Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293369 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
And this bedroom grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
Lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by omobashua1: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
congratulations spyder 880,been away for a while,am back now.I am up to date with the thread now,good job 2 everyone
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Chei Spyder a beg take am easy I nearly fall of from my seat with laughter when i saw that last picture of #319.

I was expecting the most beautiful of all the pixs only to be assaulted by one shanty ghetto hood.

Am still laughing! grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
Colin Adua:

Chei Spyder a beg take am easy I nearly fall of from my seat with laughter when i saw that last picture of #319.

I was expecting the most beautiful of all the pixs only to be assaulted by one shanty ghetto hood.

Am still laughing! grin
But thats a true story, while some are enjoying, there are others out they suffering, i do agree with oga spyder880, i think he want to show us the true part of life.
Some of us had pass those stage ,while some are still on the race(RAT RACE).
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^ True talk .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
omobashua1:

congratulations spyder 880,been away for a while,am back now.I am up to date with the thread now,good job 2 everyone

Welcome bros, shey you bring better so? I wan jeuw something, (abeg is that how my yoruba friends spell 'to eat'?) There is this eatery in Enugu owned by a good yoruba woman where we sometimes sneak away to enjoy steaming hot amala with egusi soup, thats the place I picked up so many yoruba words like 'ero meji', wa jokun, ewedu, jekalo, ekushe and others, grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
Although I am not yet ready to start my house again just yet, some of my workers who were idle today asked to do some block work on top of my duplex project. The work is a one day job and they are expected to lay about 316 blocks, (pictured in one of the pictures I posted after they lifted the blocks on top of the decking.)
I bought 5 bags of cement for them to use and will post progress pictures by Monday. Real works on my house will start sometime next month.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
If you are planning to buy lands or houses in Enugu, then you need to read this. My most recent deal taught me a lot of lessons about the new antics of our land agents. I will do a few pages about them soon. If not that I could leverage on my experience as a land agent which I spent over 5 years as an active foot soldier, they would have cheated my friend. I used to have an office somewhere in Enugu, and may still open up an office where all my building related practice will be based in the next few months.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ Interesting
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
Very intresting issue to learn.pls inform us more @spyder880
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
spyder880:

Although I am not yet ready to start my house again just yet, some of my workers who were idle today asked to do some block work on top of my duplex project. The work is a one day job and they are expected to lay about 316 blocks, (pictured in one of the pictures I posted after they lifted the blocks on top of the decking.)
I bought 5 bags of cement for them to use and will post progress pictures by Monday. Real works on my house will start sometime next month.

We didn't do this work on my house again, the guys turned up and were ready to work as you can see them on picture one, but the rains came down hard and messed up the day, we will now do this work as soon as I get some of them free to do my own. Meanwhile, enjoy some pictures of how the house still looks.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
my staircase and some portions of the house.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
blocks on top of the deck

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
So soonest, action will start again, e no dey easy ooooo
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
rastaman20:

So soonest, action will start again, e no dey easy ooooo

My brother, if I stop at the window level, no laugh me o, money scarce now grin grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
spyder880:

My brother, if I stop at the window level, no laugh me o, money scarce now grin grin

That one na small joke, the person wey get Abraham as father,na heaven e dey enter goo, if we no get, we go borrow,from bank or from follow brothers, after we go look how to pay back.after all Nigeria still de owe money.will all the oil we e get. abie a lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2011
Good work, keep it up. keep those pics coming.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2011
rastaman20:

That one na small joke, the person wey get Abraham as father,na heaven e dey enter goo, if we no get, we go borrow,from bank or from follow brothers, after we go look how to pay back.after all Nigeria still de owe money.will all the oil we e get. abie a lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No bi lie o, okay, I will go with courage, the GOD that started this good thing is still alive to follow it to completion.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2011
spyder880:

No bi lie o, okay, I will go with courage, the GOD that started this good thing is still alive to follow it to completion.

I SHOUT AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FOR THAT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2011
I love those pix and most importantly so looking nice , , , , , Moreeeeeee
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
I remain loyal oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
With my pen and paper to jot down,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2011
My block maker will start making additional quantities of 6'' hollow blocks to be used on my upstairs section. I have paid for 2 trips of sand and 20 bags of cement so this site will be going on even as we await our return of all the team members. I will flow all pictures as soon as the blocks are ready.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2011
UPDATES

GEO-TECHNICAL SOIL INVESTIGATION

Still working on logistics! Water on the street is going down now.
We are working on how to manually move the Rig to the site using the 'abokis'.
Let's see if we can achieve something today.

AREPO LUXURY BLOCK OF FLATS
Its just been 10 days of recess - I noticed some people are beginning to remove planks from my german floor. Na wah o - just 2 weeks off!

People fit thief foundation, if possible.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2011
Please disregard the post above. It was sent in error.

--------
There are lot of major work going on in my personal project site which I've decided not to showcase for personal reasons (especially since we are dealing with the interiors right now).

Good job, bro! How's my Baby Sister?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
@spyder :- how is the little sweet boundle of joy doing? Che your kids don reach four abi three? I think you should start thinking of putting full stop (no vex abeg, i just that economy hard you know)

Please disregard the post above. It was sent in error.

--------
There are lot of major work going on in my personal project site which I've decided not to showcase for personal reasons (especially since we are dealing with the interiors right now).[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Good job, bro! How's my Baby Sister?

This place is dedicated to interiors, please go on lets learn about interiors dont leave us out!!! A BEG OOOOO!

I need a more closer look at interiors, especially POP designs, beds and kitchen countertops.

Please show case!! wink
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by deemax: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
where is am alone?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
I am back for more knowledge
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2011
warming up for August break-I heard its when the rain slows/stops. I am gearing up for a raft foundation. Therefore, I ask my NL family to please assist me in this journey by giving me their best:   (1)carpenter's number, (2) Iron benders number, (3) reasonable Sand dealers number, (4) Granite dealer number; (5) Iron sellers number. I need honest dealers. My location is in Ajah

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.