Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution (4123 Views)

PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / 12 Reasons Nigeria's Agric Revolution Is Real Under President Buhari. Sept 2020 / Peer Review: Edo, Kwara, Kaduna States Record About 400% IGR Increase In 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Let me tell you why Almijiris and high level of illiteracy in the North constitute the biggest impediment to Nigeria achieving the status of an advanced economy. The problem of Nigeria is majorly the problem of leadership. Nigeria is cursed with the most insensitive and irresponsible leaders in the world because of those Almijiris, WHY?

Good leadership is rooted in the ability of people to elect and/or change whoever they want to be trusted with the affairs of their government. This mutual relationship between the leadership and the people brings about a responsible and accountable leader. But can you say the same thing in Nigeria today? Politicians do as they please because they know they don't need much of literate and educated people's votes to win an election.

Why is someone like Tinubu contesting for presidency despite his declining popularity in recent years and the EndSARS saga, because he believes he doesn't need the support of educated Nigerians who are on social media to win, he is solely focused on the illiterate voters in the North and that is why he has been putting all investment in the area recently.

Even though Almijiris are not the ones making policies in Nigerian government, but Almijiris can elect a despotic leader who will be making all the policies to punish you.

You are a PAINED IPOB MINION..a BIGOTED TORCHECUL..

You just managed to spew Complete BUNKUM and wasted your time..

The major problem of Nigeria is NIGERIANS... including you and I..

Don't come here with your overspun rubbish of leadership and northerners and all that crap we have been sold since the 80's.

You need to see a shrink..

Hate is too much in your soul and it will be the cause of your downfall..

Meanwhile,as I said earlier,for the road, kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Let me tell you why Almijiris and high level of illiteracy in the North constitute the biggest impediment to Nigeria achieving the status of an advanced economy. The problem of Nigeria is majorly the problem of leadership. Nigeria is cursed with the most insensitive and irresponsible leaders in the world because of those Almijiris, WHY?

Good leadership is rooted in the ability of people to elect and/or change whoever they want to be trusted with the affairs of their government. This mutual relationship between the leadership and the people brings about a responsible and accountable leader. But can you say the same thing in Nigeria today? Politicians do as they please because they know they don't need much of literate and educated people's votes to win an election.

Why is someone like Tinubu contesting for presidency despite his declining popularity in recent years and the EndSARS saga, because he believes he doesn't need the support of educated Nigerians who are on social media to win, he is solely focused on the illiterate voters in the North and that is why he has been putting all investment in the area recently.

Even though Almijiris are not the ones making policies in Nigerian government, but Almijiris can elect a despotic leader who will be making all the policies to punish you.

You are more USELESS upstairs than even the so-called Almajiri..

Just see the way you reason...

You ended up saying nothing..

Young idiot that has never even lived up north,making incoherent statements..

All in one scenario,you bring in Tinubu,say Almajiri don't make policies and then smash your USELESS rejoinder with Rubbish local talk...just because you are IGBO..ara ga agbaka gi isi!

Thunder fayakwa OTU NNE GI ebe ahu.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2022
kokomilala:
@Taiggarr, certainly,u cannot grasp simple English. For idiots and the mentally deficient,it's easy enough to fire insults as first salvos in a conversation. They use this as a kind of defence mechanism to shield their egregious flaws,which include their narrow-mindedness,insipidity,low-grade intelligence quotient,emotional hysteria and utter stupidity.

Semi literate urchin,you don't "grasp" simple english...you comprehend,dingbat..

Secondly,by His Grace,I am much much older than you,more educated,more achieved,more travelled,have more kids,money and at peace with myself and my family,office workers, environment etc than you,you little NUMBSKULL riffraff!

Empty local "face me,I face you" heritage pickin..
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by pacespot(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are more USELESS upstairs than even the so-called Almajiri..

Just see the way you reason...

You ended up saying nothing..

Young idiot that has never even lived up north,making incoherent statements..

All in one scenario,you bring in Tinubu,say Almajiri don't make policies and then smash your USELESS rejoinder with Rubbish local talk...just because you are IGBO..ara ga agbaka gi isi!

Thunder fayakwa OTU NNE GI ebe ahu.

I don't have to care about your sanity of mind before I school you with the truth of the reality in this country. I quite understand the fact that there are many lunatics with phone in their hands in this forum. Now that you have been taught the truth, can you go back to your raped mother and wife who have been held captives by bandits and Boko Haram for years.

Who knows who will be the next victim in your family when Boko Haram comes calling, maybe it is you. But it won't still stop you from voting your Buhari in the next election. You northerners are just cancers to any society that wants to experience modern development and civilization.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by kokomilala(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2022
@Taiggarr, you see that you're a dumb Bleep! Is that how to write a proper noun,English? Beginning with a lower case? And,what's the difference between grasp and comprehend? They're synonyms,apkoda!
All those material things or ideas you reeled out are no achievements. What makes a man ,for me,is his ability to articulate clearly his thoughts without the impingements of bias,stupidity and irrationality.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

I don't have to care about your sanity of mind before I school you with the truth of the reality in this country. I quite understand the fact that there are many lunatics with phone in their hands in this forum. Now that you have been taught the truth, can you go back to your raped mother and wife who have been held captives by bandits and Boko Haram for years.

Who knows who will be the next victim in your family when Boko Haram comes calling, maybe it is you. But it won't still stop you from voting your Buhari in the next election. You northerners are just cancers to any society that wants to experience modern development and civilization.

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father isn't qualified to work in my firm..

I am NOT your mate..

Pls I am not in my 30s or early 40s..

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe..

Look at this EMPTY,hungry BASTARD juvenile "brought up" addressing someone that your Useless peasant WRETCHED late father can't step up to..

Mwete gi,ma gbagbuwo gi!!!

Mpama!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Mwete gi

Nwa Adaka!!!

IPOB minion coward!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

DINGBAT!!!

Buhari isn't going to be on the ballot next time..

PUTRID EMPTY CRANIUM!!!

Next time,you'll learn to curtail your words about someone else's mother cos your own mother is FINISHED..

Your mum is so inconsequential that even in your kindred,she no follow..

Hungry Empty Bastard!!!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
kokomilala:
@Taiggarr, you see that you're a dumb Bleep! Is that how to write a proper noun,English? Beginning with a lower case? And,what's the difference between grasp and comprehend? They're synonyms,apkoda!
All those material things or ideas you reeled out are no achievements. What makes a man ,for me,is his ability to articulate clearly his thoughts without the impingements of bias,stupidity and irrationality.

Your reasons as the ONLY thing that makes a man shows that you LACK experience in life and you have suffered physically for too long in your short USELESS VIPEROUS life....

You are too young to get it..

And NONCOGNITIVE too....

Go and "hustle" and be sure of what to eat today before I engage a street hungry dirty dog as you..
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2022
pacespot:

Bandits jiri amu dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!

Onye Ime obodo!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by kokomilala(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
@Taiggarr,again and again,it shows the depths of your being- you're just to shallow,too unconscionable,too weak to appreciate what I'm talking about.
You just go hung-ho ,like a rabid dog,barking unto no one.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
kokomilala:
@Taiggarr,again and again,it shows the depths of your being- you're just to shallow,too unconscionable,too weak to appreciate what I'm talking about.
You just go hung-ho ,like a rabid dog,barking unto no one.

Since your late father isn't still around,I'll settle your WRETCHED life..

MOHRUN!
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by juman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fake news.
Which revolution you see?

Useless government.
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by kokomilala(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
@Taiggarr,you're sick .
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by Taiggarr: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
kokomilala:
@Taiggarr,I am sick .

I know..
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by RiceProducers: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Most Sub-Saharan African countries are pathetic in infrastructure. Only Southern and west Africans want to do agric.
Buhari has really tried and deserves commendation
Re: Peer Review: AU Rates Nigeria High In Infrastructure, Agric Revolution by mixta140: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
pacespot:

Slave
Innovative in insulting and excuses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obi—Prof Okuna / Wey Kobojunkie? / Police Confirm Attack On Oshiomhole’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.