Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55705 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Do you have a pet? Leave a camera running over night
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by donchyke1975: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hope you don't have a female animal that's on menstruation,atimes they drop blood like this, mostly pet animals.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Install CCTV and u will see what ever it is
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by blackgold2018(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Your stupidity did not allow you to see that I mentioned spiritual because of the first 3 commenter that said it is spiritual. But hey, I know you talk before you think Mongrel.
your reply literally is in reference to the op’s thread.
You didn’t quote anybody you idiot.
Modern illiterate.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tonididdy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Solution: install cameras and see for yourself
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ElonEmpire: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm currently having same experience at the house am staying in Adamawa.

I will wake up each morning with blood stains all over the room.
I have complained severally to the company my boss is not saying anything .
What I normally do as advised is burn incess. it will stop, but once the scent fades in the compound it will start gradually again.
My own worst reach say bulb for my room no de last pass 3 days e go die.
Compound nko? I change bulbs Every week

8 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JOemmy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Strange mysterious things are really happening in this world try the cctv option as suggested by people here and see if it can capture anything before going spiritual or considering packing out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Emceekonami(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Choose wisely. Your rent or your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YxJcKPabW4

We asked people in the street of Lagos a tricky question, Which they would prefer between Indomie and Noodles... The replies we got was hilarous.

Watch video here and please click the subscribe button if you love our content

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sharpwriter(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
midehi2:

I pity some of you who dont believe in such

Presently the compound I live in is similar, women die every 2 yrs in the compound of 10 flats, the last woman that died recently provoked some men in the compound to go dig out what is really happening until they were told is the landlord's sacrifice every 2yrs, i started searching for a new place. What prompted me with fear now that am parking out this very saturday, alligator was killed in one of the building's shop, the 2 boys that killed it took it home, this was in the night at about 8pm, they left the alligator in the kitchen to prepare it and eat next morning, that night according to them, they couldnt sleep, they were tortured in their dreams and asked why they killed the alligator that it was on a mission (the owner of the shop is heavily pregnant) Omo where i fear was when i saw with my korokoro eyes, the boys arm were so swollen in the morning, na rush dem rush dem go Alpha place wey cure them.....mhenn things are happening o, thank God i have gotten a better place with my anointing oil and holy water, pray what i can pray for this new house oo....i no plan evil for anyone, so no one can harm me
shocked Chai, this one is strong shocked

Anointing oil and holy water cheesy may God protect you always. Meanwhile, which state and town did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Benrosaria(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

Your female rat is seeing her menses
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sharpwriter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

Am insinuating that we are not alone, you are never ever alone in that room.
This thing was not just in the room, it was playing with my cats
Can you describe the appearance.. You saying it is cloudy and lives in the sky, playing with your cat, I would have bet it was a fairy.

I have read from some near death experiences that the clouds are filled with fairies and their kinds.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Themandator: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are lots spirtual Wickedness and transactions going on all over the places.

There are houses whose Foundation are laid with animal or human sacrifices buried live.

There are Houses that are built to rob the occupiers Spiritually, Physically, financially and all round.

That is why you need to be Genuiely Connected to the Highest Power. That is why you need to be Soaked in GOD , HIS Word and HIS Power. So you can be able to Challenge Forces, Kingdoms and altars.

You this boy, in your little mind you are speaking from the scripture about thing to come but in truth you are just a deluded ignoramus through whole familiar spirits are trying to express themselves.

Somebody who bow before images and prays through third parties called saints is not a Christian... There is nothing Christ like in such practices
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sharpwriter(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Viking07:
Normally I don't believe in all this spiritual jargon not until I experienced the impossible with my eyes. Imagine say person go dey inside house with POP roofing o, yet stones dey fall INSIDE the house. Abeg there is God. cheesy
Hahaha.... Atheists go tell you say the POP dey leak grin

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sharpwriter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dreytonisback:
From the look of things , that house ain't good for living until it's purified

Being the spiritualist that I am, a lil child of age 12 was burried at the right where the blood comes out from on a stead.

It's telling y'all to dig up that spot and get a man of God involved, not those fake men of God o �

Not asking anyone to believe me bc 93% naijAs are blind but they don't know .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Dreyton, you be spiritualist? Lol.. I dey know today.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by nannyo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
this is in line with that is happening, they told me their very next door neighbor has been seeing the same blood paterns too. The land lord never comed to the estate he only comunicates through agent

Let them move out.
My own was in PH. I hope your friend's own is not in PH too, lets know if its thesame landlord

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by colizee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Might be mosquitoes, sometimes they live tiny drops of blood on the floor after sucking so much.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by comodo: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
no female dog anywhere in the area self.... no dog ..male or female .
Collect d sample, send it to a lab. Determine if its human or animal. Install a camera. A camcorder can do d job sef
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPERPACK: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
blackgold2018:
your reply literally is in reference to the op’s thread.
You didn’t quote anybody you idiot.
Modern illiterate.
My post I for people with sense not senseless mofos.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JaskanFactor: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Can you describe the appearance.. You saying it is cloudy and lives in the sky, playing with your cat, I would have bet it was a fairy.

I have read from some near death experiences that the clouds are filled with fairies and their kinds.

this is what am talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOWT9uc1BVM
this one above was inside the house moving around with my cats

As for the stuff in the sky, its separate and i saw it on youtube, there are creatures that swim in the sky like fish swim in the sea, if i find it the video i will link it too. The guy used a special camera to make it visible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMg96dkc-c
This video above contains image of space dwelling creature that uses tentacle to feed from the sun.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by rollandben(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
something spiritual is going on in there, pray hard..
He should pray hard or he should vacate the place with immediate effect!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by bilulu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

them tie your yansh put for the house ni
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ladyhart: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dreytonisback:
From the look of things , that house ain't good for living until it's purified

Being the spiritualist that I am, a lil child of age 12 was burried at the right where the blood comes out from on a stead.

It's telling y'all to dig up that spot and get a man of God involved, not those fake men of God o �

Not asking anyone to believe me bc 93% naijAs are blind but they don't know .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Are you truly a spiritualist?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Dreytonisback(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Dreyton, you be spiritualist? Lol.. I dey know today.
smiley
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ladyhart: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh! You send me the memo that we have moved to punctuation ?? So, it’s no no longer about your mosquito injuring my wall gecko....

fantabulous!

Go back to the said post you quoted, it was you who read it wrong, there is a comma after "injured" before he added "wall gecko". The guy was trying to let the Op know the things that are likely to cause the drops of blood, so he stated like three different things, you are the wrong one here, better you go back to his comment and read it again.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ladyhart: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Go learn your punctuations. Coconut head.
Ignore the guy abeg, he didn't read your comment well before quoting you.
Let it go Biko.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ufumes2: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

I have had similar experience, I noticed it when i slept on tiles. My research narrowed it down to mosquitos. Some mosquito regulgitate blood.. google it https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/20/science/how-hungry-mosquitoes-cool-themselves.html

Maybe due to hot weather your friend was sleeping on the tiles without clothing, so mosquito had its fill and went to one corner to cool off excreting some droplet. Then u wake up in the morning and discover it. AM sure it happens on bedsheet but its usually not readily observable unlike the ones on tiles.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
Look for CCTV and install, put a good quality of light on that location,

When it occurs and the CCTV did not capture anything then you can go spiritual

NAIRALANDERS don't believe anything call spiritual

Kyakya believe day at your peril.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
there is no dog in the vicinity.

Logical 1 : female dog menstrating cancelled.

Logical 2: CCTV loading.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
hehe bros ... no body sleeps on tiles. They go to the bedroom to sleep wake up and find this blood thing

Logic1- female dog menstrating cancel
Logic2- mosquito bite cancel
Logic 3- cctv. Loading
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by erniok(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
ufumes2:

I have had similar experience, I noticed it when i slept on tiles. My research narrowed it down to mosquitos. Some mosquito regulgitate blood.. google it https://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/20/science/how-hungry-mosquitoes-cool-themselves.html

Maybe due to hot weather your friend was sleeping on the tiles without clothing, so mosquito had its fill and went to one corner to cool off excreting some droplet. Then u wake up in the morning and discover it. AM sure it happens on bedsheet but its usually not readily observable unlike the ones on tiles.
Mosquitoes hibernate during cold weather. He said its been happening everyday for 2 whole years.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by jimmynauty: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
no body smokes at all

Logic1- female dog menstrating cancel
Logic2- mosquito bite cancel
Logic 3- smokers blood cancelled
Logic4- cctv. Loading
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by hdrifter11: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol
Oga It's
Mosquito Abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.