Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You (13515 Views)

Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Reason Why I Stopped Having Sex- Confession / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
KoyyesPusyStink:
There is one too here by name Koyyes and her alternate monikers beanmanx and firemanx.
She is offering her body to the mods so as she could be made a moderator on this forum.
She feels of desperation.
See below

No one likes you on this platform grin grin grin

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Rule number 1, 2, 8 and 19

These accounts are operated by one person who has been banned countless times.

Ban all accounts like you did to his other accounts below:

https://www.nairaland.com/dirtytoto01

https://www.nairaland.com/techspeciaiist

https://www.nairaland.com/koyyeswidepussy

https://www.nairaland.com/haakeem2

https://www.nairaland.com/halimaatz

https://www.nairaland.com/reporttothemods

https://www.nairaland.com/precious911

https://www.nairaland.com/firemannx
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
KoyyesPusyStink:
There is one too here by name Koyyes and her alternate monikers beanmanx and firemanx.
She is offering her body to the mods so she could be made a moderator on this forum.
She reeks of desperation.
See below

Everyone on reading this should report this jobless tout above for breaking rule 1,2,8 and 19.

He has so many banned accounts like the ones below as revealed by those who have exposed him.

Get him banned now.

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nyascobar1414: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
All w*men being poison...
If I dont marry a Virgin then I'm a failed man.. Though virgins also carry poisons, but its not as disastrous as ex-h0es.

New commandment...

A Simp is a sinner, deserves Mike Tyson's fist..
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by sharpwriter(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
stunnert:
Whhhhhaaaaatttttt dahhhhhh fuuuuccck

The first confession tho: The husband clearly realized that he could die as a result of constant sex, baba decided to buy intimacy gadgets to support the mission, cheesy cheesy I mean how do you even walk into a sex store to select the perfect Love Machine that will fill your wife's coochie... good lawd
You don't need a sex store, you can simply order them online.

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
All w*men being poison...
If I dont marry a Virgin then I'm a failed man.. Though virgins also carry poisons, but its not as disastrous as ex-h0es.

New commandment...

A Simp is a sinner, deserves Mike Tyson's fist..

There is far more to marriage than marrying a virgin. Virgins also come with their own challenges in marriage. Especially when her hymen is all she can boast of with nothing more to offer

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nyascobar1414: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blablamalala:

There is far more to marriage than marrying a virgin. Virgins also come with their own challenges in marriage. Especially when her hymen is all she can boast of not more to offer

Hahahhaaa....

Virgins and ex H0es...
Chose one
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Aduke23(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blablamalala:

My dear what alot girls at the age of 16 years already knows about sex alot of men at the age 26 to 36 even 40 know absolutely nothing. What am say here is, if you randomly pick 100 males and 100 females between the ages 16 to 40 you will find out that if not all the female gender have experienced sex making 100% only a few perhaps 5 to 7percent wouldn't have. But with the men over 70% wouldn't have had sex, only the remaining 30 percent bad boys satisfy you ladies sexual lustful pretentiouss nature. This is the truth most of you don't like to be told. A virgin girl has always been scarce since time memorial, it is the scarcity that made virginity relevant. But for the male folks there are to plenty of males who have never touched a woman before their wedding night. There is no bashing here. It's the reality. It is hard for your gender to keep what is between their thighs intact. It has always been hard. You are all just being your sexually lustfulnature.
Lol... See the way u pictured male perfectly. Continue o

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by TheWolfen(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
E be things shocked
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by okoroemeka(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kingray10:
Someone should tell me these are fairytale
what do you mean by fairy tales these confessions are pale and tame compared to what men and women are capable of doing,I have had the experience with 3-4 different women when their men called,the funniest by far is the girls husband to be living abroad in the UK,he called as a good loving man to check on his wife to be and interestingly I was sucking the pvssy and the girl was moaning,so the guy asked what is wrong,she said she is missing him and masturbating,so the guy put phone for loudspeaker and started masturbating himself abroad,it was a fantastic evening with us providing incredible soundtrack for the poor guy to self-service his dick off to an explosive orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Hahahhaaa....

Virgins and ex H0es...
Chose one

Almost every man will choose Virgins but in the real world of reality 98% of men end up marrying women who are far from being Virgins.

It's almost every man's dream to marry a virgin a dream that mostly never come true, a fantastic fantasy.

What I was trying to say is that there is far more to marriage than a lady who has nothing to offer except her thick hymen you would puncture on your wedding night.
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:

Lol... See the way u pictured male perfectly. Continue o
I pictured reality from a bad boys perspective. Bad boys know best their opposite gender.
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Akinbahm(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Confession 1021, those men deserves an accolades for not marrying those hoes.

I thought one of them guys would marry one of the hoes make I curse he future generations!
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Chibuezem(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
Lol... Guys, hypocrite will not kill u people. I know ladies are guilty here. What's with the useless men whom these ladies fornicated with? Are they any better? You insult ladies, but the guys who were well aware of the relationship status of these ladies( with exemption of those who aren't aware) yet fornicating, breaking the so called stupid bro code nko?
This hypocritic attitude guys will always make ladies outsmart them unless they stop the act.

Call women hoes, even men are hoelosho with no regard, taste, and control whatsoever for any hole. Nonsense! Note, this isn't me preaching equality btw both genders. You guys hypocrisy and badmouth is just do disgusting n annoying.
shut up for women are men are all dogs
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Akinbahm(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

the last one though, one bingo here once created a thread, about forgiving a woman when she's caught cheating, only pigs would heed to such advice

Comrade, why would a sane man seek relationship advice from women not to talk of adhering to it.

Give them the ears but never follow the garbage that comes out and or give them the ears and do the opposite!
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by valdes00(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blablamalala:

If you have been a bad guy, believe me, you can never ever trust a woman again in your life. Because you would have been exposed to the dubious, cunning, pretentiousness of women especially the 'saint and innocent' ones who are so crafty. The lack of trust is as a result of what women do to get sex. It is the reality. Ladies you least expect will give you the surprise of your life. Only bad boys understand this that's why getting married could be so scary. My brother, women love sex alot only a few men who are bad boys know this. That's why I pity men who choose to be lazy husbands.
You are so on point but wetin man go do

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nyascobar1414: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blablamalala:

Almost every man will choose Virgins but in the real world of reality 98% of men end up marrying women who are far from being Virgins.

It's almost every man's dream to marry a virgin a dream that mostly never come true, a fantastic fantasy.

What I was trying to say is that there is far more to marriage than a lady who has nothing to offer except her thick hymen you would puncture on your wedding night.

different taste though...

For me Ion save ex h0es...
No virgin...
Babymama all the way...

Cos I cant commit to a female that was bleeped all through reckless abandon.
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Here2day(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
U spit nothing but Factos cumrade
Blablamalala:

My dear what alot of girls at the age of 16 years already knows about sex alot of men at the age 26 to 36 even 40 know absolutely nothing. What am say here is, if you randomly pick 100 males and 100 females between the ages 16 to 40 you will find out that if not all the female gender have experienced sex making 100% only a few perhaps 5 to 7percent wouldn't have. But with the men over 70% wouldn't have had sex, only the remaining 30 percent bad boys satisfy you ladies sexual lustful pretentiouss nature. This is the truth most of you don't like to be told. A virgin girl has always been scarce since time memorial, it is the scarcity that made virginity relevant. But for the male folks there are too plenty of males who have never touched a woman before their wedding night. There is no bashing here. It's the reality. It is hard for your gender to keep what is between their thighs intact. It has always been hard. You are all just being your sexually lustfulnature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This (picture) / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.