Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie (48527 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you..
.you're quite welcome.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

.you're quite welcome.
grin
What happened to your other account tho?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

With no gifts?
Through their love, I am their gift. cheesy
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
What happened to your other account tho?

Nothing.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

Children can do whatever they want to do for their parents at anytime not just on a holiday.

What I am saying is this specific holiday is made for lovers and children shouldn't be expected to fulfill the obligation (sort of speak) of the said lovers.

Should children expect gifts from their parents on Valentine's Day?
Ehn!
So a day that a martyr by the saint valentine was named after has now been reduced to a day for boyfriending and girlfriending.
So after Feb 14 the boyfriending and girlfriending will end bah!

Ehn !

Me am not doing boyfriending and girlfriending day!

I am now deeper life pastor and apostolic faith .in short my email is not working that day sef

But my parents have direct link,line, all round
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

Through their love, I am their gift. cheesy
Same thing with boo.through her love you gift.
No wahala
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Same thing with boo.through her love you gift.
No wahala

My boo has nothing to do with my creation. His love did not create my existence and my love did not create his existence that's why I show him my appreciation on this day. A lovers gift does not have to be from a store.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

My boo has nothing to do with my creation. His love did not create my existence.
When!
Exactly!
That is why we guys flip when a guy or girl ignores her parents in the name of love!
You get the beef now
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Ehn!
So a day that a martyr by the saint valentine was named after has now been reduced to a day for boyfriending and girlfriending.
So after Feb 14 the boyfriending and girlfriending will end bah!

Ehn !

Me am not doing boyfriending and girlfriending day!

I am now deeper life pastor and apostolic faith .in short my email is not working that day sef

But my parents have direct link,line, all round

There are multiple versions of the origins of Valentine's Day, one being the day the Romans set aside for love and romance by paring couples together via a lottery which ended in marriage.

As a true pastor you shouldn't be celebrating any of these man made holidays including Christmas and Easter. I don't.

1 Like

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by BroyNetworks: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2022

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Coolgent(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
hotwax:
She really deserves more.
Hope you bought the same for Mama
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

When!
Exactly!
That is why we guys flip when a guy or girl ignores her parents in the name of love!
You get the beef now
Who said anything about ignoring ones parents? If the parents were together mentally and not having their hands out expecting gifts from their children they would be too involved with rekindling their own relationship via a romantic dinner at home, a romantic nite out, a mini vacation for the weekend or just quality time with each other.

As a child one thing I could do is help with the arrangements of any of these but I'm not required to purchase gifts to fulfill their holiday wishes, that's what Parents Day is for.

2 Likes

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by baralatie(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:

There are multiple versions of the origins of Valentine's Day, one being the day the Romans set aside for love and romance by paring couples together via a lottery which ended in marriage.
Every one can choose the type of valentine history he/she wants but as you go buy Gucci shoes for girlfriend that can go that same night.remember to buy for your mom a diamond necklace and tell happy valentine!
That is what I am saying
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
baralatie:

Every one can choose the type of valentine history he/she wants but as you go buy Gucci shoes for girlfriend that can go that same night.remember to buy for your mom a diamond necklace and tell happy valentine!
That is what I am saying

I don't celebrate Valentine's day or any man made holidays including Christmas and Easter and you shouldn't either.

Using your logic where does your father fit in on gifts for his wife. Those things you are purchasing for your mom should be purchased by her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by KhiaW(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Coolgent:

Hope you bought the same for Mama
That's what her husband is for.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by shellliver: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
wumi2017:
God when
Today!
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by shellliver: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
Wahala for who no be person sugarpie cheesy. God, when?!

Today
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Coolgent(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2022
KhiaW:
That's what her husband is for.
grin
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by hotwax: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!!
All those things to impress a hoe undecided

not all women are like that..there are really good ones..they are just few...
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by hotwax: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Baba, you no well, I swear. angry

why are you bittered like this? who do u so?
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by wumi2017(f): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Change that picture.......
Lemme see how more beautiful u have become.......

Ezeun sir.. always beautiful
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by suffering: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Single people no get wahala.
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by Lordedifice1: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
what for, are you okay
I can't even comprehend what you mean nigga

Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by rosalieene(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2022
hotwax:
She really deserves more.
Awwww
This is so beautiful
Re: See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie by charlie34: 1:08pm On May 26, 2022
One of the best ways to motivate your spouse to exercise more is to gift him a 30 Day Challenge Activity Box For Fitness. A box of 20 delicious plant-based protein bars will keep him full and happy while he works out. Source for more about Blog - DadShop | DadShop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.