Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution (4119 Views)

PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / 12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Rossikk(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2022
pacespot:
Nigeria infrastructures should not be compared with the likes of AU members, Nigeria is a country of over 200 millions people. infrastructures in Nigeria should be compared with the likes of Brazil, Germany, Russia, etc.

Since it is by population, why not compare Nigeria with Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia - fellow developing countries, instead of Germany, abi u no get sense?

Do you know what Germany' annual budget is?

It's over a trillion dollars, while Nigeria's is 35 billion dollars.

You people need to understand that Nigeria's oil income is a mere pittance compared to what she needs to develop. So diversification remains the way forward, and YOU can contribute to that, being in the private sector.

1 Like

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by pacespot(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2022
Rossikk:

Since it is by population, why not compare Nigeria with Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia - fellow developing countries, instead of Germany, abi u no get sense?

You people need to understand that Nigeria's oil income is a mere pittance compared to what she needs to develop. So diversification remains the way forward, and YOU can contribute to that, being in the private sector.

If not because of you Almijiris in the north, Nigeria should have no problem competing with those countries i mentioned. The intellectual curiosity and human capital of the southern Nigeria could have achieved that.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Ijaya123: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2022
And cost of food stuffs are increasing by the day. SMH
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Rossikk:

I will like to be your friend ... Nigerians only have access to internet but cant really make research... only to blame... same with uk 2020 national budgets ... it was supposed to be around £850b they ended spending 900b plus... I wanted to cry never checked for Germany sef... imagine England where population isn't over 80m people ooo compared to Nigeria ...at least Nigeria should hit a trillion dollars to see a good change.... I even put 9ja @40b currently... to run a nation no be small money ooo at all ... 40b cant do jack we just dey deceive ourselves oooo.... not to talk of country needing to improve in virtually all areas

1 Like

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Nauttyprof(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
High in Agriculture but there is hunger in the land. Foodstuffs are just to expensive and the cost keeps increasing.

I don't understand the silly economics behind being rated high in Agriculture but no positive impact on her citizen. Sick.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2022
pacespot:

If not because of you Almijiris in the north, Nigeria should have no problem competing with those countries i mentioned. The intellectual curiosity and human capital of the southern Nigeria could have achieved that.
Excuses
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Blind Africa Union
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Multiplier7:
Buhari is trying..infrastructure wise

But not economically

Courtsey of Amaechi and Fashola.

But petroleum ministry which he heads is not feeling his impact
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Baawaa:
Low on security and economy

Your brainpower is low!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Multiplier7:

But not economically

So how do you "beef" up a nation's economy in the FASTEST way agreed by the BEST economists around the globe

Some of you kids need to get their brains beaten to death and back to life..
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2022
tillaman:
Which infrastructure?
Oh I believe they meant high in Insecurity

An idiot that is even inconsequential in his community has a voice too?
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Irupetepete:
PAID ADVERT

PAID BRAIN!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2022
potent5:
All these lie lie ratings sef. grin

Stupid rating wey de make me wan slaaaap pesin.

Go and slap your WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father for not sending you to a proper school..

MOHRUN!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2022
kokomilala:
Thats the trouble with peer reviewers- they scratch each other's backs. In effect,they're are soft on each other.
Did NEPAD review the human development index? Did they look at electric power,water,transport and other infrastructure to make life easier?
I know Buhari is trying in the area of railway infrastructure,but expectations have overtaken these efforts.

SHUT UP!!!

Bloody cretin!

What has your expectations got to do with this

What has your expectations done in your life,FOOOOL..
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria is a nation of illiterate the person making the report is a Nigerian woman praising her own government. It's like an illiterate.

So when American making reports,praising the US government,what's that called

Dingbat?
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Rossikk:

So you know more than experts that have been in this before you were born yet your life is this Lousy
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2022
pacespot:

Almajiri

Don't we have destitutes in the South

Onye wu okpo'a

What has all this bigotry got to do with the topic,you 3rd generation semi literate poor thing

1 Like

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Raph82(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2022
That's according to AU, We Nigerians know we are below the ladder in Africa.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by kokomilala(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2022
@Taiggarr, certainly,u cannot grasp simple English. For idiots and the mentally deficient,it's easy enough to fire insults as first salvos in a conversation. They use this as a kind of defence mechanism to shield their egregious flaws,which include their narrow-mindedness,insipidity,low-grade intelligence quotient,emotional hysteria and utter stupidity.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Okoroawusa: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Okoroawusa: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Almajiri

Onye wu okpo'a

What has all this bigotry got to do with the topic,you 3rd generation semi literate poor thing
Chai! Idi wicked!

Legodi ihe igwara madu ibe gi....
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Multiplier7:

But not economically

This is what I call a fair assessment. That is how a normal, neutral and reasonable nairalander should reason and make comments. Instead, what I see are either toxic hatred or annoying ass licking. One doesn't have to bring down a government just because the leader is not your preferred choice or is not from your region.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by onuman: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Comroguji:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/peer-review-au-rates-nigeria-high-in-infrastructure-agric-revolution/amp/

The toothless bulldog, AU, can crown Buhari's regime the best in providing security to Nigerians. Who cares?
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by pacespot(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Almajiri

Onye wu okpo'a

Let me tell you why Almijiris and high level of illiteracy in the North constitute the biggest impediment to Nigeria achieving the status of an advanced economy. The problem of Nigeria is majorly the problem of leadership. Nigeria is cursed with the most insensitive and irresponsible leaders in the world because of those Almijiris, WHY?

Good leadership is rooted in the ability of people to elect and/or change whoever they want to be trusted with the affairs of their government. This mutual relationship between the leadership and the people brings about a responsible and accountable leader. But can you say the same thing in Nigeria today? Politicians do as they please because they know they don't need much of literate and educated people's votes to win an election.

Why is someone like Tinubu contesting for presidency despite his declining popularity in recent years and the EndSARS saga, because he believes he doesn't need the support of educated Nigerians who are on social media to win, he is solely focused on the illiterate voters in the North and that is why he has been putting all investment in the area recently.

Even though Almijiris are not the ones making policies in Nigerian government, but Almijiris can elect a despotic leader who will be making all the policies to punish you.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
mixta140:

Excuses
Let me tell you why Almijiris and high level of illiteracy in the North constitute the biggest impediment to Nigeria achieving the status of an advanced economy. The problem of Nigeria is majorly the problem of leadership. Nigeria is cursed with the most insensitive and irresponsible leaders in the world because of those Almijiris, WHY?

Good leadership is rooted in the ability of people to elect and/or change whoever they want to be trusted with the affairs of their government. This mutual relationship between the leadership and the people brings about a responsible and accountable leader. But can you say the same thing in Nigeria today? Politicians do as they please because they know they don't need much of literate and educated people's votes to win an election.

Why is someone like Tinubu contesting for presidency despite his declining popularity in recent years and the EndSARS saga, because he believes he doesn't need the support of educated Nigerians who are on social media to win, he is solely focused on the illiterate voters in the North and that is why he has been putting all investment in the area recently.

Even though Almijiris are not the ones making policies in Nigerian government, but Almijiris can elect a despotic leader who will be making all the policies to punish you.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by potent5(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Go and slap your WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father for not sending you to a proper school..

MOHRUN!
You product of harlotry, will you shut up. You know who be your papa? Idiot.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
pacespot:

Excuses
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by lebuhsi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
mixta140:

I will like to be your friend ... Nigerians only have access to internet but cant really make research... only to blame... same with uk 2020 national budgets ... it was supposed to be around £850b they ended spending 900b plus... I wanted to cry never checked for Germany sef... imagine England where population isn't over 80m people ooo compared to Nigeria ...at least Nigeria should hit a trillion dollars to see a good change.... I even put 9ja @40b currently... to run a nation no be small money ooo at all ... 40b cant do jack we just dey deceive ourselves oooo.... not to talk of country needing to improve in virtually all areas
what have you done to help your country achieve a $1trn budget?
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by pacespot(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
mixta140:

Excuses

Slave
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Slave
Problem most of you got... you always believe you can do it better or you are better... go and do it .. still you are afraid of trying.... all you will still bring is excuses... is that not a slavery mentality... coward calling another slave
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 5:05am On Feb 20, 2022
lebuhsi:

what have you done to help your country achieve a $1trn budget?
Am working on myself and I will definitely do my path

1 Like

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Slave
Complain and abuse ... you are not better am telling you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. / Why Did Obama Visit Ghana And Not Nigeria? / Jonathan Fighting Corruption With Subsidy Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.