Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup (2767 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2022
my girlfriend of 1 month posted the gift her friend boyfriend got for her friend on her status... This her action reeked of low self esteem...
I like me a girl that does not like uploading things on her WhatsApp, a girl that isnt picture freak and a girl that doesnt like social media...
I just have to start going to church , may be I will find my self a naive person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Highman56: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:
my girlfriend of 1 month posted the gift her friend boyfriend got for her friend on her status... This her action reeked of low self esteem...
I like me a girl that does not like uploading things on her WhatsApp, a girl that isnt picture freak and a girl that doesnt like social media...
I just have to start going to church , may be I will find my self a naive person.
Lol why u no buy for her gift so she will post her own on her status?

2 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Highman56:

why cant she provide for her self... or me self no like gift?

11 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Abeg... You're the one who's insecure...

Just looking for a dumb reason to justify how low you felt seeing the pictures of her friend's gift... angry

Go and sit down in a corner...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by samuel051: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
Highman56:

na him born her na, as he no buy for her why u no send am money to buy for her as father Christmas wey u be.

3 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
samuel051:
na him born her na, as he no buy for her why u no send am money to buy for her as father Christmas wey u be.
He mustn't get her a gift... But imagine being such a cry-baby, you wanna breakup with your girlfriend cause she posted pictures of her friend's Val gift... That reeks of insecurity... It's obvious the op wouldn't feel this way if his girlfriend had uploaded pictures of his gift to her...

Such a simp.... angry

3 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by samuel051: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
He mustn't get her a gift... But imagine being such a cry-baby, you wanna breakup with your girlfriend cause she posted pictures of her friend's Val gift... That reeks of insecurity... It's obvious the op wouldn't feel this way if his girlfriend had uploaded pictures of his gift to her...

Such a simp.... angry
cut ur coat according to ur cloth.. since she wants to be long thrroating on things she cannot afford, she wants op to go and steal abi?
If op steals and appear on fp shey na u go first call am mumu man wey go thief because of girl. Op is wise and I support him with my full erected blockus.

2 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by goshikid: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2022
My brother everybody deserves gift, including you, That your babe no like you na why she dy post am make e pain you

Babe where get number 6 for head go sabi say if her boyfriend no get now no mean say him no go get tomorrow

Abeg dump the girl jare undecided
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2022
samuel051:
cut ur coat according to ur cloth.. since she wants to be long thrroating on things she cannot afford, she wants op to go and steal abi?
If op steals and appear on fp shey na u go first call am mumu man wey go thief because of girl. Op is wise and I support him with my full erected blockus.
Did she confront him? Did she insist that he gets her a gift too?

All she did was post the pictures... undecided

The same way millions of people around the world share pictures of other people's gifts on Val, Christmas, New year, etc... And this is her close FRIEND... Celebrating with her is a bad thing?

The op needs help... Low self-esteem... He actually feels intimidated by the pictures... Here's another man who gave his woman cool, share-worthy gifts, something he couldn't do... So he's mad...

2 Likes

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
Abeg... You're the one who's insecure...

Just looking for a dumb reason to justify how low you felt seeing the pictures of her friend's gift... angry

Go and sit down in a corner...
girlfriend, you can do better.. no be the same two hands we get?.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
My brother everybody deserves gift, including you, That your babe no like you na why she dy post am make e pain you

Babe where get number 6 for head go sabi say if her boyfriend no get now no mean say him no go get tomorrow

funny enough, I send her some money prior to 5his time.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:

Exactly... grin

It wasn't her intention, but the op is pained...

God forbid she shares pictures of other couples celebrating Valentine's day... Just to massage the ego of her insecure, broke boyfriend... grin

Most of you reason like sheep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2022
You're feeling insecure and pained bro

Let her post whatever she wishes While you keep on smashing that pussy angry

Why stressing yourself when your job is to keep servicing her engine? If she wanted gifts, let her work and get it nah undecided abi they cut her hands? Stop stressing yourself. Relax and keep smashing that pussy until you're tired of it.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by goshikid: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:

Exactly... grin

It wasn't her intention, but the op is pained...

God forbid she shares pictures of other couples celebrating Valentine's day... Just to massage the ego of her insecure, broke boyfriend... grin

Most of you reason like sheep...
you don the quote me now o
Shebi you say make i no quote you
undecided Dy your lane make i see road
As if you no follow dy for urgent 2k girls
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

girlfriend, you can do better.. no be the same two hands we get?.
Like I wrote earlier, you mustn't get her a gift...

But you're mad cause she posted pictures of her FRIEND and the girl's boyfriend celebrating Valentine's day? undecided

It's weird, okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by goshikid: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

funny enough, I send her some money prior to 5his time.
Bros That babe no like you kindly do the needful undecided
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:
you don the quote me now o
Shebi you say make i no quote you
undecided Dy your lane make i see road
As if you no follow dy for urgent 2k girls
I quoted you now... It's been over 10hours... That was my instructions... Don't be quoting me anyhow... You get?

Urgent 2k from people that sapa has sucked dry? I'm not heartless... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
angry
Booking space to write rubbish... grin
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by goshikid: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
I quoted you now... It's been over 10hours... That was my instructions... Don't be quoting me anyhow... You get?

Urgent 2k from people that sapa has sucked dry? I'm not heartless... grin
Sharrap, undecided Your type no get even one kobo for account

Na just to make nonsense noise. Who you epp self
Mtcheeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
Like I wrote earlier, you mustn't get her a gift...

But you're mad cause she posted pictures of her FRIEND and the girl's boyfriend celebrating Valentine's day? undecided

It's weird, okay?

thats is how people who like material things behave.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:
i just have to start going to church , may be I will find my self a naive person.

so before you no dy go church?
hope you go drop the fornication aside?

1 Like

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
You're feeling insecure and pained bro

Let her post whatever she wishes While you keep on smashing that pussy angry

Why stressing yourself when your job is to keep servicing her engine? If she wanted gifts, let her work and get it nah undecided abi they cut her hands? Stop stressing yourself. Relax and keep smashing that pussy until you're tired of it.
I dont feel like holding someone back and I cant be wasting my time for some one that I ve lose interest on already... I just have to find myself a naive somebody.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2022
Jeon:

so before you no dy go church?
hope you go drop the fornication aside?
someone I will take seriously.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

thats is how people who like material things behave.
No... You're behaving like a kid...

My boyfriend ran off to celebrate his friend's birthday... Do you see me bit**ing about? I told him to be safe, enjoy his day... And I hope he has an amazing time...

After a while, if you're mature, you get real comfortable with your partner...

Meaning, when she post pictures of a couple celebrating Valentine's day, your bruised ego wouldn't cloud your judgement...

You don't even feel a thing because you KNOW her...

If she isn't materialistic, why should the pictures be a problem? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

I dont feel like holding someone back and I cant be wasting my time for some one that I ve lose interest on already... I just have to find myself a naive somebody.
See your mouth like 'naive somebody'... undecided

Instead of you to be working hard so your next year Val wouldn't be as miserable as this year's... You're hoping for someone who wouldn't mind being with a suffer-head? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Jeon(f): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:
someone I will take seriously.

What happened to ur past someone? you refused to take them seriously Abi cool

1 Like

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
No... You're behaving like a kid...

My boyfriend ran off to celebrate his friend's birthday... Do you see me bit**ing about? I told him to be safe, enjoy his day... And I hope he has an amazing time...

After a while, if you're mature, you get real comfortable with your partner...

Meaning, when she post pictures of a couple celebrating Valentine's day, your bruised ego wouldn't cloud your judgement...

You don't even feel a thing because you KNOW her...

If she isn't materialistic, why should the pictures be a problem?[b][/b] undecided
I m not surprise at all... This is how you Nigeria girls behave... you lot are always after what you will gain from the man. what if you girls stop depending on guys and start working to provide for yourselves...
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by htdot: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Jeon:

What happened to ur past someone? you refused to take them seriously Abi cool
because they never worth it.
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Jeon(f): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

because they never worth it.

are you worth it?

keep on sailing
looking forward to find the next Bitch that will/ould increase ur BODYCOUNTs
bye

1 Like

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Rickmann: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

I think the problem is with you..
Why feel threatened?
Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2022
htdot:

I m not surprise at all... This is how you Nigeria girls behave... you lot are always after what you will gain from the man. what if you girls stop depending on guys and start working to provide for yourselves...
And you've finally opened up!

What did I write that suggests I'm after my boyfriend's money? undecided

I even told you how he ditched me on Valentine to spend the day with a friend and how I wished him well because we couldn't spend it together and because I KNOW him...

You're paranoid... And insecure...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Posted Her Friend's Gift On Her Status. I'm Breakingup by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2022
BoredBerry:
And you've finally opened up!

What did I write that suggests I'm after my boyfriend's money? undecided

I even told you how he ditched me on Valentine to spend the day with a friend and how I wished him well because we couldn't spend it together and because I KNOW him...

You're paranoid... And insecure...
Lol.
your Latino boyfriend finally served you breakfast. cheesy
Eyahh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser / Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.