Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (21467 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ mari amara

does nike oshinowo look ugly to you or do you need glasses to augment your ugly face.

Did you or did you not see the photo of nike oshinowo, an ex beauty queen, on this thread.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
Ode buruku.
Onyeara.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Niyah you seem having problem understanding the difference between organizing Miss Mauritania on the Mauritanian soil (which never happened in the history of the country ) and seen Mauritanians in the diaspora participating in some of those events outside the country like in France Senegal
I know Muna Ba in person she is Fulani from the south east ( region of Kaedi ) and she won that title representing the Muritanians of the diaspora and the event was held outside Mauritania so to me the nuance is obvious and there you go
I rest my case
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hell no I don't have any problem with understanding, but you seem to be stubbered in fact I've got a very good friend of mine she's living in Nouackchott and she's mauritanian and again I confirm this pageant do exist
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
is miss mauritania representative of the women in general?

thought i'd seen other photos.

is there any miss black mauritania competition or are things like that unheard of there.

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mauritania is  very interesting place it is a unique country in a lot ways it remind me of Nigeria in some ways just as the divide in Nigeria is religious based since every one is black in Mauritania the divide is racial since every one is Muslim
The country is majority Arab but with very sizable black population comprised mainly of Fulani Sarakole and Wolof
There is no such black Mauritania Miss contest inside the country since it is an Islamic Republic but there is some in the diaspora especially in France that organize Miss Mauritania event in France or Senegal but never in Mauritania
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
many dark mauritanians look like nigerians as well.

i think a major difference between mauritania and nigeria is also the fact that they dont have a sizeable christian or non-muslim population.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
You  right     Actually Mauritania is 100% Muslim just like Libya and Somalia 
As for dark complexion in my  view they come behind Senegalese Ghanaians Southern Sudanese Kenyans and Nigerians
I think those countries are the darkest  in the continent
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
that's possible but i'm not sure who's the darkest.

some other parts of africa are very dark as well.

it's a black thing, no pun intended.

come to think of it, some indians and even middle easterners are darker than africans too. They just keep low profiles for the most part.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
yeah you right most Arab middle eastern are dark especially gulf states some just look like typical Senegalese from Dakar or Mbour especially Qatari they are 70% dark
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^true, except for the hair i should think.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2011
Orikinla:

The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria was absent at the 2011 MBGN beauty pageant.

She was at home with me, cooking and making me happier in bed.
Fantasy is truly fantasy for a reason. . . grin grin grin

I hope you had a good time with her. . .
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Zaigs: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
kcswat:
yoruba prefer education while igbo prefers what? girl check jamb statistic n knw who goes skool most. how many yoruba do u see in uniport, unizik, unn.unijos.etc n compare wit igbos in university in west n rest oif naija. yoruba now prefers hand work.mechanics etc.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Blessed In Africa With Big As$ And Bo@bs- Instgram Lady Share Hot Picture / Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center / King Sunny Ade And Salawa Abeni Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.