Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job (31127 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Jaiz Bank Interview / 29-year-old David Knopf Is New CFO Of $100billion American Company, Kraft Heinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Bestbeelieve: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
bet why u fess dress like farmer! even if na okrika bend down always try to be neat! nor be by hugo boss or gucci Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by ImoleNaija: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good to see he didn't start with 'I made my first #million at the age of 7.

LinkedIn and motivational speakers are like 5&6. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by BabaCommander: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
I hope this is not another sales copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Rilwayne001: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
A master salesman doing his thing. He who knows, knows. grin

Naso most of them dey do on LinkedIn oh. Dem fit tell anything to gain followers. Lol

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by karzyharsky(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by DropsMic(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Lol.... His kind plenty for LinkedIn.

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by assholemods: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
God nor go shame us. He will continue to deliver us from all well packaged lies.
What has this your post got to do with the thread... For how long will some of you continue to act foolish?

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Starboytwo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

He works as a freelancer online with an American company.
lol,really nice to meet you outside. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
loyaltygame:
I speak prophetically to everyone believing God for good job, this Year shall be your year of divine breakthrough....

Will you keep quiet, there !

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by lifenija: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
rubbish liars looking to sell their product by telling touching stories

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Bluev: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
loyaltygame:
I speak prophetically to everyone believing God for good job, this Year shall be your year of divine breakthrough....
Amen o. I too will get a good job and testify this year.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Jokerman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Affiliate Marketers as usual...

Honestly I don't think people get jobs through LINKEDIN.

Job workers should always try Indeed job site

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Ouchbabe(f): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
loyaltygame:
Amen! I believe. God please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by NOwazobia: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Let me park here. grin
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice! .... no doubt... whatever tips you got did help with the interview... but I believe the biggest impact was your response to the farmboy comment .... it tells a whole lot about you as a person. Most people would've been angry and go through the interview with a sour face and anger reflecting in their eyes and tone. Regardless of qualifications ... no reputable company would be looking to hire a thin skin person. Life is what we make it ... and success has a lot to do with our charaacter.
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Fapemz: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing. In case you need power solutions for your laptop and Internet, i have the right power solution for you. See previous post. Cheers to the bright future!
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Ever8090: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
God nor go shame us. He will continue to deliver us from all well packaged lies.
una dey mad for this country..see as I dey laugh like mumu
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by RandyOku: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Lmao...

I swearcheesy
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by abobote: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Where is the shaming, you admitted yourself that your outfit was not nice and they still offered you the job
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by RandyOku: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
assholemods:

What has this your post got to do with the thread... For how long will some of you continue to act foolish?

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by timy21(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations man! More grace to you.
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by LaSenior: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
KenghisKhan:
Don't say die until the bones are rotten.
Congrats.
even when they bones are rotten there's still hope

Ezekiel..... the dry bones raised again
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Heterodox(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by PDPGuy: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Good to see he didn't start with 'I made my first #million at the age of 7.

LinkedIn and motivational speakers are like 5&6. cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by dingbang(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
as in eh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by 1Taspah0: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
SINGLE TWO[ODD]
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by LikeAking: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rubish lies!
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by proclinician: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Onogiede:
He that trust God in faith will always testifie in success

Lol testifier no be small
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
I remembered my first job interview cheesy
I went in with simple clothes
No tie
No koko shoe
Just went and sat there cheesy
Well I was called 2 weeks later to start my job as an IT support wink
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by dking123: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
My brother, copy writers can (say) write anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable / 4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary / Diary Of A Pretend HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.