Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66964 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by soundOsonic: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Leviticus 18:6
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD.
Next of kin meaning your siblings or your parent.
Don't you understand the bible
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by alstacs(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Please go get a stable girlfriend! Never cross family or friendship lines. Your sister, daughter, niece, your friend's daughter etc are all family and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Classickj(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

I know aliyah, who is lefteye
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, why don't all men condition their minds(brain) in order that they are not sexually aroused as in the OP'S case? Are those men who condition their brains superhuman? undecided

Medical practitioners, EMTs, nursing, mortician, etc., are some of the professions where people, even men are likely to work with naked bodies. undecided
It is there choice....some professionals you mentioned,Docs,nurses, morticians do have erections....it is like asking why do all humans not do good and stop doing evil.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
bizzibodi:

It is there choice....some professionals you mentioned,Docs,nurses, morticians do have erections....it is like asking why do all humans not do good and stop doing evil.
A nurse or doctor having an erection in the presence of his female patients? What verse do you reside in believing that normal or OK? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A nurse or doctor having an erection in the presence of his female patients? What verse do you reside in believing that normal or OK? undecided
So if you have an erection the whole world will see it...what other purposes do you think a lab coat is for?I dnt know if you are a female....an erection is normal & natural.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
bizzibodi:

So if you have an erection the whole world will see it...what other purposes do you think a lab coat is for?I dnt know if you are a female....an erection is normal & natural.
Wow! Lab coats which are not meant to be buttoned down are for the purpose of covering up erections .... shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see now that the reason you keep vomiting this nonsense is that I keep availing you my attention. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bizzibodi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow! Lab coats which are not meant to be buttoned down are for the purpose of covering up erections .... shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see now that the reason you keep vomiting this nonsense is that I keep availing you my attention. lipsrsealed
Why are you so quick to insults,who told you lab coat are not meant to be button down,if you hav an average IQ,you will know why lab coats have buttons...for proper covering, protection.look boy d rule of d lab is to button up so don't get entangle on a rotating equipment,knockoff a bottle of corrosive chemical.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Davesaves(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
When A mature and wise lady speaks..
MadamExcellency:

Do you think your mother will allow your schoolmate to wear those things in front of your father?

You don't just bring in an adult into your home and call him brother or sister from nowhere. Mental conditioning is not automatic, it takes time to be written in your subconscious mind.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by rukis360(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

This bizzle or Joyner Lucas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.