Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55724 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
tctrills:

Nothing spiritual is going on there.

Check my quote you will see logic cancelled.. only CCTV we hope egoo show..
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are lots spirtual Wickedness and transactions going on all over the places.

There are houses whose Foundation are laid with animal or human sacrifices buried live.

There are Houses that are built to rob the occupiers Spiritually, Physically, financially and all round.

That is why you need to be Genuiely Connected to the Highest Power. That is why you need to be Soaked in GOD , HIS Word and HIS Power. So you can be able to Challenge Forces, Kingdoms and altars.

Does he have bed bugs in his room?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.

Pls create a thread and upload this videos so we can believe. Mention me when you do.

#wearenotalone

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
chineduisaac:

This is the most logical explanation

Cancelled. Check his post. Only CCTV remains
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bridget95:
This is a spiritual occurrence. I have had this problem in the past but overcame by the power of JESUS CHRIST.
I sleep alone with locked doors and windows and alas this same pattern of drop of blood.Then i began praying and commanding the ground in the name of JESUS ChRIST and reading of the Holy Bible with a holy life and God intervained. It is the acts of the power of darkness, witches,wizards ,occultic and demonic powers.

You prayed in tongues or with your understanding
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Jman06:
Do they have a young girl who could be starting menses without knowing it? It's possible a young teenage girl who lives with them is oblivious of her period and is responsible for the blood stains.
the oldest kid is 7

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Herbephe1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
following
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Princekunle10: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.
, you are very right, try that.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
after mosquito draws his blood, it perches on those floor and the blood spills. I'm typing from experience

grin grin grin

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by M0STfinest: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

You obviously live in a very dirty hut to view that live and direct. Just the way you ate cockroach infested food.

You are a p1g.

Disgusting piece of sh1t.
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Farano
Rocktation
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Remman(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Set a hidden camera to find out... It's occultism! Either from the landlord if he lives around or an immediate neighbor. It happened in my past residence neighbor's house. He was the care taker of the big yard so he doesn't pay rent. There immediate neighbor used to envy them for that and even went to the landlord to make him the next caretaker. This blood stain started happening. They'll wake up and see it. So, They sprayed bitter kola and set cctv, then announce in the yard that they've set camera to know how blood used to drop on their floor and the occurrence never occurred again. It's a very closeby person doing witchcraft. If someone is envying you in your yard. Try to keep distance from them before they enter your room and poison you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by benqo01(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
My advice to you is to leave that house an move somewhere else,see this isn't ordinary some houses re just too polluted.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ssoil(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
foleskay:

Haunted
Thanks
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
op i cant say much but youve gotten so lucky to have been alive

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Aaay: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Really
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by midehi2(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

shocked Chai, this one is strong shocked

Anointing oil and holy water cheesy may God protect you always. Meanwhile, which state and town did this happen?
Amen dear

Lagos of course
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by midehi2(f): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Realmi:
hmmm...alligator or monitor lizard
They called it alligator, monitor lizards are not that big
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ubanz: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is ur friend a male or female? Tell your friend to install a secret camera.
It's nothing spiritual.your friend should also change the door keys.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by osazsky(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2022
blackgold2018:
idiot
u are the idiot...who knows he may be living with a dangerous creature
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ufumes2: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2022
erniok:

Mosquitoes hibernate during cold weather. He said its been happening everyday for 2 whole years.

Can mosquito cause bloodlet stains on the floor, yes. Can it be of spiritual origin yes, can it be other unknown factors yes. First let him handle the mosquito possibility and see if it persists. Very simple to try, Sleep under a mosquito net for 1 week, if the observation continues during this mosquito net period, then u can safetly delete the mosquito option
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ufumes2: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2022
ElonEmpire:
I'm currently having same experience at the house am staying in Adamawa.

I will wake up each morning with blood stains all over the room.
I have complained severally to the company my boss is not saying anything .
What I normally do as advised is burn incess. it will stop, but once the scent fades in the compound it will start gradually again.
My own worst reach say bulb for my room no de last pass 3 days e go die.
Compound nko? I change bulbs Every week

Sleep under a mosquito net. The insence probably repels mosquito
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Jeromejnr:
I have seen reports of this same kinda thing happening in the U.S in what they now deemed haunted houses. Some people wake up and see blood on the ceiling or floor.

Even Tpain in a former place of his will wake up to see arranged nickle coins on the floor at times. Even with CCTV, they did not see anything. He had to call ghost hunters.

May we receive this as initial possiblity that CCTV may fail to provide logical reason
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Abunga:
Take you mind of mystical things first,it happened to me and my wife wanted to mystify it,but as natural man i discovered that a rat that ate poison elsewhere entered my sitting room and died

Oga natural the thing no happen ONCE but for 2years REPEATEDLY ...
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2022
erniok:

So a female would be menstruating leaving drops of blood every night, na everlasting menstruation without sanitary pad?
Logical bursted again

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Franzinni:
but how will mosquito be droping the blood at intervals apart one drop is larger than the largest mosquito nah
Mosquito busted
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Franzinni:
he doesn't believe in spiritual things nah why he dey find answers from me ....so I brought it here

Wooow lovely to know that he doesn't believe in spiritual.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Samade7:

have watched this movie also. cheesy

E go live for ur crib
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, the funny tin is dat dey wil tell u there is nothing like spirit, tell dem to go to cemetery alone in the night dey wont go grin

Dey wil say juju no dey, tell dem to cross over a piece of red cloth laced with juju stuff dey wil disapia grin grin

No Mind the delusional aspirituals
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2022
samuel051:
I have come to understand that those guys don't want to ruin their fantasy, some of them are kids or adults that live in face me I slap u houses, so they are scared something will jack them while they come out to wee at night, reason they will do anything to discredit the fact that paranormal activity exist.. na fear dey catch them.

Dem full here as deluded aspirituals.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by erniok(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2022
ufumes2:

Can mosquito cause bloodlet stains on the floor, yes. Can it be of spiritual origin yes, can it be other unknown factors yes. First let him handle the mosquito possibility and see if it persists. Very simple to try, Sleep under a mosquito net for 1 week, if the observation continues during this mosquito net period, then u can safetly delete the mosquito option
He said its been happening everyday for 2 years. The mosquito angle should be ruled out already because when they hibernate, they don't feed
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Joxxie(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2022
This strange extremely.....it's frightening
CCTV FOOTAGE should be mount ruggedly

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.