Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? (4048 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / ‘if You Want To Make It In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Ladies With High Taste’ / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? by BennyDGreat: 1:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Hightser:
hi all.

The all time complain about Nigerian girls having high taste even when they are jobless is getting out of hands.

I met a girl in school sometime, we were friends for a while before we decided to date.

One time, she told me she was hungry, I suggested we go to a popular food canteen in school to eat, I was already a graduate then carrying out my final clearance while she was in second year, she declined going to the canteen and suggested chicken republic, reason is she doesn't like the food there. This is a canteen where the low and mighty go to eat in school.

Well, not that I didn't have the money but I felt it was odd, someone two drinks garri in her hostel has an opinion about eating spot.

We later drove to the nearby chicken republic in school and bought food in packs of 4,300 each totaling about 9k.

She told me about how one guy usually takes her to chicken republic and even asks her to take away a pack after eating there.

I asked her, does the guy buy for himself? She said No, that the guy doesn't like rice, that the guy prefers Eba� Lol

So I tried to explain to her, do you know how much a pack of rice, chicken, salad and moi moi with Ice cream costs?

She said No.

Okay, this thing costs from 2k and above, if that guy buys you a pack to eat there and another for takeaway, he has spent about 5k, how much is his weekly allowance as a student if he spends 5k on a seating with you?

On a second thought? Which human prefers Eba and egusi soup to rice and spiced Chicken?

During the analysis, she was quiet, I further asked her if she knew how many days she could go if she asked for the 4k to cook instead of eating rice and chicken once and going home to drink garri till God knows when.

Most times, I think it's lack of knowledge and “long throat” that's bedeviling our girls, you keep fantasizing over little things, things you could get for yourself at the right time.

One time this babe called me that she wants to eat pizza, well, of a truth, I haven't tasted pizza even as I type this, I wasn't born with a silver spoon so I don't fantasize over rubbish things, I told her I can't buy her that cause I haven't tasted it myself.

I could go on and on about this particular babe, she is an orphan, that's why I still have her contact till this moment cause I see the need to help.

Last time she asked me for money, someone I have known for about 3 years now, I asked her if she knows my surname, she said No, I asked her if she knows my state of origin, she said No, I asked her if she knows what I do for a living, she said No, Lol, so how do you expect me to give you money in such scenario?

Our girls need orientation, you would never have your broke guy ask you to take him to chicken republic or any Behind place, it's always “guy, anything dey your hand make I take buy fufu and soup”

Girls too can't even ask their fellow girls what they ask guys, You don't give me sex, you know nothing about me, I'm not your family member, and you even try to get angry when I don't give you money, no be juju by that?.

Girls don't even know the responsibility a guy has to shoulder, as a guy, your immediate family, mum, siblings and dad are all there, your guys and yourself too yet they go about asking for irrelevant things senselessly.

I tagged this post “why do poor girls have high taste” cause I stay in an estate and see a lot of rich kids (girls) when they need anything they just order it immediately, jumia foods, mega chicken and all, this is cause they can afford it, but you, bibanke, your father is a carpenter, your mum has a kiosk by the road side, you want to use Iphone 12 promax and hair of 200k.

You want to dine with the mighty without a skill or job, well, it can only be one thing, you get frustrated when you can't keep up with this lifestyle. Shalom

Your last statement sums everything
Thank you for this bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The "Useless" Person I Called A Friend(photos) / Bitch! / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.