Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu (13074 Views)

Presidency: Ayade Picks APC Senatorial Form As Backup Plan / Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Angeltjazz2017:

That means Muslim southerners will never become president of Nigeria. Na religion be Nigeria problem.

Same way a Christian Northerner would not be president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by olatuns2017: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-why-apc-should-support-tinubu-for-president-gov-ayade/

You don't become president by accident
You work for it
Right from scratch
Build bridges
Have friends all over the country
Have money
Have sense
Be loyal
Be grassroots
Be Street
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by DEROX: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cryofigbos:
grin grin grin......only d sons and daughters of nobody don't respect Tinubu's influence
I swear very foolish set of people i love to see them sidelined

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by olatuns2017: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-why-apc-should-support-tinubu-for-president-gov-ayade/

The TINUBU they tag godfather

who imposes candidate

is busy campaigning to the length and breadth of Nigeria and even Diaspora,

those who tagged him godfather are waiting on queue for a day the President will pour anointing oil on their head.

Lol �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
youngreezy:
This bastard dey proud dey talk say tinubu deserve a shot at the presidential seat for giving us calamity?for giving us the most useless government since I was born? chai!!! I wail for nigerian youths, first terrorist,now drug baron wen be president...these guys are the most wicked set of beings ever,no sympathy,no conscience at all just selfish Interest...na why I no get sympathy for niaja at all my mind don cast totally...since na wicked we come to wicked,we go wicked full bucket
this bastard dey wail on Nairaland like sey he got any sensible political contribution in Nigeria.No sense,Nothing than to show hatred and predict imaginary faliuors for who doesnt know him from Adam.political downfall of Tinubu can not stop the miserable life you have .you better consentrate your life on positivities bcs hatred will only bring sadness for you and sadness will always block the Door of success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
*TINUBU SUPPORT ORGANIZATION 2022*

Hurry Now and Check if You are Eligible to Receive N25,000( *Newly Increased* ) Support Fund As Part Of TINUBU Support Grant.

_This Grant Is Available To All Nigerians_

_Apply Here_

https:///TINUBU-SUPPORT-FUND

That is why they are sending this to Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Adubi1: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
May the best man emerge as our leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZ9S7XKRYQ
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
adekolaelect:
this bastard dey wail on Nairaland like sey he got any sensible political contribution in Nigeria.No sense,Nothing than to show hatred and predict imaginary faliuors for who doesnt know him from Adam.political downfall of Tinubu can not stop the miserable life you have .you better consentrate your life on positivities bcs hatred will only bring sadness for you and sadness will always block the Door of success.
hahaha e pain you ooo,guy your mama toto...all those curses wey you write there na you, your mama,and your unborn cultist and prostitute of children wey you go born na una go chop am... untimely death go dey happen for your family every week from this month till none of unaa go remain again,go clean the blood wey dey leak from your mama toto...I get your time oooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
youngreezy:
hahaha e pain you ooo,guy your mama toto...all those curses wey you write there na you, your mama,and your unborn cultist and prostitute of children wey you go born na una go chop am... untimely death go dey happen for your family every week from this month till none of unaa go remain again,go clean the blood wey dey leak from your mama...I get your time oooo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by calcal: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Buhari is paying Tinubu monthly as an adviser to the zoo, that's enough for helping him to become president.

say NO to oldman.

Ayade is a scammer
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Ekpoudom: 3:03am On Feb 13, 2022
redPUSSY:
He added that he is waiting for the party to decide, adding that if the party decides on Tinubu, he will gladly support him but that if the party does not, he will ensure that the party goes to 'beg and pacify' the Lagos politician

Pacify him for doing what ?

Hasn't he been pacified with the Post of

APC leader ?
Office Of The vice president ?
And office Of The Speaker house of Reps ?

Well he knows the political fate of Tinubu. All these things he's saying is just to fulfill all righteousness

Arindin! Even your moniker indicates you’re an immature infant who should be on this kind of forum.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Deadlytruth(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2022
fyneguy:

You no dey shame to say ONE MAN give una President? Na appointment? No be by election? Which kain yeye talk be this.
The funny hypocrisy about that talk is that they've all left out of mention the others like Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo, Tambuwal, SLS, Kwankwaso, etc who even committed themselves verbally than Tinubu in the campaign for Buhari. The ambitions of Tambuwal, Amaechi, Atiku and Saraki against 2023 are very clear as most of them have declared formally but you'll never hear or read these folks accuse them of bringing disaster. Only Tinubu is now 'guilty' of that. They argue that Tinubu has pocketed Lagos but they have no problem supporting the bid of Atiku who, as revealed by Obasanjo his boss, has pocketed Nigeria through the privatization exercise of 2005. They have no qualms with the ambition of Saraki who inherited a pocketed Kwara State from his father. Some are even considering Orji Uzor Kalu who has been to jail for pocketing Abia State. All these show that their hatred for Tinubu really has nothing to do with bringing Buhari but all about envy of his intimidating political profile and his being from the SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by maisams01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Never said anything about vote here....if u r not voting someone there r other millions of ppl willing to vote that person
same way those millions have the right to talk, millions that won't vote him too has the right to say their opinions
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
youngreezy:
hahaha e pain you ooo,guy your mama toto...all those curses wey you write there na you, your mama,and your unborn cultist and prostitute of children wey you go born na una go chop am... untimely death go dey happen for your family every week from this month till none of unaa go remain again,go clean the blood wey dey leak from your mama toto...I get your time oooo
why this when I was advising you against what can Ruin your future? Although all what you said is for you once I don't wish you bad . Untrained children full everywhere .your heart is full of bitterness and sadness .you better give your live to God to have peaceful life time.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by Akwausen: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Who is talking?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
why this when I was advising you against what can Ruin your future? Although all what you said is for you once I don't wish you bad . Untrained children full everywhere .your heart is full of bitterness and sadness .you better give your live to God to have peaceful life time.
you wan form saint?thunder faya your mama toto idiot...you dey advice me na em yo dey call me bastard,dey say my life fe dey miserable....tah! Shut up your gutter mouth...my curse still stands mr maturity untimely death of loved ones in your family na your portion amen....I get your time lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
youngreezy:
you wan form saint?thunder faya your mama toto idiot...you dey advice me na em yo dey call me bastard,dey say my life fe dey miserable....tah! Shut up your gutter mouth...my curse still stands mr maturity untimely death of loved ones in your family na your portion amen....I get your time lol
Hummm

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Hummm
yes continue to insult den claim saint...lmao your mama toto grin...I get your time
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
youngreezy:
yes continue to insult den claim saint...lmao your mama toto grin...I get your time
Best way to avoid bitterness life is to master the source of your frustrating life and battle it once.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Best way to avoid bitterness life is to master the source of your frustrating life and battle it once.
your mama toto....I get your time...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2022
youngreezy:
your mama toto....I get your time...

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu by youngreezy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=adekolaelect post=110216718][/quote]elder?lmao your mama toto.....I get your time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? / Happy 53rd Birthday To Diezani Alison-madueke / Have Yorubas Cornered Nigeria's ICT Sector?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.