Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55532 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
R u living in Ogun state?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JaskanFactor: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ivanspring:

Please don't bother educating Nairalanders, they are now more "civilised" and "sophisticated" than the people who brought them civilization.

Since you bring up the topic of civilisation , and i being a person who now tries to distance himself from perceived civilisation.
That said civilisation has a history that many do not know, information that is new to me too.

In a nutshell the history of civilisation that i know is that , alas its true there is nothing new under the sun. All the evidence i came across suggest that the ancient world was so advanced they had everything we have now in technology and by far much more so that even both the sun and moon are suspected to be fits of ancient engineering, this cause scientists believe the eclipse is not a natural event.

Eclipse can only occur if the sun and moon were made of just perfect size and distance apart.
Also somebody in ancient times made three stars up in the sky like an arrow pointing towards the brightest star in night sky called Sirius.
The arrow stars is called Orions belt , its three stars very equally spaced apart, point at sirius, that's not natural , somebody built that.

In ancient times people did not have heads, the head was in the stomach, later they used genetic engineering to create a neck and move the head on that, yuo can find picture illustrations on google if you search for ancient people with head in stomach.

There are books many are not allowed to see that state it like this, all thats been going on for the last 1 billion years on earth is rising civilisation thats gets corrupted and destroys itself with all the technology it made , then they start all oev again, like the sea comes to beach all day only to retreat again.

This is why they say the animal kingdom that keeps it simple is more civilised than human being , alas they were right.
Civilised people know what sleep is for, the animals my cats thought me this, most people dont know what sleep is for, that is why they sell it off in a 9 to 5 job so easily , thats is not civilised.

Neither is it civilised to be memorising information and casting spells with spelling from memory in English grammar that was based on the magic book of gremoir . Grammer was developed based on the book of magic called gremoir.

The entire education system is based on spiritual illiteracy

And that is all i have to say about civilisation, so what civilisation are you talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.
So what are you insinuating

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ofiadiegwu: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
2 suggestions:

* Install live cameras to watch the house, esp. at night times...

* sanctify the house, the occupants and bring in the PRESENCE OF GOD VIVIDLY into that house. Then pray without ceasing.

Result will satisfy you.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JaskanFactor: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

So what are you insinuating
Am insinuating that we are not alone, you are never ever alone in that room.
This thing was not just in the room, it was playing with my cats

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
tsinzu:

Oga just shut up, it's foolish of you to deny the existence of the spiritual. People like you end up being victims in life. The spiritual is even more real than the physical things you see with your eyes
No mind that fool, person wey never experience anything for this life go dey bullshit claims of people wey don experience am..... Him just dey reason lyk small pikin, people like am dey vex me ehnn, make him go india naa go stand for their main road shout say their hindu gods no exist, wether dem no go light am burn am on the spot

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PotatoSalad(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

I see U are trying to sound brilliant... you are even insulting me to make yourself feel better.. an old man like you saying blood on the ground is mosquito that injured wall gecko...... fantabulous!!
Olodo, they didn't teach you punctuations in school. Go back and read what you quoted.
Coconut head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by leye4u: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Yes u re right

Mosquitoes with bigger print, even on a straight line.

I said it before, many who went to school forgot their brain there.

Lol....He just doesn't want to entertain the thought it could be anything spiritual....

Atheist always want to have logical explanation for all occurrences not knowing the human life sef isn't logical.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

That's what they call the 3rd dimension, if you can successfully manage to open ur third eye you'd surely see things

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Olayetan(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.

Nice thought.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Mariangeles(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

Do you keep cats for specific reasons?

Your write-ups are interesting.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by thunderbabs: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na rat wey dey see her period dey Waka for your room grin

On a more serious note, this is a strong case.. especially happening at midnights...is a spiritual something
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Restroom:
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house
Normally I don't believe in all this spiritual jargon not until I experienced the impossible with my eyes. Imagine say person go dey inside house with POP roofing o, yet stones dey fall INSIDE the house. Abeg there is God. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Viking07:
Normally I don't believe in all this spiritual jargon not until I experience the impossible with my eyes. Imagine say person go dey inside house with POP roofing o, yet stones dey fall INSIDE the house. Abeg there is God. cheesy
So e don finally clear for ur eye ba?
No worry small small e go reach everybody

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
tctrills:

that is the problem with Nigerian Christians, anything you don't understand must be spiritual. This is just laziness. There could be 101 reasons but you choose the most unlikely.
Do spirits slaughter meat?
boss there are some charms and idols one keeps at home that requires periodic sacrifices of blood, once they are not given blood they tend to cause some damages. Might be that something was buried in that house when the foundation was laid and the person who did might have died and no one else is aware.. whatever it is, is not a good something.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OsilaGama(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Haba! undecidedHaba! Are You Sure Someone Is Not Experiencing Menstural flow
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by godstino(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

it’s from mosquito bites. I experienced same during my undergrad days.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Dreytonisback(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
From the look of things , that house ain't good for living until it's purified

Being the spiritualist that I am, a lil child of age 12 was burried at the right where the blood comes out from on a stead.

It's telling y'all to dig up that spot and get a man of God involved, not those fake men of God o �

Not asking anyone to believe me bc 93% naijAs are blind but they don't know .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Believe it or not, the mind sees what it wants to see.

I once was here, living by "logics", I saw all these things as untrue, I could always prove something, and those I couldn't prove I sum it up to some random current scientific limitations.

Until a few months ago, that's when I saw the reality in contrast to our perceptions of the world, strange things occur, some very strange things, and I've gotten to know that this world is too large to be guided by physics alone.

I sound funny? Just like everyone used to be to me while I was still "smart and logical", I really don't have any evidence to tender, not because I'm in short of it, but because I know that you could always wrap your head around it and prove it or just tag it false, I was once there before.

I'm not trying to change your view of the world, no, I'm just trying to inform you of the other side to it.

strange things occur
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
leye4u:

Lol....He just doesn't want to entertain the thought it could be anything spiritual....

Atheist always want to have logical explanation for all occurrences not knowing the human life sef isn't logical.

They're always reasoning and arguing like kids, one day I go dare one of my atheist guy make him go sleep overnight inside mortuary

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:

So e don finally clear for ur eye ba?
No worry small small e go reach everybody
cheesy Comrade, e clear ooo, there is GOD and there are demonic entities. Only a fo.ol would say otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by okoroemeka(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

forget any spirit or ritual nonsense,this is just mosquito shit,after biting they shit the excess blood on the floor before flying off,such thing has happened in my house till i discovered it was mosquitos.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by soundOsonic: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
humberjade:

Really?! angry And it will be a repeated occurrence?

Yes it happened to me every time, I thought one of my guy dey do menses.

It was first a theory, then we fumigate the room and slept that night, and then nothing like that happened again

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by CaptMarvel(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

its demonic and also witchcraft inclined! Your friend has a spirit spouse tormenting her. She should go for prayers and deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Quantum101:
Believe it or not, the mind sees what it wants to see.

I to tender, not because I'm in short of it, but [/b]
The guy u quoted is a fake atheist, real and genuine atheist no dey too counter everybody claims cos they also believe that everyone's opinion and experiences matters, it's only the foolish ones even if you show them an evidence of ur experience dem go still dey drag am,talk say na lie

Nigerian atheists were founded by buhari as hunger is making most people not to use their brains and reason well again, they feel that if they're hungry and the God most people believe in can't provide them with food then why should they keep on believing in him or anything else

They're just broke, frustrated, lost and hungry people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Viking07:
cheesy Comrade, e clear ooo, there is GOD and there are demonic entities. Only a fo.ol would say otherwise.
I just dey look as dem dey drag and argue nonsense

My father and him secondary school mates wey see ghost tire for boarding school sotay the thing no been dey fear dem again, na dem sef wey go dey command the ghost to getat of their presence

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by skybeauty(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

The world is mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by advanceDNA: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Olodo, they didn't teach you punctuations in school. Go back and read what you quoted.
Coconut head.

Oh! You send me the memo that we have moved to punctuation ?? So, it’s no no longer about your mosquito injuring my wall gecko....

fantabulous!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by humberjade: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

Yes it happened to me every time, I thought one of my guy dey do menses.

It was first a theory, then we fumigate the room and slept that night, and then nothing like that happened again

Hmm...Issokay o, you had better be right grin
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tctrills: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
boss there are some charms and idols one keeps at home that requires periodic sacrifices of blood, once they are not given blood they tend to cause some damages. Might be that something was buried in that house when the foundation was laid and the person who did might have died and no one else is aware.. whatever it is, is not a good something.
Nigerians and supestition. There is little difference between a Nigerian Christain and our ancestors. They all believe the same things.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by flokii: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Onyeka2019:

You sabi... at least when getting a house don’t look at the beauty of the house try to ask ppl living around about the house and the previous tenants at least you go hear good/bad about the house..

Yes o.. I have stayed in an apartment where I do hear strange noises not until the other occupant packed out of the place before the noise episodes stopped.
Attimes it's not just the landlords but fellow occupants who have their own deities they serve.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Paperbag(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

Its not strange ..
Spray your house against mosquito cause they are the ones doing it .

They bite you and vomit the blood on the floor thinking they can store it and use later not knowing it will dry up ...

Its not spiritual or anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.