Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Letter To The Nigerian President 3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Nigerian President 3 (538 Views)

Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Nigerian President 3 by kemmy100: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2011
Dear Mr President 3

How can kerosene be scarce in an oil producing nation with abundance of petroleum and too much crude oil? If you go down south, their rivers are made of crude oil, their wells, no water but crude oil. The backyard of your house has no grass but black oil. Then what is cause for the expensive fuel. Nigeria has become totally dependent on petroleum products. As if we don’t have enough troubles now SUICIDE BOMBINGS. The security level in Nigeria is at a new low that it was so easy to bomb a Police- Headquarters without being caught. The Police-Headquarters should be one of the safest places in this country. But now there is a feeling that if the Police HQ was bombed then Mr President where are we safe? Please what is our country turning to? Is there any difference between Nigeria and the Middle-east (Iraq,Afghanistan)? When did Nigerians become comfortable with terrorizing themselves?! The state of the nation is getting out of hand. I heard President Jonathan is "negotiating" with Boko Haram, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU SEEN THE GOVERNMENT NEGOTIATING WITH TERRORISTS?? It is outright wrong! and should not be done. Boko Haram says our president is scared and wants the bombings to stop. The terrorist will now have a say.

Read more at: http://www.naijavote.com/view/930
Re: Letter To The Nigerian President 3 by kemmy100: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2011
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria – Suspected members of an Islamic sect bombed three beer gardens in northeastern Nigeria, killing 25 people and wounding 12 others on Sunday, authorities said.

Police blamed the attack on a group known locally as Boko Haram, which earlier this month carried out an attack on the nations police headquarters

Read more at: http://www.naijavote.com/view/932
Re: Letter To The Nigerian President 3 by kemmy100: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2011
Dutse – Former North-West Zonal Chairman of Independent Petroleum Marketers of Association of Nigeria, IPMAN, Alhaji Sani Yau Babura, has advised the Federal Government to tackle the issue of Boko Haram with caution, saying “dialogue will be more effective than under the present circumstances.”

Babura, told Vanguard, yesterday, that from all indications the security operatives were yet to decode the modus operandi of the group which boosted that it had members even within security operatives in the country.

He said, ”The big question here is how do they get the kind of sophisticated weapons they use? How do they get bombs and the kind of skills they displace? It is frightening, because we don’t know how strong they are and the kind of weapons they have. That is why I think it is dangerous to use military force on them.”

Read more at: http://www.naijavote.com/view/1009
Re: Letter To The Nigerian President 3 by kemmy100: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2011
Mr President.

I know you are busy but I just saw today on naijavote.com that somebody in your government is thinking of printing a 10,000 naira note. Okay Mr President that I am frankly not sure that, that would be a good idea at all. I mean has there been any study to find out the benefits of the 1000 naira note? I mean with many Nigerians earning less than 2 dollars a day, how would the 10,000 naira note benefit the masses? The masses I mean the great majority of Nigerians that are just struggling to survive. Therefore dare I ask again did I hear someone mention a 10,000 naira note?

Read more at: http://www.naijavote.com/view/1043

(1) (Reply)

Goje Apologises To Boko Haram / Rivers State To Have Steady Electricity Next Year- Gov Amaechi / Obama's So Called Humanitarian Aid To Libya Is A Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.