Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. (417 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / What Is The Right Way To Celebrate Valentine? / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by 7victor(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
On every Valentine's day, I usually pray to Jesus Christ and told Him how much I love Him because He first loved me and paid for my sins.

Then I will tell Him I want Him to be my Val.

I will then go out and buy food or gift for a beggar with the belief that I am buying it for Jesus Christ because the Bible says whatever we do to the least of the people, we are doing it to Christ.

I have been doing so for the last many years.

What is your take on this?

No insult please.

2 Likes

Re: How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sounds weird involving an imaginary creature in an act of giving..
Since you are giving to the homeless it's cool..

1 Like

Re: How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by doggedfighter(f): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
7victor:
On every Valentine's day, I usually pray to Jesus Christ and told Him how much I love Him because He first loved me and paid for my sins.

Then I will tell Him I want Him to be my Val.

I will then go out and buy food or gift for a beggar with the belief that I am buying it for Jesus Christ because the Bible says whatever we do to the least of the people, we are doing it to Christ.

I have been doing so for the last many years.

What is your take on this?

No insult please.

Snap out of your delusions !

2 Likes

Re: How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sounds weird involving an imaginary creature in an act of giving..
Since you are giving to the homeless it's cool..
if you don't believe in religion, respect other peoples believes on religion. okay

1 Like

Re: How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmm, nice one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2022
9182736455O1999:

if you don't believe in religion, respect other peoples believes on religion. okay

And what's my issue with that?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things To Check When Being Offered A Job / Why Are You Double Dating? / 20 African Countries With The Most Expensive Average Prices Of Mobile Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.