Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. (572 Views)

Which Of These Did U Steal While Growing Up .... Photos / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by Toonice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
There was a friend of mine that ask for an advice

he said her wife do steal his money.

but he dont know r to confront the wife.

On several Occasion he noticed that whenever he kept 6k in is purse, he later discover it turn to 4k. and he live with the wife alone. no kid or any visitor that live with them.

The problem is r to confront the wife and ask her that did u steal my money.to avoid embarrasement

Please advice him on what to do. 4give any erroness i type it on phone.
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
He should the POLICE and have them do a complete INVESTIGATION
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by tellwisdom: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
There was a friend of mine that ask for an advice

he said her wife do steal his money.

but he dont know r to confront the wife.

On several Occasion he noticed that whenever he kept 6k in is purse, he later discover it turn to 4k. and he live with the wife alone. no kid or any visitor that live with them.

The problem is r to confront the wife and ask her that did u steal my money.to avoid embarrasement

Please advice him on what to do. 4give any erroness i type it on phone.

No wahala, we understood you, Maybe they are not married yet as acclaimed here, cos if they were, he would jerk her up and collect his money back from her
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2011
Since the wife and husband are one.its not stealing since she's taking "her" money also.not just his.if its the girlfriend its stealing.
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by Pweety4me(f): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
pc guru:

Since the wife and husband are one.its not stealing since she's taking "her" money also.not just his.if its the girlfriend its stealing.

They become one remember. . .'in sickness & in thefthealth' grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by MrWaters: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2011
Not always. Just when I'm out of cash!
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by toyemz(f): 2:10am On Jun 26, 2011
@poster

maybe you should advise your friend not to be stingy with money in the home
this usually happens when the husband doesn't give the wife money for the home
they need to talk sha
Re: Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. by MMM2(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
op
is d wife a sugar mummy? angry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With Mouth Odour? / What Makes You And Her Happy? / Dateable And Marriable Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.