Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private (578 Views)

Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money / Is It Illegal To Repaint My Fading Vehicle Number Plates? / I Paid Police 5k Cos Of My Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Hello Nairalands. I wish to ask. Is it illegal for me to take my plate number to a good artist for him to repaint the color and change it from red plate number (commercial) to blue plate number (private)?
Re: Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private by dawnomike(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2022
okezuoemmanue:
Hello Nairalands. I wish to ask. Is it illegal for me to take my plate number to a good artist for him to repaint the color and change it from red plate number (commercial) to blue plate number (private)?
It is illegal as that will render your number plate faked .

1 Like

Re: Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private by nurey(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2022
okezuoemmanue:

It is not only illegal, it is a criminal offense to defraud the government.

A fine of 200,000 or 5 years imprisonment tenenable if caught without option of bail.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Illegal To Change The Color Of My Plate Number From Commercial To Private by donbachi(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Nigerians too like shortcuts

(1) (Reply)

Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi / Honda Accord 2007 DRL Warning Light / Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.