Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job (31132 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Jaiz Bank Interview / 29-year-old David Knopf Is New CFO Of $100billion American Company, Kraft Heinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Nicepoker(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why do people keep talking down on farming. But won't hesitate to shout whenever food prices goes up.

3 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by iampeterben(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations more grace.
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by dialfa: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nothing special. Millions of people get jobs every day.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by assholemods: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
RandyOku:

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin
Oponu!
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Topleague(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
good point
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by micflo28(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Am waiting for dangote refinery to apply. Keep the motivation handy

3 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
great testimony
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by illuminutty: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
A master salesman doing his thing. He who knows, knows. grin

Comrade, you sabi. I am even shocked that many people didn't see the marketing sauce in all that bunch of gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Archworld(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
HRprof:
I saw this post on LinkedIn and I felt I should share to encourage everyone is a testimony on grass to grace.

I went for an interview at UBA. Immediately I stepped in, I felt defeated already. You know why; I wasn't having the best outfit. My shoes were filled with dust like a man that works in the quarry. My socks, hmmm! A story for another day. I sat down quietly waiting for my turn. While sitting, I was praying, 'casting and binding,' in tongues.

Lord, do it for me! Lord do it for me!! I sent a message to Adebayo Adegun (The Impacter) on WhatsApp and asked him for some interview tips. He gave me some pointers. I digested them all.

When I got into the interview hall, I saw two recruiters (a male & a female). The male made a mockery of my outfit. He asked, "Bros, na farm you come from? This your outfit no be for here o. �

I giggled. You can't shame the shameless. I stylishly told him I came in my best clothes. And that's why they must employ me so I can be a fashionista like Tony Elumelu. We both laughed and the interview started. I answered all the questions thrown at me. Thanks to Adebayo. At some point, they had no question again. So we started talking about my childhood days.

The interview I almost gave up on turned out to be my best. And you know why; the interviewers made it easier for me.

God bless them wherever they are. I left knowing I would be called for the job. A month later, I was called for the role. But I had already gotten a remote job as a copywriter with an American company. So I politely turned it down.

It's amazing how our life can change in a second. This picture reminds me never to give up. From feeling like a failure in 2017 to getting an international job.

And now, I have created a Copywriting Academy in 2022 to help ten people leverage the internet.

No matter what life throws at you, never give up. You are always a second away from your breakthrough. Keep believing!

#copywriting #socialmedia

Thanks for this. Your tongues didn't fail. I did not believe this copywriting can bring so much benefits like being employed by a foreign firm . Though I received training on it , I have only be using it to market my POS device
which has been yielding results daily.

Hello guys , if you are seeing this , note that you have access to Android POS device at 30k and with free banner and training. Distribution of our Android POS is nationwide.
Check my signature and whatssap or call .
God bless the owners of this platform, through nairaland I get inspired every time . Now I need to take my copywriting serious

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
The sales pitch clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
loyaltygame:
I speak prophetically to everyone believing God for good job, this Year shall be your year of divine breakthrough....

I receive!
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Eriokanmi: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
HRprof:
I saw this post on LinkedIn and I felt I should share to encourage everyone is a testimony on grass to grace.

I went for an interview at UBA. Immediately I stepped in, I felt defeated already. You know why; I wasn't having the best outfit. My shoes were filled with dust like a man that works in the quarry. My socks, hmmm! A story for another day. I sat down quietly waiting for my turn. While sitting, I was praying, 'casting and binding,' in tongues.

Lord, do it for me! Lord do it for me!! I sent a message to Adebayo Adegun (The Impacter) on WhatsApp and asked him for some interview tips. He gave me some pointers. I digested them all.

When I got into the interview hall, I saw two recruiters (a male & a female). The male made a mockery of my outfit. He asked, "Bros, na farm you come from? This your outfit no be for here o. �

I giggled. You can't shame the shameless. I stylishly told him I came in my best clothes. And that's why they must employ me so I can be a fashionista like Tony Elumelu. We both laughed and the interview started. I answered all the questions thrown at me. Thanks to Adebayo. At some point, they had no question again. So we started talking about my childhood days.

The interview I almost gave up on turned out to be my best. And you know why; the interviewers made it easier for me.

God bless them wherever they are. I left knowing I would be called for the job. A month later, I was called for the role. But I had already gotten a remote job as a copywriter with an American company. So I politely turned it down.

It's amazing how our life can change in a second. This picture reminds me never to give up. From feeling like a failure in 2017 to getting an international job.

And now, I have created a Copywriting Academy in 2022 to help ten people leverage the internet.

No matter what life throws at you, never give up. You are always a second away from your breakthrough. Keep believing!

#copywriting #socialmedia
Congrats guys. You're one of the youths doing the country proud whom buhari called lazy and lai Muhammed called Internet fraudster. If you now buy a lexus jeep tomorrow, the police would start their business of brutality and extortion. They think every successful young man is a yahoo boy. Who yahoo epp. All the best jare
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by BafanaBafana: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
The day you set yourself free in Nigeria is when you learn to identify all this bullshit stories on the spot.
All these jobs anybody can do is usually gotten by connect, forget all these church testimonies, they will never tell you everything only make you feel like you are less fortunate or cursed.
Except for jobs that requires rare skills, nobody will give you all these jobs anyone can do by merit.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by CountVersailles(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
All these them aspire to pespire stories on LinkedIn
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Moneyboyz: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hehe, cock and bull story.
Now stupid people will flock to him to teach them the way and he will introduce one ebook.
He's only advertising himself.
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Aaae: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
We knows, sip my coffee in peace.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
BabaCommander:
I hope this is not another sales copy
You wey know.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by extremophile: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
I personally know Adebayo Adegun and Chinedu Junior. That's all I have to say for now
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by hunkuldave(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations Man, more success stories to com

However, this is for someone

A Free Training Guide on:
HOW TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME ONLINE USING YOUR SMART PHONE
It doesn't matter;
If you are a newbie,
If you've never done online business before,
If you've tried and failed in other business,
If you have no skill, Etc.
Click the link to gain access now
https:///mrys9df2
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Chrislova(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrat man
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Archworld(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
JohnSin97:
All these affiliate marketers and their lies

Remain there with your doubt. I have affiliate marketers that earn up to 75k/month from me . Some of them , I have never met them one on one .
Even in Lagos market there are some Igbo men that earn 15k per day and guess what?? They don't have shops nor goods. They simply market other peoples goods.I think I have seen this post on nairaland or Yabalefftonline. I started my own business like that . This Buhari regime dealt with me till I started marketing other people's goods and within few months , I could eat very well , salary was being saved and later on , I started my own business . And right now, people are earning from me .

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by lequama10: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jokerman:
Affiliate Marketers as usual...

Honestly I don't think people get jobs through LINKEDIN.

Job workers should always try Indeed job site
lol people need to start using Google rightly, so now u open your browser and search for reviews on getting jobs through indeed and LinkedIn.. After that come back and comment...
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by damoceile: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
God nor go shame us. He will continue to deliver us from all well packaged lies.

Check this lie about Tinubu and e wife nah, so Tinubu and his wife had their first born at the age of 19 and 12 yrs(the wife) ... This lie no be here ..
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Ombudsman1: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kai, una for use better script na. This one don cast
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Labadi69: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Gokoyer0(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
His daughter's date of birth has been removed from Wikipedia grin
Thinktwicemybro:
God nor go shame us. He will continue to deliver us from all well packaged lies.
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Bluntemperor: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
KenghisKhan:
Don't say die until the bones are rotten.
Congrats.

God bless you brother.
Your God is a winner!
Never say never!
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by lanregold87(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Samylekey:
God is good

All the time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Secret Ways To Survive In Lagos With A Small Salary / ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable / Diary Of A Pretend HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.