Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293601 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
@jerryben12, is this price for sharp sand for how many top truck, the amount frighten me a bit!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
pic updates

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
Welcome again for a good job.
i am learning a lot.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2011
scaffold to climb to areas where the hand cannot reach and lay blocks at those heights.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2011
jerryben12:

Sharp sand - N45,000
Filling sand - N18,000
Cement - Our customer doesn't have in stock.
Thanks for your response. Please how many tons?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2011
YES OOOOOOOOOOOO
MY OGA'S HOUSE IS ALMOST COMPLETE. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:57am On Aug 13, 2011
looking lovely
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by mmbello2: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
@spider880.
Spider pls can u give me a rough estimate for the foundation up to DPC level for 4 bedroom (ensuit) flat with 2 sitting roms. Approximate size of the building is 11.5m by 22m. The plot is a bit water logged. I may need to do 5-6 course foundation. Do I need to do raft foundation? If yes pls give me an estimate. Also what is the recommended DPC thickness I should do? Pls I will highly appreciate it if u can breakdown the estimate for me. Thank you.

NB: its this link that inspired me to start this project.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by mmbello2: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
I ll also appreciate contribution from members about my post to spider. Thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jerryben12: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
spyder880:

@jerryben12, is this price for sharp sand for how many top truck, the amount frighten me a bit!

This is the 20 tons I think. The 12 tire tipper.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
mmbello2:

@spider880.
Spider pls can u give me a rough estimate for the foundation up to DPC level for 4 bedroom (ensuit) flat with 2 sitting roms. Approximate size of the building is 11.5m by 22m. The plot is a bit water logged. I may need to do 5-6 course foundation. Do I need to do raft foundation? If yes pls give me an estimate. Also what is the recommended DPC thickness I should do? Pls I will highly appreciate it if u can breakdown the estimate for me. Thank you.

NB: its this link that inspired me to start this project.

Welcome to school@mmbello2, pls stick here for u will learn alot.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
jerryben12:

This is the 20 tons I think. The 12 tire tipper.

Thanks for the clarification.
I try calling you but not going through.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
I can see things are still happening, great . . . keep it up
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
@ remcoface, I was in that bush site where there is no network. More decking pictures to be shown later today.

In this my house, work went on well but I cannot go there to bring in more pictures. Tomorrrow after church.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^ Thanks for the update
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
@spyder,okay boss grin grin
Can't waiting to see the pictures grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2011
Pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^ Don't let my pastor hear you o,lol I have to attend service first and will be in the site after meeting a new prospective client today. I may go to the site with my kids as they need to see the new house and inspect their rooms under construction. I will bring in more pictures later this evening.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Kokopos(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mr.spyder880 am looking at having a 6 bedroom duplex with the following attributes: ground floor; 2 bedrooms ensuit dining, kitchen, small bar space, sitting room and laundry. Up floor; master bedroom, 3other room ensuite, family lounge and a study. Please do u have a plan that fits in or close to fitting in?. If yes please can u forward it to my email ? My Addy is henryiloba@yahoo.com. Thanks and keep doing the good work and God will continue to bless you as u have given us hope.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by shopclue: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ Don't let my pastor hear you o,lol I have to attend service first and will be in the site after meeting a new prospective client today. I may go to the site with my kids as they need to see the new house and inspect their rooms under construction. I will bring in more pictures later this evening.

Oga Spyder, goodmorning. Am here just to wish you plenty good things wey pass human understanding o! For the inspiration u don give all of us, and your transparency. How wonderful it is to be able to share the fun of your construction with your kids? Carrying them along as the house take shape? Priceless! You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^^ Thank you Shopclue, may God continue to add blessings to your blessings.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
shopclue:

Oga Spyder, goodmorning. Am here just to wish you plenty good things wey pass human understanding o! For the inspiration u don give all of us

Wey my own now . . Haba. Or na cos i never start beuilding my own mansion too, i go start soon oh on that island . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ Thank you Shopclue, may God continue to add blessings to your blessings.

What about me now . . . Now i am jealous oh . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
spyder880:

I beg make sure u go and worship Him first oh . , me sef dey get ready to go and say Thanks to Him
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by shopclue: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Wey my own now . .  Haba. Or na cos i never start beuilding my own mansion too, i go start soon oh on that island . . .

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
[b]I no see this on time o! Your own huh? Ok, here goes!

Make I call GOD by HIS name first for the kain blessing wey I wan make in give u.

Akoda aiye, Aseda orun, eleti gbohun gbaroye,

Oba nla, Oba loni, Oba titi aiye!

Sebi iwo lalade wura oh!

Ogbagba ti i igba alailara!

Yagbo Yaaji alagbede orun.

Orisa oke je ki nla bi onile yi o!

Taleni to to o baba?

Taleni to dabi re o?

Yagbo Yaji alagbede orun o!

Edumare mo gbe o ga o!

Today na Oga Fhemmmy and his family I wan make u bless till im belle full so much that people wey see am go no say this kain transformation na BABA GOD O! Show him the secret knowledge, open those secret doors, create path in road where people no even no exist, set up shop of blessing for his doorstep that anything he touches becomes gold. Caress his path, decision making with grace, that type wey you dey reserve for people who are fortunate to find favour in your sight. Make u take am to a HIGHER LEVEL, the level of GROWN-UPs, clothe him with your unusual understanding so he can eat at the ADULT TABLE.

Eyin loba to nje mu, Eyin loba to nje gbe ju sile.

Eyin loba ti agara ki ida, ti are ki ise.

Oba ti ko ni bere iranlowo enikan.

Oba mimo to ga, to ko ni rele mo lailai!

Oba to lagbara lori gbogbo eni to lagbara loju ara won.

Oba alagbara iwariri, Oba to tayo wahala.

Oba to nfun wa lounje, ti ki i jehun,

Oba teni kankan o to rifin.

Oba afase soro. Oba atobe nipo.

Oba ti i soore fun ni laini siregun.

E sokale si ile Oga Fhemmy and his family and show him the meaning of your NAME. (Amen)[/b]
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Sagewood: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
Where is Am Alone?
I would like to see the pictures of how his house is progressing like Syder's?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by nadabo70(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Oga spyder880

I am a novice in building, reason why I want to ask you this. You said your duplex is a six bedroom with 7 toilets,but

all I could count from the drawing was 4 bedrooms(1 on the ground floor and 3 on first floor) or is there modification

from the original plan.

I also know you have a busy schedule, but please remember to send me the clear plan.

(nadabo70@yahoo.com)
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ shopclue . . . thanks a lot and i receive all that with faith oh . . . . How ur side now?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
What is the update on this project oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^ work is ongoing on this project, I will go there later to update all pictures. They are putting blocks in the front line of the decking, forming the living room top walls on top of scaffolding wood. Risky job, the guy is asking for more money for this. I will pay him more.

@nadabo, I couldn't find the clearer plans, it seems my sacked engineer went away with the plans. To answer your question, go to the original thread of this building, immediately after I uploaded the plans, I mentioned that I will modify the 4 bedroom plans to 6 bedrooms, turning the ante room to a bedroom and also turning the upper mini living room to another bedroom. I then added a guest toilet to the side of the guest bedroom 1.
I did all these without shifting a wall. My wife suggested this morning that I turn the first bedroom to an office to hold meetings since I always have visitors in the evenings, this will leave the visitors bedroom to only one, I think I will go with her decision.
Now 5 bedrooms, 1 home office, 7 toilets and 6 baths, one dining and one kitchen. Still love my house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.