Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Good Evening Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Evening Everyone (538 Views)

Good Evening From Maradi Region, Niger Republic (photo) / Good Evening Everyone Please l Need Faceb00k Account,it's Very Urgent / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am 24years old, I have graduated and awaiting service, my boyfriend is a final year 400level student here in Oyo state, I really really love him and would love to marry him but I am so scared if we will work out, we have been dating for over 2years now, he loves me more than I love him but I am worried. I want to serve and work before I get married but people are putting pressure on me to get married but my bf is not ready yet, i keep feeling I am not a child anymore. Please ladies in the house please advise me on what to do, so I have time?��
Re: Good Evening Everyone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Have a proper discussion with him..don't be left out..do you guys have plans to get married or you both are just clowning around?
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
We have plans to get married, I am considering my age, I am just very anxious and super scared
Re: Good Evening Everyone by everythinggirly(f): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
“he loves me more than I love him”
Reason why people always insult Nigerian girls.
Re: Good Evening Everyone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:
We have plans to get married, I am considering my age, I am just very anxious and super scared
Don't you know how to quote?
Pls next time kindly quote me directly.. undecided
So what you are saying is what exactly?
Why are you scared of your age?what's wrong with it?
Pls quote directly...
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy
everythinggirly:
“he loves me more than I love him”
Reason why people always insult Nigerian girls.
I’m sorry what do you mean by this? I don’t get you
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you know how to quote?
Pls next time kindly quote me directly.. undecided
So what you are saying is what exactly?
Why are you scared of your age?what's wrong with it?
Pls quote directly...
Sorry for not quoting you directly, it was a mistake. I mean he kinda has a long way to go considering he’s still in school. Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not breaking up with him, I just need to talk about how I feel, if I’m doing the right thing
Re: Good Evening Everyone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:

Sorry for not quoting you directly, it was a mistake. I mean he kinda has a long way to go considering he’s still in school. Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not breaking up with him, I just need to talk about how I feel, if I’m doing the right thing
The biggest mistake you are gonna make is allow pressure from family or people mislead you..you know what you want for yourself right?
Why not go for it?you love him and you guys plan on getting married.. pls and pls this is something you should talk to him about..
Sit him down and discuss things..you should put things into consideration before getting into marriage..get married once both of you deem it fit and understand yourself properly..don't be clueless aiit..
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Godada(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2022

Now if I may..... You are not painting the full picture.

How old is your guy?

You will be going for service, I suppose.

But he is still in the pipeline of schooling, serving and making a living before he will be in a position to marry, this will take a mighty long time and your biological clock is ticking.... So it's obvious why you are having cold feet.

So here is my unbiased advice for you:

Keep your options open.

Women are built to be opportunist.

Men are idealistic.

So keep your options open.

Don't tie yourself down.

I guess you know what I mean.
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The biggest mistake you are gonna make is allow pressure from family or people mislead you..you know what you want for yourself right?
Why not go for it?you love him and you guys plan on getting married.. pls and pls this is something you should talk to him about..
Sit him down and discuss things..you should put things into consideration before getting into marriage..get married once both of you deem it fit and understand yourself properly..don't be clueless aiit..
thank you so much
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Godada:

Now if I may..... You are not painting the full picture.

How old is your guy?

You will be going for service, I suppose.

But he is still in the pipeline of schooling, serving and making a living before he will be in a position to marry, this will take a mighty long time and your biological clock is ticking.... So it's obvious why you are having cold feet.

So here is my unbiased advice for you:

Keep your options open.

Women are built to be opportunist.

Men are idealistic.

So keep your options open.

Don't tie yourself down.

I guess you know what I mean.

he’s just a year older than I am. Omo, you really understand me, you’ve said everything on my mind, this is exactly my worry. My clock ticks, I’m having serious cold feet because of that. I am so scared. Since I’ve been with him I’ve never given a chance to other guys, I don’t even want to think about being with other guys because it’ll break him and I love him too much to do that to him. I’m just caught in a “God help” situation. I really love this guy, I can’t imagine giving a chance or to be with someone else cry cry
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Godada(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:
he’s just a year older than I am. Omo, you really understand me, you’ve said everything on my mind, this is exactly my worry. My clock ticks, I’m having serious cold feet because of that. I am so scared. Since I’ve been with him I’ve never given a chance to other guys, I don’t even want to think about being with other guys because it’ll break him and I love him too much to do that to him. I’m just caught in a “God help” situation. I really love this guy, I can’t imagine giving a chance or to be with someone else cry cry

I know.... I know.

But he may not be able to give you what you want.

Time is not his ally based on his relationship with you. It's just not feasible from both economy point of view or even a relationship point of view.

He can't give you what you want Darling.... Take it or leave it.

Better options abound when you are open.

My advice is cold. An advice I will give my daughter.... I see you as one.

Happiness is to be pursued.

All is fair in love and warfare.

Sorry dear, your boyfriend should just grow up.

Ladies who really wish to marry should learn to date a man not a fuckboy.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening Everyone by LUGBE: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have been there my dear. Age is really important for your own sake. Try to make yourself available, you can still see who loves you more or who you love more that is ready.

It is always good to be married earlier and have all your children before your 40th year to avoid gynea stories, if you know you know.
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Godada:

I know.... I know.

But he may not be able to give you what you want.

Time is not his ally based on his relationship with you. It's just not feasible from both economy point of view or even a relationship point of view.

He can't give you what you want Darling.... Take it or leave it.

Better options abound when you are open.

My advice is cold. An advice I will give my daughter.... I see you as one.

Happiness is to be pursued.

All is fair in love and warfare.

Sorry dear, your boyfriend should just grow up.

Ladies who really wish to marry should learn to date a man not a fuckboy.
Thank you, this is so so sad, I’m tearing up right now, so so sad, my God
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Starere: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
LUGBE:
I have been there my dear. Age is really important for your own sake. Try to make yourself available, you can still see who loves you more or who you love more that is ready.

It is always good to be married earlier and have all your children before your 40th year to avoid gynea stories, if you know you know.

I totally understand you, I really do
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Godada(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:
Thank you, this is so so sad, I’m tearing up right now, so so sad, my God

You will get over it, kiddo.

Growing is pain.

It is what it is
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Sammy101111(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mr sister you both will support each other if you see a guy that cares stick it him
From the little one he manages with you
If the big one come you both will manage it too
So No one knows tomorrow
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Truvelisback(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:
I am 24years old, I have graduated and awaiting service, my boyfriend is a final year 400level student here in Oyo state, I really really love him and would love to marry him but I am so scared if we will work out, we have been dating for over 2years now, he loves me more than I love him but I am worried. I want to serve and work before I get married but people are putting pressure on me to get married but my bf is not ready yet, i keep feeling I am not a child anymore. Please ladies in the house please advise me on what to do, so I have time?��
Try and talk to him abt that, to know whether he serious and wants to marry u.
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Steep(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don't put undue pressure on yourself.
Re: Good Evening Everyone by Double0h7(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starere:

If you genuinely love your boyfriend and you are certain that you guys will get married then you should wait for him. It will take time for you to find a man who you'll get to know and love (another 2 years) unless you marry the first available man (who you won't know or love but because you want to be married)

You're 24 and you're clock is a nowhere near ticking anything. You could give yourself and your relationship 4 years to run it's course. You should find a job and settle into your career path and then when you're 28 you'll be an asset in your relationship.

You should learn from other people's mistakes, here on nl you'll see threads where women got married for the sake of getting married, and after some kids their husband is cheating, and acting up, and they're stuck because they didn't invest in themselves.

You will see these same people who are watching your clock ask you "why didn't you work, why won't you an asset blah blah."

If you want to be with someone else all together and you don't see a future with your current boyfriend, then break it off and go out there and look. Reality is you could be looking for the next 2/3 years if you're looking for love and not just the "Mrs" title.

If you want to play the field and have some freedom and exercise your hoe phase then own it and do that but don't confuse yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advise Is Needed Pls / The Unbreakable Virgin … (18+) / Do You Think Girls Should Also Pay The Bill On A Date Too - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.