Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter (825 Views)

Is It Morally Right For A 35 Years Old Man To Marry A 23 Years Of Girl? / Is It Morally right Or Wrong For Guys To Put Condom(s) Inside Their Wallet / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by Anndju(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2022
I saw her and I knew she's all I want..I've falling for my Uncle's step daughter...her said father is from a different tribe to ours though.I'm confused is there anything morally wrong with that..pls I need your help on how to go about it .if it's wrong I'll remove such thoughts and if it's right I'll act fast...
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by Gben5: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't think it bad though...but I will advise you sake from an elderly person from your family if it something ...that is accepted in your clan..
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by ibkonekt(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Anndju:
I saw her and I knew she's all I want..I've falling for my Uncle's step daughter...her said father is from a different tribe to ours though.I'm confused is there anything morally wrong with that..pls I need your help on how to go about it .if it's wrong I'll remove such thoughts and if it's right I'll act fast...

I saw her and I knew she's all I want
all you want to do is stick your d1ck into her

I've falling for my Uncle's step daughter
nope, you probably just want sex

her said father is from a different tribe to ours though.I'm confused is there anything morally wrong with that
its a morally grey area, technically you have no relation but by law she is your cousin, so answer this is it wrong for step brother and step sister to date and be having sex. what you are asking is somewhere around the same level
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by bonadripper: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Let's do exchange
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:26am On Feb 13, 2022
And how did you come to the conclusion that she's all you want..?
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by pyyxxaro: 2:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Depends on how nice your Uncle is undecided
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by jaeyking(m): 4:58am On Feb 13, 2022
I think it's not acceptable

It depends on your tribe.

Some people accepts it

If you are old enough, speak to elders of the family they would advice you much better
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by gasparpisciotta: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Nothing morally wrong.

Your uncle will only serve as a dual purpose on your wedding day.

Your foster dad (in case your dad is late) and your wife’s dad. He will be the first man in Nigeria to serve as two dads for a wedding/marriage.
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
First of all,we are Africans,and the truth is that our african society sees such things as taboos and out of the world..... Personally,I don't think it's the right to do tho, considering the fact that in a wider view, she's somehow like a cousin to you...

My two cents..
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by Gee64: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Think of better things to do man.

Caution your libido.
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by MufasaLion: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
She's not all you want. She's all you wanna cum inside.
Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by Anndju(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2022
ibkonekt:

all you want to do is stick your d1ck into her
You probably don't know me in person so don't judge

nope, you probably just want sex
Why must u think so negative of me

its a morally grey area, technically you have no relation but by law she is your cousin, so answer this is it wrong for step brother and step sister to date and be having sex. what you are asking is somewhere around the same level

Re: Is It Morally Right To Date Your Uncle's Step Daughter by TotoGame(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2022
Anndju:

You only wan have sex with her ....so Fashy that idea

Was once in your shoes.... thought it was love But realized it was "lust" when the soft feelings dried up immediately she became pregnant... Na long story sha... lemme stop here

So niggar I advise you to look around you will see so many other robust beautiful pussies to stick into. No do family shit!

(1) (Reply)

Being In The Kitchen Does Not Fit Me And I'm Getting Married Soon / Found More Sane And Admirable Women On Nairaland You Should Pray For Guys / Now Is The Right Time To Buy And Keep Bitcoin Or Invest In Crypto Currency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.