Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex (1280 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Oleys: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
A 30-year-old man, Darius Makambako has reportedly sued his neighbour who he hired to impregnate his 28-year-old wife, Precious.

The couple tried to produce a child but their marriage of six year remained childless. It was gathered that a doctor diagnosed the husband as sterile.

Makambako, a member of the Tanzanian Police Force (Traffic Department), after calming his wife’s protests, hired his neighbour, Evans Mastano 32, a fellow police officer in the country’s commercial city, to impregnate his wife.

Evans was already married and the father of two beautiful daughters, and was said to look very much like Darius, so the plan seemed good.

Makambako paid Mastano 2,000,000 Tanzanian Shillings (N360k) for the job and for three evenings a week, for 10 consecutive months in 2016.

Evans tried desperately, a total 75 different times, to impregnate his friend’s wife Precious, but failed.

Reports say Precious, a nurse at a private clinic, had decided to get a three months’ vacation leave (March to June 2016), to dedicate her time to sleeping with her husband’s best friend and neighbour, in order to have her first child, but the man failed to impregnate her, despite the husband leaving them in bed the whole day, at most times.

When Precious failed to get pregnant for 10 months however, Makambako could not understand and insisted that Evans have a medical examination, which he did in January 2017.

The doctor’s pronouncement that Evans Mastano was also sterile, shocked everyone, except his wife, who was forced to confess that Evans was not the real father of her two children, but his cousin Edward.

“I was forced to secretly sleep with his first cousin for these two children, after realising that my husband could not impregnate me for two years,” Angela told the Dar-es-Salaam Today News.

Now Makamboko is suing Evans for breach of contract, in an effort to get his money back, but Evans refuses to give it back, because he says he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give it an honest effort.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/02/19/pay-me-back-my-money-sterile-man-demands-refund-from-sterile-friend-hired-to-impregnate-his-wife-after-75-attempts-pic/

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Kevinjap: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Moblux(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Strange news from East Africa countries

2 Likes

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by thesicilian: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
All these poorly concocted stories self

2 Likes

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Omoluabi16(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Even thought this never happened, I find the story very very funny.
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Warabat the wife? Is she free from child bearing issues?
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
AFRICA IS A COMEDY.

2 Likes

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Crazy things are happening. After enough free knacking,he must refund the money
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by donbachi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wen some male nairalanders pre-cum dey give women belle.
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Flexherbal(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
This became too complicated, who is to blame at the end? More secrets later came out in the open.
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Aboks(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Super story
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by franchasng: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
I really need to forget about Bangladesh and focus on securing Tanzanian or Ugandan Visa shocked
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by kinzation(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fvck woman 75 times no sign of pregnancy
Make e come.meet Mutiu for my street 1 hour twins go show
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Oyiboman69: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mad people....
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by CheedyJ(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Double wahala for deadi body , wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by paulolee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
who count am reach 75?
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by Karemarealty288(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Speech left me.....

Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by JhimmySpark(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
My own is our 360k is 2,000,000 in Tanzania.. Hualala! If person carry 1m enter their nko, You don turn Hushfufi be that.
Re: Man Ask Refund From Paid Friend Failed To Impregnate Wife After 75 Rounds Of Sex by AJohnnasa(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

This may not be a real story but I had a good laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? / . / How I Met Adesua Etomi - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.