Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55723 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh! You send me the memo that we have moved to punctuation ?? So, it’s no no longer about your mosquito injuring my wall gecko....

fantabulous!

Go learn your punctuations. Coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nonywendy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
This could be a mosquito dat has finished sucking ur blood, perched on the floor for resting and u woke up to pee and probably marched it thereby going with the same steps and distance measurements. I have experienced it before
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Realmi: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
erniok:

So a female would be menstruating leaving drops of blood every night, na everlasting menstruation without sanitary pad?
that is the part they are not getting...
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ibrahim55(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops
there is a prescience of jinn In that house recite Sarah bakora in the house or ruqya u can download them on google but if u are Muslim recite those Quran verse urself bakora,iklas,false and nass preferably everyday morning and evening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Osek(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

My friend hears a large bird that lands on the roof in the dead of the night and sometimes his wife sees it through the window.

The landlord never comes to the house ever!
The only advice I can give you is to tell that your friend to pack out of that house before it's too late... Na ritualist get that haux o

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by advanceDNA: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Go learn your punctuations. Coconut head.

You can’t be less than 45 years old with your type of insults: olodo, coconut head, yet you behave and reason like a 12 year old ..

What do you even mean by coconut head??

btw, when your mosquito injure a wall gecko, please, please, please.....don’t forget to take the pics as the blood starts flowing in the ground....

You are doing well

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPERPACK: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
blackgold2018:
installing cctv it’s fine but did op said it’s spiritual at the first place?
Who’s the illiterate? idiot.
Your stupidity did not allow you to see that I mentioned spiritual because of the first 3 commenter that said it is spiritual. But hey, I know you talk before you think Mongrel.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Osek(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.
How much is the CCTV
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Meteng:
Same thing used to happen in my house. Only constant prayers and visitations from my pastor for prayers ended it. It is normal to give useless advice on things like this until it happens to you
Perfectly said. Until it happens to someone, nobody will believe. So I wont blame those trolling and posting nonsense. I was once like them too. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Realmi: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
midehi2:

I pity some of you who dont believe in such

Presently the compound I live in is similar, women die every 2 yrs in the compound of 10 flats, the last woman that died recently provoked some men in the compound to go dig out what is really happening until they were told is the landlord's sacrifice every 2yrs, i started searching for a new place. What prompted me with fear now that am parking out this very saturday, alligator was killed in one of the building's shop, the 2 boys that killed it took it home, this was in the night at about 8pm, they left the alligator in the kitchen to prepare it and eat next morning, that night according to them, they couldnt sleep, they were tortured in their dreams and asked why they killed the alligator that it was on a mission (the owner of the shop is heavily pregnant) Omo where i fear was when i saw with my korokoro eyes, the boys arm were so swollen in the morning, na rush dem rush dem go Alpha place wey cure them.....mhenn things are happening o, thank God i have gotten a better place with my anointing oil and holy water, pray what i can pray for this new house oo....i no plan evil for anyone, so no one can harm me
hmmm...alligator or monitor lizard
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by chuxkyadin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nothing mysterious about dis. i have experienced dis b4. The blood stain is from mosquito after sucking enough blood from u
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
A ritualist once lived there
grin
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by 123papas(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
there is no dog in the vicinity.
Do you have female rat? She may be on heat
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Akpan107(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops
If I may ask, is it a rented apartments or the occupants own the building?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
forget any spirit or ritual nonsense,this is just mosquito shit,after biting they shit the excess blood on the floor before flying off,such thing has happened in my house till i discovered it was mosquitos.
how fo you explain the straight line of blood drops which one drop is bigger than a mosquito

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
You re having your period, buy pad and wear only 50 naira.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Akpan107:
If I may ask, is it a rented apartments or the occupants own the building?
rented apartment
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Lerumo: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Setup motion detection camera or cameras that will cover the points where the event occurs. This is the best way to find out what’s happening.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
123papas:

Do you have female rat? She may be on heat
haha female mosquito sir
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by nannyo(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

I dont want to stress myself to read all the comments, i will rather speak from experience.
The first house i moved into, I had a visitor who spent 3 nights in my house, during her stay, i noticed droplets of blood on the bedsheet añd i took it that she was on her period.
It is pertinent to note that, i am very prayerful, so on my own, there were no droplets of blood, except disappearance of my bathing soap.
The wahala started when i entered my neighbour's house for the first time and saw droplets of blood. I asked her and she said its a recurring decimal since she moved in.
Out of curiosity, i looked for excuse to visit the next tenant and discovered he has droplets of blood also.
The landlord (also lives in the compound) was on a trip at that material time.
I started firing prayers and annoited my house oh. Lanďlord returned from his trip and came to my house, he alleged that i was suspicious of him.
I just told him i dont want to live in his house again and that he should refund me some money.
Na so i take pack out from a house that i stayed for just 3 months.
In my own opinion, the landlord is sucking the blood of the tenants, or, he built the house with ritual money. The blood of the innocent want to make the occupants uncomfortable so that they can japa, leaving the landlord stranded in his ritualistic endeavours.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by robbase: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
A demonic occurence must have taken place sometime back. Get a Catholic priest to excorcise the house.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Akpan107(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Could be snakes catching and eating a rat in that house. Check well. Nothing mysterious otherwise he would have been dead by now since 2 years
With such thing repeatedly happening for two years, it can't be a snake...

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ikorodureporta: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
You sure say no be blood from scratched scrotum cheesy
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

You can’t be less than 45 years old with your type of insults: olodo, coconut head, yet you behave and reason like a 12 year old ..

What do you even mean by coconut head??

btw, when your mosquito injure a wall gecko, please, please, please.....don’t forget to take the pics as the blood starts flowing in the ground....

You are doing well
You see. That's all you know.
Qualities of a coconut head.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Pootle: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
install a camera
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
nannyo:

I dont want to stress myself to read all the comments, i will rather speak from experience.
The first house i moved into, I had a visitor who spent 3 nights in my house, during her stay, i noticed droplets of blood on the bedsheet añd i took it that she was on her period.
It is pertinent to note that, i am very prayerful, so on my own, there were no droplets of blood, except disappearance of my bathing soap.
The wahala started when i entered my neighbour's house for the first time and saw droplets of blood. I asked her and she said its a recurring decimal since she moved in.
Out of curiosity, i looked for excuse to visit the next tenant and discovered he has droplets of blood also.
The landlord (also lives in the compound) was on a trip at that material time.
I started firing prayers and annoited my house oh. Lanďlord returned from his trip and came to my house, he alleged that i was suspicious of him.
I just told him i dont want to live in his house again and that he should refund me some money.
Na so i take pack out from a house that i stayed for just 3 months.
In my own opinion, the landlord is sucking the blood of the tenants, or, he built the house with ritual money. The blood of the innocent want to make the occupants uncomfortable so that they can japa, leaving the landlord stranded in his ritualistic endeavours.
this is in line with that is happening, they told me their very next door neighbor has been seeing the same blood paterns too. The land lord never comed to the estate he only comunicates through agent

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Akpan107:
With such thing repeatedly happening for two years, it can't be a snake...

It's a ghost

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Pootle: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:
Omo why I open this thread, I don run comot for house as I just see something like person shadow enter my kitchen

grin e fit b ur shadow o

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Jman06(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
hehe bros ... no body sleeps on tiles. They go to the bedroom to sleep wake up and find this blood thing
Do they have a young girl who could be starting menses without knowing it? It's possible a young teenage girl who lives with them is oblivious of her period and is responsible for the blood stains.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Akpan107(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Restroom:
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house
A friend of mine also rented such apartments in 2015, many terrible and surprising things happens at night...

Too many that I can't begin to mention,

A new born baby was placed on the bed, and before the mum will finish what she was doing within the house and return to her child, two things happened...

*The baby died
*the child location changed, from point "a" to "b"...

People kept packing into to the beautiful and cheap(150k) 18 flates apartments and packing out...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.