Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (21471 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
ZnO:

If you claim hausa/fulani are so beautiful, educated, graceful and intelligent that they will worst other Nigerian girls in a beauty pageant, you should be able to prove it. Like (for e.g.) posting a photo with all the listed qualifications that will enable us judge who that person is.

get a life, ibos are the best, the best the best, now give it a rest
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
namfav:

get a life, ibos are the best, the best the best, now give it a rest
Duh! I have a life am living to the hilt.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
that girl looks way better without makeup.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by nagoma(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Obinna pls these girls are at the sex worker fringes, don't bring respectable women like Dora Akunyili and okonjo iwela into this for Godsake.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by obinna120: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
nagoma:

Obinna pls these girls are at the sex worker fringes, don't bring respectable women like Dora Akunyili and okonjo iwela into this for Godsake.

take it or leave it, your sisters were screened out for having thick cheeks or fat/orobo bombom.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
Glad to see I was not the only one who think Miss Bayelsa was the best for this title
Igbos/ Yoruba fight is quite ridiculous seriously
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nayah:

Glad to see I was not the only one who think Miss Bayelsa was the best for this title
Igbos/ Yoruba fight is quite ridiculous seriously
Unfortunately, the judges saw better than you did. Your vision was most likely blurred beyond redemption, viewing all the way from France grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2011
In fact "better choice" wouldn't be the best term as people complain about it ZNO and my vision seems to be like those of a lot of my Nigerian fellows tongue
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Nayah:

In fact "better choice" wouldn't be the best term as people complain about it ZNO and my vision seems to be like those of a lot of my Nigerian fellows tongue

Nigerian fellows on cyberspace
If I were you I would not trust faceless fellows on cyberspace. They could be ghosts shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ask from real human beings who were there.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
lol ZNO grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Beautiful lady
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by naijangel7(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
ajigglin:

that girl looks way better without makeup.

She still had make-up on in the second pic, just not as terrible looking as the first pic.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Calamama: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
These are the best looking girls by these photos alone. They all need tidying of course:

The winner bellow, like the last MBGN, is too broad faced.

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
Calamama:

These are the best looking girls by these photos alone:

She looks good. . .
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Calamama: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Anyway there's hope. see how our former miss world has now become a swan

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2011
They are both looking good. . . tongue
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2011
Mama gee this is Bayelsa oh she was robbed embarassed
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Calamama: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2011
On the video below these seem to be the best looking

Abia
Yobe
Delta
Bono
Edo
Bayelsa
Kogi

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXE_JzGAZ4?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2011
[size=25pt]Miss Taraba really deserves it, big ups to her.[/size]
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:04am On Jun 28, 2011
Stunning photography i must say.

In the video, ms benue and the lady representing kaduna are actually quite good looking.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by chines4(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2011
They are all beautiful, Congrats to Miss Taraba. Silverbird group keep it up
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Kanto: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2011
For as far back as i remember, Eastern girls have always mostly won nigeria's beauty pageants of all categories. Does anybody still remember Bianco Onoh, Ojukwu's wife? She was once a beauty queen sometime in the 80's. This is a trend that has subsisted for long.

As for the states the girls are representing in this pageant, i learnt it was randomly allocated by the organisers and not the state of origin or residence of the girls.

By the way, when are they going to organise the most beautiful men pageant abi no only girls dey beautiful?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2011
@ Nayah I know Mauritania very well and I travel there a lot I still stand by the fact that in Mauritania the country never accepted and will not accept the organization of such competition on its soil where women parade their beauty and unclothedness it will be against the law of the country which all inspired from sharia
the link you gave here in French I read it all and its all about some sponsors living in the UK in search of Mauritanians girls in the diaspora willing to participate in Miss Ouest Africa which will be held in Nigeria so neither the organizers or the event will be in Mauritania
Il faut bien lire le link et tu sauras mieux sur le lieu et les sponsors et il y a jamais eu mention que l evenement s est deroule ou se tiendra en Mauritanie dans le present ou par le passe
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Araboy(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2011
I never knew Nigerian women were that beautiful !!So how come no Muslim girl  representing even the more liberal Yoruba ones
I think the representation of Muslim  girls   could  have changed the actual dynamic to  their favor
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by MariAmara(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2011
Araboy:

I never knew Nigerian women were that beautiful !!So how come no Muslim girl  representing even the more liberal Yoruba ones
I think the representation of Muslim  girls   could  have changed the actual dynamic to  their favor
Yoruba girls contesting?? Eww. The only thing Yoruba girls have are over-bloated butts, look at their faces and you'll be puking something awful, like the Joker's shit!
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
Araboy tu as du mal lire le link que je t'ai envoyé, I gave you two links there's one Miss Mauritania sorry who will represent her country at Miss Cinquentenaires ( countries which celebrate their jubilee last yeat. Again you might be not know this country very well.

http://www.seneweb.com/news/People/aziz-fashion-ambassadeur-de-la-mode-mauritanienne-l-rsquo-homme-qui-vend-ses-colliers-a-ronaldinho-anelka-et-didier-drogba_n_40003.html

Picture Number is Maine Ba Miss Mauritania my dear
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by shilling(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
She wasn't impressive, but there's always room for improvement.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2011
I agree shilling
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
Only three of them are really and truly worth paying to see at a beauty pageant.
The rest are simply plain ordinary and will not make heads to turn at Yaba Bus Stop in Lagos.

The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria was absent at the 2011 MBGN beauty pageant.

She was at home with me, cooking and making me happier in bed.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by badlaw(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
WELL KUDOS 2 THE ORGANIZER'S BUT PLS NEXT TIME MAKE IT MORE REAL BY OPENING URS EYE
TO SEE THE REALLY BEAUTY OK. cheesy I THINK MISS BAYESA WORN THE RACE.
GOODLUCK TO THE WINNER SO FAR
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Only three of them are really and truly worth paying to see at a beauty pageant.
The rest are simply plain ordinary and will not make heads to turn at Yaba Bus Stop in Lagos.

The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria was absent at the 2011 MBGN beauty pageant.

She was at home with me, cooking and making me happier in bed.

Aww, this is lovely. . . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Husband, Rudy Williams Birthday Party (Photos, Videos) / Yemi Alade Up For Grammy Award Consideration / Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.