Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? (5270 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / Handsome Or Pretty (pics) / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your opinion is needed
To me most people with black lips are ugly. We can check the likes of Zazuu, Shaydee, wandecoal, mohbad.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Haakeem(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na your type they force people go do pink lip or even bleach their skin, na still that same u go condem them if they don bleach or pink their lip...

Your types are satan in human skin.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Haakeem:
Na your type they force people go do pink lip or even bleach their skin, na still that same u go condem them if they don bleach or pink their lip...

I have black lips also. And I'm ugly

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Haakeem(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
Your opinion is needed
To me most people with black lips are ugly. We can check the likes of Zazuu, Shaydee, wandecoal, mohbad.
then why didnt u mention ur name amoung the list up there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Haakeem:

You must have black lips. Why u dey take aam personal like this grin. I just dey ask question nii and I give my own verdict

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by MediMedi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have black lip but am cute on the face, na body I no get tho am making plan to get a balm for the lip
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
Your opinion is needed
They are the best when they are very fair in complexion, especially when dem be Ladies. I call it dark cocoa lips...Yummy and sweet to see on fair ladies. wink

Good on men too wey no be smoker, as a matter of fact, you can separate the original from smoker lips.

Learn to know good things.
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by teezzybee: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Malnutrition.
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yes. She looked like Tiwa Savage with beautiful dark lips to crown it. A true ebony queen. White people no get such variable. Their very pale variety is highly undesirable.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by tydi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Haakeem:

Shut up .. you can choose to style your body(tattoos)skin( whitening up if it’s your thing) same way you always style your hair..
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Help2020: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
Your opinion is needed
is he ugly

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Clint02(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
Your opinion is needed
My upper lip is black,my lower lip is pink. But I have a cute face.
My brother has same trait,and we are dark in complexion.
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one and they usually stink. Though I've got a pink lips. When it turns black, know that I've gone back to weed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Help2020:
is he ugly

This one is not black

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:
Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one and they usually stink. Though I've got a pink lips. When it turns black, know that I've gone back to weed grin

This your face rugged. I dey fear uoo. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:

This your face rugged. I dey fear uoo. grin grin

You suppose fear who no fear me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Help2020: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Englishisamust:

This one is not black
The lips is not black?
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:
So u are young like this yet you were dragging me lyk an old man telling me to go and invest...... thought u were around 70 sef
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Englishisamust: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Help2020:

The lips is not black?

Yes. You never see black lips before
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Senomii:

So u are young like this yet you were dragging me lyk an old man telling me to go and invest...... thought u were around 70 sef

I'm 27 years. So 27 is young to you? undecided
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:

I'm 27 years. So 27 is young to you? undecided
You were arguing like an old man so you ought to be an octagenarian
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Senomii:

You were arguing like an old man so you ought to be an octagenarian

I have the soul of an old man brother grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:

I have the soul of an old man brother grin
Mm, you're lucky then
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Senomii:

Mm, you're lucky then

Age is just a number bro. I've seen old men who still think like toddlers. Adult babies I call them. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Haakeem(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
tydi:

Shut up .. you can choose to style your body(tattoos)skin( whitening up if it’s your thing) same way you always style your hair..
And what is this one saying.

you are the one that needs to keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by favour32(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ok...
Na make most yahoo guys dey go peel their lips and carry small bag for front like gay like monkey.
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by MilkANDpepper: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Haakeem:
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by KingDash: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
HenryDion:
this guy dey sleep inside weed
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
KingDash:
this guy dey sleep inside weed

And you are awake inside weed grin
Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by Theboy21: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Reminds me of my coursemate Americana, a hausa chick with pretty face, dark lips, girls were jealous of her due to her English tongue assent (Based in the US b4 coming back ) and d attention she received from niggascheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? by rex444(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Irani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Yourself Romantically In 3 Words. . . . / Nigerian Men : Is He Really Mine? / what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.