Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser (2760 Views)

Bbnaija: “brighto Is A Good Kisser” – Wathoni Confesses To Vee / 20ways To Become A Good Kisser / 8 Ways For You To Know You're A Bad Kisser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Frankreporters(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Are you looking for ways to becoming a good and passionate kisser? Kissing is an interesting activity in a relationship and marriage. Lovers or couple who kiss perfectly and passionately usually show signs of true love. One thing is to love, another thing is to show or prove it. One of such ways you can prove that you love your lover or partner is by kissing them passionately.

It doesn’t take a lot to be a great, good or passionate kisser. If you master the act of passionate kissing, you can boost the health of your relationship or marriage. If you are looking for a way to change the way you kiss, or if you want to know how you can become passionate when kissing your sweetheart, I have explained ways you can be a perfect and passionate kisser in this piece.

1. Master oral hygiene.
In everything you do, you need to consider hygiene as a priority. One of the best ways to becoming a good and passionate kisser is to maintain oral hygiene.

Kissing is pleasurable, therefore, it is enjoyable. But there are many things that can make a kiss repelling. One of such things is bad breath. No matter how passionate you are during a kiss, if your breath is bad, you and your lover will not enjoy the kiss comfortably.

First thing to do before a kiss is to make sure that your breath is good. Brush your teeth and mouth every well and rinse very well with enough water. You can take some nice mints too before a kiss. This will create a pleasurable environment for both of you during the course of kissing.

Continue reading @
https://frankreporters.com/5-ways-to-becoming-a-good-and-passionate-kisser/
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lemme get my jotter.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Lemme get my jotter.

Alright... I'm waiting...

Meanwhile I think you should use my pen to write in your jotter.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
Alright... I'm waiting...

Meanwhile I think you should use my pen to write in your jotter.

What's the colour of your pen? smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by lilvicky68(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Who good and passionate kissing help abeg?

Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What's the colour of your pen? smiley

It has the colour of your jotter.
It writes well, you will love it.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
It has the colour of your jotter.
It writes well, you will love it.

Awwwnnn. Is it fine too? I hope it is. And you won't mind if I 'steal' it, would you? I have a liking for borrowing fancy things that aren't mine.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awwwnnn. Is it fine too? I hope it is. And you won't mind if I 'steal' it, would you? I have a liking for borrowing fancy things that aren't mine.

Of course...

I'm good at lending...
When would you want it ??
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bluezy13:
Of course...
I'm good at lending...
When would you want it ??

Today, a rendezvous at 11 p.m.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by olamoses75(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Nawa o. See as men or rather boys body shaming their fellow. I think women can now be justified.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A
Today, a rendezvous at 11 p.m.

I regrettably missed that.
A reschedule will suffice.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bluezy13:
I regrettably missed that.
You sure did.

reschedule will suffice.
Well, now, that's going to take about a fortnight for an opportunity to avail itself again...
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You sure did.

Well, now, that's going to take about a fortnight for an opportunity to avail itself again...

Oh...
I would be waiting...
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Oh...
I would be waiting...

smiley Happy new month.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

smiley Happy new month.

Happy new month too...
Didn't know you were by the corner.
How are you doing ?
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Klepto spotted
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Happy new month too...
Didn't know you were by the corner.
How are you doing ?

I am here... cheesy

I am doing good, thank you. I am looking for someone to prank and a prank to pull on someone.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am here... cheesy

I am doing good, thank you. I am looking for someone to prank and a prank to pull on someone.

Really...

I wish to see your victim's reaction if successful; perhaps you stand a prize wink

See later...
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Bluezy13:
Really...

I wish to see your victim's reaction if successful; perhaps you stand a prize wink

See later...

Aye, captain. I'll fax a detailed report if the mission is successful.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Aye, captain. I'll fax a detailed report if the mission is successful.

Bye.

Good morning,
Hope you slept well...
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Good morning,
Hope you slept well...

Good afternoon. I did. How's your Saturday going? smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good afternoon. I did. How's your Saturday going? smiley

It's going well.
You succeeded yesterday ?
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
It's going well.
You succeeded yesterday ?

Errrr...say like only 50%, LMAO. I got a response but not like something shocking or outrageous. It was my bro I pranked and I told him I'd been "marked" by a lecturer and was scared. You know how lecturers always are now. I said the lecturer got my matric no. and name and he threatened to withhold my script and give me a carryover because I was rude to him. grin

And he was like, ehen, oh, okay, it's fine though, don't panic. That's how they always do. He can't do nothing to you, just go and plead with him. But you too, I know you're very adamant and argumentative and always want to prove you're right, don't drag anything with him. Explain calmly to him that you were not aware of when he walked into the class.................

cheesy I sha thanked him for his care and concern and told him it was an April Fool's prank.

He did believed me, but I expected more shock and scolding from him like. I just got into gbege with a lecturer and he's likely going to frustrate my efforts or sabotage my script or result and eventually graduating. But I guessed it's because he's passed through the system and he done see things, so he wasn't fazed.

Sooo, that's it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by budaatum: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Before Boda budaatum coman *accuse* me of posting nonsense in my diary where it can't be challenged again,

It's a great pity you say this about posts and you that I actually admire and find interesting which is why I read them. But I'm not exactly surprised you think what you think since feedback is rather impossible to give to you for all those wonderful posts about writing that you posted.

Anyway, glad to see your opinion of buda. Thanks for it. Hope buda did not scam you too much.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
budaatum:
It's a great pity you say this about posts and you that I actually admire and find interesting which is why I read them. But I'm not exactly surprised you think what you think since feedback is rather impossible to give to you for all those wonderful posts about writing that you posted.

Anyway, glad to see your opinion of buda. Thanks for it. Hope buda did not scam you too much.

Lol. Scam in what sense? Anyway, I was just kidding. You can always mention me in the diary section chat room to give your feedback. smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by budaatum: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol. Scam in what sense? Anyway, I was just kidding. You can always mention me in the diary section chat room to give your feedback. smiley

You don't need buda's feedback, Mag, so buda will just keep her feedback to herself.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
budaatum:
You don't need buda's feedback, Mag, so buda will just keep her feedback to herself.

Whatever you say, ma'am. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Errrr...say like only 50%, LMAO. I got a response but not like something shocking or outrageous. It was my bro I pranked and I told him I'd been "marked" by a lecturer and was scared. You know how lecturers always are now. I said the lecturer got my matric no. and name and he threatened to withhold my script and give me a carryover because I was rude to him. grin

And he was like, ehen, oh, okay, it's fine though, don't panic. That's how they always do. He can't do nothing to you, just go and plead with him. But you too, I know you're very adamant and argumentative and always want to prove you're right, don't drag anything with him. Explain calmly to him that you were not aware of when he walked into the class.................

cheesy I sha thanked him for his care and concern and told him it was an April Fool's prank.

He did believed me, but I expected more shock and scolding from him like. I just got into gbege with a lecturer and he's likely going to frustrate my efforts or sabotage my script or result and eventually graduating. But I guessed it's because he's passed through the system and he done see things, so he wasn't fazed.

Sooo, that's it.

He must have been fazed but wouldn't want to increase your fears...or so he thought.
Maybe crying would have been been intense smiley

I'm still on the look out for the "fortnight"...
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
He must have been fazed but wouldn't want to increase your fears...or so he thought.
Maybe crying would have been been intense smiley
Yeah, maybe. Just maybe.

I'm still on the look out for the "fortnight"...
Oh. This...luckily for you, I'm not an earthling. Where I come from, we don't run the 24/7 time frame y'all do there so. So, it's a fortnight already! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by obinna58(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
You'll know you're a good kisser when you kiss a girl and she's wanting it every time you're close
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, maybe. Just maybe.

Oh. This...luckily for you, I'm not an earthling. Where I come from, we don't run the 24/7 time frame y'all do there so. So, it's a fortnight already! grin

Then I suppose the late hours of this night for a chat would not be out of your world; as Saturday work is not permitting me... smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Then I suppose the late hours of this night for a chat would not be out of your world; as Saturday work is not permitting me... smiley

Okay. Send a raven to deliver your message. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online / Hard Times Reveal True Friends / Which Of These Women Would You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.