Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You (13293 Views)

Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Reason Why I Stopped Having Sex- Confession / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Oolalekan001: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omo grin

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by MAGG0T(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
shocked

the last one though, one bingo here once created a thread, about forgiving a woman when she's caught cheating, only pigs would heed to such advice

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Chinehz(f): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
What a life embarassed embarassed embarassed.......smh

3 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by cutecommend: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
You sure say no be lie lie

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by stunnert(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Whhhhhaaaaatttttt dahhhhhh fuuuuccck

The first confession tho: The husband clearly realized that he could die as a result of constant sex, baba decided to buy intimacy gadgets to support the mission, cheesy cheesy I mean how do you even walk into a sex store to select the perfect Love Machine that will fill your wife's coochie... good lawd

7 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by bigpicture001: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
This thread can never continue here cuz nairaland ladies inpite of their hidden identify can never open up.. all forming saint ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by JOACHINpedro: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
That last confession na lie jareh, saw it on Twitter yesterday.
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Starz825(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
That last confession na lie jareh, saw it on Twitter yesterday.
Guy..guy..
He fit be true ooo
Dem be send two coopers go house one camp time like that...the lady coper don Marry oo...the guy is single Sha at the time...

5 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2022
If you desire to live the rest of your life miserable and swimming in premium tears just marry a nigerian girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Harddiskng(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2022
God-forbid!

To think one e-diot created trend, “if your girlfriend is a good woman and she cheated on you, forgive her” lmao.

Such level of idiocy, would a good woman cheat?

The result of such e-diotic thinking is below:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Kingray10: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Someone should tell me these are fairytale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by bluefilm: 3:18am On Feb 13, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked[b] the last one though, one bingo here once created a thread, about forgiving a woman when she's caught cheating, only pigs would heed to such advice[/b]

But you always expect the women to forgive your philandering at all times, abi?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by paulolee(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2022
tinz de happen oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by MoneyGoDrop: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2022
That last one reminded me of life during service. I was dating a girl who's bf worked for a new generation oil company in ph and the babe na confirm freak. I really felt bad for her bf because he was busy planning their wedding and sending money for her/our upkeep.

Only a stupid man will accept a cheating lady and trust one.

9 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by manmade(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2022
The last confession though, this are the kind of people karma is looking for to pay back in their own coin .

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Babaken(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Kingray10:
Someone should tell me these are fairytale
my brother is not, unless you are these kind of guys that claim saint if you are a real G that play games you can never trust ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by jahson19(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Drop link to the site make we go read am well abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by valdes00(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Babaken:
my brother is not, unless you are these kind of guys that claim saint if you are a real G that play games you can never trust ladies.
True
Me and my guy were talking xtady, he said he is always angry with his wife cos he blivs she cheating grin.... Not lik he has a prove or any red flag but Its only his conscience judging him cos he is a game boy and have done several bad tins with people's babes

6 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by obedugo(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2022
I tried hooking up in a hook up site, I hooked up a lady who charged me below what I expected, I was surprised so I said let me just agree to it, when I saw the lady , my instinct told me immediately that this is not a street random bitch, cos she didn't like the hotel, the space, the bed, everything unlike the regular hook up babes that will just take any place anyhow just to earn there pay , we changed rooms until we got a room she felt OK with and she was not in a rush so I became skeptical about her ....

After we've gone down to business and everything, we got talking she was showing me her pictures and family , she said to me that she regrets what she's doing but she have got to do it because her baby daddy has neglected her and now have low sex drive over the years for her , she was so much sex starved ... You need see this young lady very beautiful and elegant in her early 30's and wealth is written all over her. We ended up having a couple shots and she never wanted to go home ,I told her am in my late 20's and she said that we're now officially dating , I paid her the fees we agreed to online and since then we've made out a couple of times in different hotels... NB: this is no fiction as we have a date again tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by MIRACULOUS123(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
This last confession choke
The confession touches my bone marrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Na them know,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Jeremani: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2022
But truth be told
Things dey sup

1 Like

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by clarkmos15(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2022
obedugo:
I tried hooking up in a hook up site, I hooked up a lady who charged me below what I expected, I was surprised so I said let me just agree to it, when I saw the lady , my instinct told me immediately that this is not a street random bitch, cos she didn't like the hotel, the space, the bed, everything unlike the regular hook up babes that will just take any place anyhow just to earn there pay , we changed rooms until we got a room she felt OK with and she was not in a rush so I became skeptical about her ....

After we've gone down to business and everything, we got talking she was showing me her pictures and family , she said to me that she regrets what she's doing but she have got to do it because her baby daddy has neglected her and now have low sex drive over the years for her , she was so much sex starved ... You need see this young lady very beautiful and elegant in her early 30's and wealth is written all over her. We ended up having a couple shots and she never wanted to go home ,I told her am in my late 20's and she said that we're now officially dating , I paid her the fees we agreed to online and since then we've made out a couple of times in different hotels... NB: this is no fiction as we have a date again tomorrow
Name of site please
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by sojisenai(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2022
shocked... Things that happen under the sheets...
Angels go tire on the day of Judgement.

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by ekanx27(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by goshikid: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
may God punish any man out there that will forgive any cheating woman all in the name of LOVE undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Skyfornia(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oolalekan001:
Omo grin

What's the source please? I'd love to read more about the confessions to be able to know what many cheaters are up to.
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by padi94(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
valdes00:

True
Me and my guy were talking xtady, he said he is always angry with his wife cos he blivs she cheating grin.... Not lik he has a prove or any red flag but Its only his conscience judging him cos he is a game boy and have done several bad tins with people's babes

If you have been a bad guy, believe me, you can never ever trust a woman again in your life. Because you would have been exposed to the dubious, cunning, pretentiousness of women especially the 'saint and innocent' ones who are so crafty. The lack of trust is as a result of what women do to get sex. It is the reality. Ladies you least expect will give you the surprise of your life. Only bad boys understand this that's why getting married could be so scary. My brother, women love sex alot only a few men who are bad boys know this. That's why I pity men who choose to be lazy husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by bigjackass: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
That Nysc one is surely capping grin
Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Aduke23(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol... Guys, hypocrite will not kill u people. I know ladies are guilty here. What's with the useless men whom these ladies fornicated with? Are they any better? You insult ladies, but the guys who were well aware of the relationship status of these ladies( with exemption of those who aren't aware) yet fornicating, breaking the so called stupid bro code nko?
This hypocritic attitude guys will always make ladies outsmart them unless they stop the act.

Call women hoes, even men are hoelosho with no regard, taste, and control whatsoever for any hole. Nonsense! Note, this isn't me preaching equality btw both genders. You guys hypocrisy and badmouth is just do disgusting n annoying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Aduke23:
Lol... Guys, hypocrite will not kill u people. I know ladies are guilty here. What's with the useless men whom these ladies fornicated with? Are they any better? You insult ladies, but the guys who were well aware of the relationship status of these ladies( with exemption of those who aren't aware) yet fornicating, breaking the so called stupid bro code nko?
This hypocritic attitude guys will always make ladies outsmart them unless they stop the act.

Call women hoes, even men are hoelosho with no regard, taste, and control whatsoever for any hole. Nonsense! Note, this isn't me preaching equality btw both genders. You guys hypocrisy and badmouth is just do disgusting n annoying.

My dear what alot of girls at the age of 16 years already knows about sex alot of men at the age 26 to 36 even 40 know absolutely nothing. What am say here is, if you randomly pick 100 males and 100 females between the ages 16 to 40 you will find out that if not all the female gender have experienced sex making 100% only a few perhaps 5 to 7percent wouldn't have. But with the men over 70% wouldn't have had sex, only the remaining 30 percent bad boys satisfy you ladies sexual lustful pretentiouss nature. This is the truth most of you don't like to be told. A virgin girl has always been scarce since time memorial, it is the scarcity that made virginity relevant. But for the male folks there are too plenty of males who have never touched a woman before their wedding night. There is no bashing here. It's the reality. It is hard for your gender to keep what is between their thighs intact. It has always been hard. You are all just being your sexually lustfulnature.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Genuinely Fall In Love With A Rebound? / Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.