Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift (34421 Views)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by nduprincekc(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znF9MT_Hp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSzMTto0BRc

If you are the lady what will you do the first time you get the plantain?

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by saphiere(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
God I may I jamb his type this year IJN

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by cassidy1996(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Skit

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Godblessaplus1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lovely
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by cassidy1996(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
SinSiY76:
Onsns
go back central bank

2 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Clout
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Orissodiq: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Should we tell her? Ok ooo.
But dis post don enter front page b4 nooowwwwww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by rocknation62(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many times on front page. What’s happening? undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Plantain?

If you chop Nigerian plantain straight from Magodo oma ki gbe morogo

Baddest boi

4 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Gkay1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
If na true then congratulations to the babe

1 Like

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by elantraceey(f): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many times will this topic be on front-page?

35 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Tellwhat: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Them suppose investigate this kind boy wealth

Naija no get IRS to dey checkmate people

Give girl range just like that

It's well..make them enjoy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Goldbw122(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Fortify: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good for you.
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Smoketight(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many times this rubbish go make front page, OLD Range Rover

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by princepee: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Premium tears loading....
You are gifting a car to a girl that every other guys might be yanshing.
This simps Never learn ...
And he will be here in few months to lament about the girl left him for another guy.

Marry her then buy her whatever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Tellwhat: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:
Why don't you be like him and make your own money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by excomarow(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
saphiere:

Don't go and look for your own be waiting for mugu to come.

Just be careful make yahoo boiz no use buy Jeep for another victim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Omniman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
sad
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by wisdomkid: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
If its true, may their love last forever. But if its for social media hyping, may their story cast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by saphiere(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

Why don't you be like him and make your own money
How is my decisions your business?
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by chukwuibuipob: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin why won't be take good care of her when she's responsible unlike those greedy ones that'll go do away match.

.see her ikebe set sef shocked cool. Super gbam
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Omniman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
rocknation62:
This was also posted yesterday. What’s happening? undecided

Mod wey Don mezebu

1 Like

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bunch of mkpurumiri mods everywhere grin

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by blinking001(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Clout. Foolish man.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Omniman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:
How many times will this topic be in front-page?

The sun Don beat moderator

2 Likes

Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abeg na where dem dey see dis money, I no mind if dem go help me cut small soap, out of the big one
Re: Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift by SurvivorM(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.