Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (21859 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

I will be staying in Enugu and I will show you the beauty of the Igbo capital.

When are you coming to DC?

To do what, exactly?

Unless Next year's Nigerian Student convention is in D.C. I heard that location changes, that's why I'm going to this one. Have you ever been to one?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by emmke(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2011
i've been to most parts of nigeria and i can confidently tell u all that the fulanis are far more beautiful than the igbos. I mean FAR, Turai vs Dame Patience? Let's start with that.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2011
emmke:

i've been to most parts of nigeria and i can confidently tell u all that the fulanis are far more beautiful than the igbos. I mean FAR, Turai vs Dame Patience? Let's start with that.

That is a lie. Dame Patience is Kalabari. Not Igbo. . .
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

To do what, exactly?

Unless Next year's Nigerian Student convention is in D.C. I heard that location changes, that's why I'm going to this one. Have you ever been to one?

To have fun of course.

I have only been to the Igbo conferences.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2011
Fact! Fulanis/Hausas are finer. Even their uglies are fine.
And it's not just those hausa/fulanis in Nigeria.
My mom dated a Hausa man during her college years, they were engaged. But she broke it off because he was strict muslim  grin I was kinda disapointed, I could have been half hausa/ half Yoruba like ibkaye tongue jk

EzeUche!:

To have fun of course.

I have only been to the Igbo conferences.

I dont need to come to DC to have fun, tho. I should prolly tell you to give up now, I dont do Nigerian men.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I dont need to come to DC to have fun, tho. I should prolly tell you to give up now, I dont do Nigerian men.

I am not Nigerian, I am a Biafran. angry
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

I am not Nigerian, I am a Biafran.  angry

Muhehehe.

I work too hard for Biafrans to" hate" me on this site, dont throw away my hard work like that  angry I enjoy am tho, very refreshing like a cup of lemonade.  grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Fact! Fulanis/Hausas are finer. Even their uglies are fine.
And it's not just those hausa/fulanis in Nigeria.
My mom dated a Hausa man during her college years, they were engaged. But she broke it off because he was strict muslim  grin I was kinda disapointed, I could have been half hausa/ half Yoruba like ibkaye tongue j
Muhahahahahaah. Go marry na.wowo people. Who on earth
Will compare igbo chicks to yoruba chicks. Even my yoruba peeps hate der women wit passion n always d eye our chicks. Yoruba girls d contest MBGN but they can't even mk it to d final round.they lack confident,beauty n brain. Hahahahahahahah

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2011
Muhahahahahaah. Go marry na.wowo people. Who on earth
Will compare igbo chicks to yoruba chicks. Even my yoruba peeps hate der women wit passion n always d eye our chicks. Yoruba girls d contest MBGN but they can't even mk it to d final round.they lack confident,beauty n brain. Hahahahahahahah

So mixed marriages meant Yorubas hate their women with passion? How about the Yoruba women marrying non-yoruba men? The world does not circulate around clannish marriages anymore. And not only Yorubas are marrying outside of their tribe in large mass.
Beauty and brain from MGBN? Have you watched the video and how those girls answered the questions?

Are you mad because I said Hausa/Fulanis were hotter than Igbo men? Even Yoruba men get more women than una. c'mon.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by playmode(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2011
Chai ,naija girls wowo die!  shocked

Haba these are the best Nigeria could offer Unbelievable.

Most of those girls look like masquerades,what is with all the terrible make up ,vampire nails and mop like hair.They look like scarecrows and scare the hell out of me  undecided

If i were to pick ,i will manage (emphasis on manage) Miss bayelsa,Miss Enugu ,Miss Lagos and Miss Ekiti.The rest are a CAPITAL no no for me.

I think Silverbird staff are going kuku selecting these wowo girls to represent Nigeria  shocked
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2011
We r d best. I knw hw many yoruba chick wey run after me cos I be' omo iigbo' one evn want to hv baby 4me @dis my young age tUFIAKWA' she want her share of igbo gene.there p***y always smells.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2011
playmode:

Chai ,naija girls wowo die!  shocked

Haba these are the best Nigeria could offer Unbelievable.

Most of those girls look like masquerades,what is with all the terrible make up ,vampire nails and mop like hair.They look like scarecrows and scare the hell out of me  undecided

If i were to pick ,i will manage (emphasis on manage) Miss bayelsa,Miss Enugu ,Miss Lagos and Miss Ekiti.The rest are a CAPITAL no no for me. garbage Is this d best U̶̲̥̅̊ can talk. Na bad belle d worry.

I think Silverbird staff are going kuku selecting these wowo girls to represent Nigeria  shocked
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by playmode(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2011
kcswat:

Oh Boy level pass level,if you never see fine girl 4 ur life na you sabi.Go marry your wowo girls grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by atasteve: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2011
May God keep you from people that might want to hunt you down, AMEN.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by MeandSum: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2011
ZnO:

Igbo girls representing ndigbo in their various states of residence grin grin grin grin grin grin
A few years ago, Miss Ondo was an Igbo girl
Lagos State has had numerous Igbo girls as Ms Lagos.

We do need a census that says are you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, etc?
We need to know OFFICIALLY how many Igbo are in Nigeria compared to other major groups
It cannot be for nothing that Igbos dominate everything in Nigeria except politics
If Igbos know their true number, they will be galvanized to dominate the polity too.
Now they are being mentally intimidated by some phantom hausa/fulani population.

It is a known fact that Igbos are the most tribalistic of all the Nigerian tribes.
We are talking about someone winning a contest here and you found a way of making it "Igbos are the best" like you always did.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Ofido(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2011
Ndi igbo kwenuu, !!! Ndi igbo bu igbo nmanma nu ooo,

We the igbos rocks
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by MeandSum: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2011
Nnenna1:

What is the aversion to dark skin supposed to mean? I find this weird coming from an African.

My sentiments exactly! All of a sudden we want to start competing with the white man to know who is whiter.
Our brothers from the east always find ways to make everything a superiority contest and then shout "one Nigeria" when it is expedient.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by omo9ja1(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2011
hmmm she fine 0o0o0o0o0
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Toonice(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2011
Good 4 her and her family
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by rahman25: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
we really have great problem in this country ooo.i dont know when all this useles tribalism and religion difference will stop.until then there is no way nigeria as a whole will ever move forward.especially when it comes to the fact that those involved are the youths.it is things like these that allow the useless politician to start setting up militants and we ascribe religion to it.what is the problem with a tribe dominating a show or another angry.is it silverbird's fault that others did nt register or meet the criterial?.abeg thumbs up for the organisers. wink
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
I don't know how some people always succeed to turn every subject into a tribe argue, really surprising
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by yogun(f): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
I think Miss. Bayelsa was robbed of the crown,

Miss Taraba shld be the 4th runner-up,

She didnt answer the question asked well and doesnt look confident enough to me,

am kinda disappointed in the judges
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by vicenzo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Seriously speaking,the girl is just average,with the number of beautiful girls roamimg around our campuses,we can do better than this,we are not going to produce another miss world with these kind of girls,nevertheless,Kudos to the winner,its not easy to have the confidence needed to come out for a competition like this.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yogun I feel you on this Miss Bayelsa was the best for this title I don't say Miss Taraba is ugly, but she's not that beautiful for other competitons
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yes Emeka gh- this is fun I congratulate the lady and don't mind at all that an Igbo girl represents my state. It's people like my friend ZnO who see everything as a fight between North and South and see themselves as crusaders.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by graffiti: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2011
She couldn't even answer the que.
How could she possibly win
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by http(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
All i see is brothel workers representing their various operation states and offices.

mtchee!!!! angry
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
@OP, so this is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? I am disappointed.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by chimaike: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

I think the organisers needs to look at another competion for Yorubas to win e.g BYGN -Biggest Yansh Girl In Nigeria because with that you can guarantee a yoruba winner minus that, only Igbo girls will be winning it 95% of time as they are the prettiest people in Nigeria  grin

Guy i take God name beg you no kill me with laugh
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by http(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
Beauty pageant is meant for the not-so-smart people, all i see is girls with no idea regard to what they want in life, trying to cut conners.
wasted generations of copy cats. wink

show us ur underwear and ur yeye skin under for a price, girls with no dignity, i don't know who want her sista and wife to be in those public disgrace.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Dede1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
ZnO:
Quote from: sadiq88 on Yesterday at 01:51:34 PM
Current Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka is the winner of Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MGBN )2011 contest that just took place at Eko hotels,V.I,Lagos.

CONGRATS
As the winner of this year's competition she will take home a brand new Hyundai car and a 3 million Naira cash prize.
She will also represent Nigeria in this year's Miss World competition taking place in London, United Kingdom later this year.

other winners:

MBGN Tourism 2011 – Obioma Isiwu (Miss Enugu)
MBGN ECOWAS 2011 – Grace Ndam (Miss Lagos) Sound Igbo too
MBGN 2011/BellaNaija Miss Photogenic - Tobi Banjoko (Miss Ondo)
MBGN 2011 Miss Amity – Delphine Okobah (Miss Ebonyi)
MBGN 2011 Miss La Casera – Nwando Ebeledike (Miss Adamawa)
MBGN 2011 Model - Oluchi Okafor (Miss Kogi)
MBGN 2011 Face of Select Pro - Gabriella Ndu (Miss Abia)

All in bold are okoros; Miss Lagos is Cross Rivers

Miss Lagos is Igbo not Efik (Cross Rivers). If it is Ndem, it could have been Ibibio or Efik. However, it is Ndam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics / Photos From Julius Agwu's 44th Birthday Celebration / Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.