Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293270 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2011
@
Demain_man:

@Brabus. Thank u so much. Just wondering, Is it an easy job removing already set blocks if I want to make alterations to the floor e.g changing the door positions? as in do the bricklayers use concrete saw to cut and remove the blocks or is it hammer and chiesel they use?

I am just worried about cracks in the structure. Please this question is for all gurus in the house as well (Spyder, Casey, Am Alone).

My second question is, Does a house need a main bathroom if all the rooms are ensuite?

Rgds.

@Spyder, I beg help me answer this question please.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
Davedavy:

it's for his overhead tank,and the space under will serve as his generator house.
am alone abi no be so ? grin

Yeah! With the openings on the lower part, I agree with you.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
Demain_man:

@Brabus. Thank u so much. Just wondering, Is it an easy job removing already set blocks if I want to make alterations to the floor e.g changing the door positions? as in do the bricklayers use concrete saw to cut and remove the blocks or is it hammer and chiesel they use?

I am just worried about cracks in the structure. Please this question is for all gurus in the house as well (Spyder, Casey, Am Alone).

My second question is, Does a house need a main bathroom if all the rooms are ensuite?

Rgds.

Fidelo726:

Its less time consuming to destroy than to build.

To establish an opening where there is already block wall so as to locate a door, better use chiesel and hammer.
Not sledge cos that will destroy the remaining block wall.
Mason hammer and chiesel can give you what you want.

The Oracle have spoken. Demain_man, Fidelo726 had answered the qeustion.

There's no need other than visitors toilet
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^^^^ Thanks guys.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kaluj2: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ spyder880, can you give me an idea of average cost of laying tiles per square meter. Also, the average cost of tiles per square meter. Thanks.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2011
@ kalu, I just paid N350 per sq meter in Imo.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:11am On Jul 01, 2011
janykute:

Fhemmmy,you too like pictures grin

No be my fault oh, na cos i really learn well and visual is always the best.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by MariaP: 4:14am On Jul 01, 2011
interesting,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2011
spyder880:

Got some fabulous pictures to show us about a house I visited today, the duplex is still under construction and those guys are superb, I collected their contacts and hope to hire them soon when any of my clients work or mine gets to finishing level, enjoy the pics in a few hours, my son no gree me rest for now.

enjoy

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Jul 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Jul 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2011
more
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2011
^^^^^Waow! see taste. Na one government official go dey build this one I sure cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Davedavy: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^^
tight pictures,love 'em all grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
Money good.
check out the roofing.
GBAM!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
niaja get taste ooo, pls keep those pics coming , at least i am copying alot from them, @spyder880 please make a files of them , becuase there still alot of things to copy, grin grin grin
kudossss
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by 0gfe10: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
At spyder and brabus et al,  The corner moulding on the windows, is it done prior to or after plastering? Is it normally done by plasterers? Cheers
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
Doing it after plastering is better.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2011
Is the corner moulding also called window hood?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
Oga . . what pix are these ones?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Oga . . what pix are these ones?

Extra terrestrial imaginations live in Naija
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
I will like to know whose house this is . . . . . Is this what Oga Spyder building?
If it is, then, we have missed a lot oh, cos the last i saw was the decking and now, the roof is done and all that?
Oga Spyder, No ojoro me oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I will like to know whose house this is . . . . . Is this what Oga Spyder building?
If it is, then, we have missed a lot oh, cos the last i saw was the decking and now, the roof is done and all that?

Insert Quote
Quote from: spyder880 on Yesterday at 08:03:38 PM
Got some fabulous pictures to show us about a house I visited today, the duplex is still under construction and those guys are superb, I collected their contacts and hope to hire them soon when any of my clients work or mine gets to finishing level, enjoy the pics in a few hours, my son no gree me rest for now.

enjoy

Admiration at work.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by za85: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2011
HEY @ spyder and every great contributor on this forum thanks for all ur contributions on this site u guys gave people like me the hope that dreams can be achieved. i am new on Nl as a whole i googled building in nigeria and spyder's thread came up,, it was very helpful to me and i have been reading and following; it gave me the hope to go ahead and do something, i just recently bought a land in abuja though have not gotten the papers undecided but by the grace of God i will get it in 2months or there about. then i have to take a deep breath and start my project, i wont lie am scared and reading all the millions people mention for building freaks the hell out of me but spyder has shown me in this thread that it is achiveable , smiley can't forget the great personality AM ALONE grin either I leant few things from ur post, hopefully u guys will be here to help me through with my project when it commences.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:59am On Jul 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

grin If na my house, I will be preparing for a short holiday at Obudu ranch now, I no fit finance this one o! grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2011
za85:

HEY @ spyder and every great contributor on this forum thanks for all your contributions on this site u guys gave people like me the hope that dreams can be achieved. i am new on Nl as a whole i googled building in nigeria and spyder's thread came up,, it was very helpful to me and i have been reading and following; it gave me the hope to go ahead and do something, i just recently bought a land in abuja though have not gotten the papers undecided but by the grace of God i will get it in 2months or there about. then i have to take a deep breath and start my project, i wont lie am scared and reading all the millions people mention for building freaks the hell out of me but spyder has shown me in this thread that it is achiveable , smiley can't forget the great personality AM ALONE grin either I leant few things from your post, hopefully u guys will be here to help me through with my project when it commences.

Welcome on board, we shall be looking forward to getting your pictures here when you start.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2011
more of that duplex shown earlier

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Jul 02, 2011
MORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.