Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? (686 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why are we Nigerian men useless? Why can't we forgive our women for cheating? They forgive us for cheating but we don't reciprocate.

We want them to worship us like we're Gods while we treat them like slaves, isn't this the height of Madness?

We should try to be more like this man. We should act like real men angry

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
I promise to be this kind of man to my woman. This is the man all these small boys that call themselves redpillers are supposed to emulate.
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by goshikid: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mtcheeew

May God punish any guy where accept any cheating woman back

Imagine one random dude knacking your babe, then mumu you come accept am back
You must be madd

1 Like

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:
Mtcheeew

May God punish any guy where accept any cheating woman back

Imagine one random dude knacking your babe, then mumu you come accept am back
You must be madd

Oga, that's how real men roll. We accept our women back no matter how much they cheat.
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by goshikid: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

Oga, that's how real men roll. We accept our women back no matter how much they cheat.
Madam you're a female with a male moniker
Grow up

1 Like

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

Madam you're a female with a male moniker
Grow up
I'm male angry

I'm a MAN. A real one, unlike you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by goshikid: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

I'm male angry

You're a real man with no IQ, no wonder april fooled you twice

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
What a SIMP! angry

This must be one of those nairaland feminist parading as a male. Pussy ass nigga!

You better take this rubbish post down angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
See nairaland men.. grin
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

I'm male angry

The fool is an idiot. She's obviously one of those broke and bitter feminist on nairaland.

The werey is desperately seeking for attention!
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

You're a real man with no IQ, no wonder april fooled you twice
Guy you no know Siofra for this forum?

Anybody that knows Siofra will not take this OP serious
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by goshikid: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

I know say na one mumu, no mind am
Even if them dash me her type for free i go reject undecided
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Gettat! What has Siofra got to do with this now? angry
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
goshikid:

I know say na one mumu, no mind am
Even if them dash me her type for free i go reject undecided

Who even wants you Mtchewwweeeeewwww
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:

The fool is an idiot. She's obviously one of those broke and bitter feminist on nairaland.

The werey is desperately seeking for attention!

Calm down sir undecided
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by goshikid: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

Who even wants you Mtchewwweeeeewwww

E pain you grin
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by advanceDNA: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Siofro:

I'm male angry

U are just going about opening thread saying men should accept women that are not sexually disciplined... u women on this forum like attention too much... if they give it to you, you will still cry that they hate you
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by OAra: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
...am I the only one finding the idea of either cheating on your partner or forgiving them if they do absurd?

No seriously, please tell me if I'm the only one left that thinks this way.
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm! Things dey occur oo

T O DARLING
Re: Why Can't More Nigerian Men Be Like Me And This Man? by Siofro(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2022
OAra:
...am I the only one finding the idea of either cheating on your partner or forgiving them if they do absurd?

No seriously, please tell me if I'm the only one left that thinks this way.

Yes you are.

(1) (Reply)

Slap Your Self! Pictures / Video: 22-year-old Guy Marries A 62-year-old White Woman / What Are Sad Facts Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.