countless times.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by MandGEnterprise: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2022
After seeing the car, she regretted her decision grin grin grin

Na she lose

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by AOB1: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2022
I don't know why some guys are just stupid, can you imagine this fool is buying a car to propose to a public property sad no be juju be that?
A hoe that someone is smashing her somewhere angry

I pray he survive this humiliation grin my prayer and thought are with his family throughout this trying time of their son grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Untainted007: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2022
This kind of guy might not av bought ordinary bicycle for his parent befr bt the mumu is here begging a lady another guy may be knacking her to marry him. Why not invest the money wisely, does that mean even if she says yes, another person no go still knack her.

33 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by ruggedboych: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2022
She got a bigger offer from another guy, the simpleton was just her side dude grin cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2022
Mtchewww

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Agricmoney(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Thank God you can go back with your car. No be everything then they do outside

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by SatanicSatanist: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2022
ruggedboych:
She got a bigger offer from another guy, the simpleton was just her side dude grin cheesy
bastard cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by christm386: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin

Lol, Thank God he didn’t show her the car first!!!!, she for jump up say yes!, now she will regret this decision her entire life!, Nigga just got saved

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Toluwanise247(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Damn! I wonder what type of conversations people do have in relationships these days. I believe that for you to propose to a lady, it means you're 100% sure she's ready to marry you and be with you till eternity.

Well, it's none of my business.
Abi ooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Toluwanise247(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2022
The lady wise, she no won die before her time. Yahoo guy buy you car no be your life you the ride be that...... If she say yes very soon she go sick before you know she done die....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by MufasaLion: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Abi ooo

It's really pathetic! I don't really pity some guys/ladies in such situation. I can't be dating you and won't know when to propose. A lady or a guy ready for marriage will surely let you know, most times, directly.

9 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by FahBuLous: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2022
No offense but this guy is a simp, s very disgraceful one at that... angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Oche211(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Babe come dey regret when she saw the car

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2022
Look how he's shouting 'see car I bought for you'

Is she marrying you or the car?

This is how most men force women who don't love them into marriage with material things.

Only to regret it few weeks after wedding when she start sharing it with Aboki the gate man.

Simp!

55 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.