Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise (474 Views)

Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. / Advise Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise by seyidesign(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Case closed
Re: Advise by BlaqJosh: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Advise by Goldbw122(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
embarassed reading
Re: Advise by Mophor: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Advise by Jeon(f): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2022
seyidesign:
Am a guy of 40years old and I have been unfortunate with the wrong lady to settle down with for over 10years now, am a kind of guy, I don't date randomly, I take my time to look for my kind of girl, (funny, best friend, romantic, beautiful, music lover, industrious,) my first relationship lasted 6years without conceiving, my second relationship lasted for another 5years, shes a single mother but still hunted by her ex, she would have been the best that could have happened to me becos she has all the things I needed in a woman.

I met another lady online thinking God as answered my prayer on women, this lady was wonderful she help me get over my second relationship, I taught I have it all b4, not until I met adun, she showed me so much love and affection, a month to be with her and propose to her this February 14 (valentine day), she stop communicating with me for a month now

Help!
• Do I start dating 2-3-4 girls at the same time

• I stand on the quality my kind of woman must have, like adun, she's my best friend, lover etc.

• or do I need to just make up with any girls that comes my way for the sake of being married

lolz why lamenting?
thought you guys said men don't have biological clock cool

1 Like

Re: Advise by bigcee(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2022
At 40 you ain't married? Don't you think you should stop the blame game. Work on yourself so you can attract a good woman. If it comes to worst, baba go find one babe, get her pregnant grin
Re: Advise by Dannyyoung26(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Find one Bae, give am Belle and leave marriage alone
Marriage is not for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Be Blamed For Men Cheating / That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? / She Has To F#ck Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Or She Dies...here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.