Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. (47607 Views)

God Save Me With My Neighbour Today / I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ? / "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. After graduation, I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.

Yesterday, night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side, to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies, her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her. I greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she used to be. Then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day, I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home.

I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the girl and her sister shouted at me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.

Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh, mummy ejo ema binu ma, mio no kpe eyin ni mama won, the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby. She told me it's not the first time she has experienced such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight. It was really horrible.

437 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
one day you will toase ur step mother

235 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Starz825(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
She for just give you slap instead of her laffing

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by MufasaLion: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Starz825:
She for just give you slap intstead of her laffing

She was a nice woman and according to her it's not the first time such is happening,because of her youthful face and stature.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Aboks(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmmmmm

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Alaye shine your eyes next time drink the quantity wey your head fit carry

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by soundOsonic: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. after graduation I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.
yesterday night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side to other side to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies,her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her,i greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she use to be,then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day,I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home ,I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the the girl and her sister shouted a me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.
Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh,mummy ejo ema binu ma,mio no kpe eyin ni mama won,the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby,she told me it's not the first time she has experience such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight,it was really horrible.
And you went home to masturbate and fantasize about fvckin her mum

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
soundOsonic:

And you went home to masturbate and fantasize about fvckin her mum

Bros this ur mind badooo.. shocked

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by soundOsonic: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
kollinzgee:

Bros this ur mind badooo.. shocked
That's the truth, you too you go do am

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Candidlady: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
God cant save you

He tired of your kind.....

He in your made believe heaven regretting he made Adam before Eve....

Modified : Ididnt read whatever gibberish you wrote up there

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
soundOsonic:

That's the truth, you too you go do am

I don't do milfs

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by soundOsonic: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
kollinzgee:

I don't do milfs
But you will love to fvck your girlfriend hot mum

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by neonly: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
U for do 3some with them u just missed a life opprutunity oooo

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
soundOsonic:

But you will love to fvck your girlfriend hot mum

cheesy grin maybe?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by soundOsonic: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
kollinzgee:

cheesy grin maybe?
Would you love it if you fvck them together.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by illicit(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
It's not the drink then

Since she said she has got that a lot

All the guys can't be drunk

Ur story was too good to be true bro tongue

Meanwhile pls I need your likes to win pastorM giveaway

Pls like this story
https://www.nairaland.com/6996196/giveaway-2-winners-10-each#110407262

8 Likes

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:
It's not the drink then

Which story uno go come believe for this forum.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kollinzgee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
soundOsonic:

Would you love it if you fvck them together.
Not a bad idea though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Danmboss(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Op some time ago I experience same thing,
I even want exchange number b4 my babe sister clear me doings oo aswear the thing shock me, cause this lady was really Like she is in her twentys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Samolasoj(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lol, the switching to Yoruba part cracked me up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by limcar: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
kollinzgee:

She was a nice woman and according to her it's not the first time such is happening,because of her youthful face and stature.
your story no funny. you can do better. yawns
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by limcar: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:
It's not the drink then

guy you get contraband for there? I hear say you deal in illicit goods
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by limcar: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
I used to fúck my mom's friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by kingPhidel(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
See wetting Alcohol dey put person
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by illicit(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
limcar:
guy you get contraband for there? I hear say you deal in illicit goods

Yes

I get exhibit too

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Darkerberry: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Op it’s not cos you’re high.. I’ve met a family setting exactly like that before and as I was reading your story I can only wonder if it’s the same fam.
Met these ladies at a pool, two were swimming and the other was recording them from her seat while sipping on a drink.. one of the two girls came out shortly and I walked up to her with jokes on her swimming skills, boom we clicked.. the sitting one was laughing too.
Cos my friend was also around I quickly told her to introduce her friends to us -and it turned out that the other one swimming was her younger sis and the portable one sitting was their mom,
I never see that kind Fam before, they later joined out table for drinks, the mother was so free and lively and till date I don’t know if it’s to say thr mom is too free with them and spoiling them or something else..
Later on after that introduction tho we started noticing the huge age differences we should have seen or probably my friend and I were tipsy too ���

26 Likes

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by 9jaBloke: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2022
You prolly made her day

9 Likes

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:

On top as women plenty for dis world, na ur friend's mama u take dey see youthful face and Coca-Cola bottle figure.

Kontinue.........

Dem no dey telli person.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by BigDawsNet: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have this female friend that went to the same polytechnic with me. after graduation I decided to stay around school since I got a job nearby so we stay in the same area, she is a good girl and we were not just friends we usually flirt with each other but no sex.
yesterday night I was on my way home after taking some few bottles with friends I was a bit tipsy as I crossed the road to the other side to other side to my surprise I met her with 2 other young ladies,her younger sister and one other lady that looks almost the same age as her,i greeted them went straight to her and hugged her I notice she was not really free with me like she use to be,then I greeted her younger sister and the other lady and due to the fact that I was tipsy I started saying things I don't say in a normal day,I told them that they all looked beautiful I quickly threw my hands on their shoulders as I always do to accompany them to the next bustop before I go home ,I went straight to the third lady standing by my left and greeted her telling her she is equally beautiful I brought out my hands to shake her to my surprise the the girl and her sister shouted a me that don't I know she is their mom? embarassed my heart nearly flew out of my chest on hearing that.
Omo na so I switch to Yoruba ooohh,mummy ejo ema binu ma,mio no kpe eyin ni mama won,the three of them were just laughing at me . cry omo I couldn't believe my eyes this lady looks so young like she is in her 20s nice shape and a bit chubby,she told me it's not the first time she has experience such that her stature and baby face usually decieves her daughter's friends into believing they are sisters omo na so highness clear for my eyes I waved them goodbye and went home straight,it was really horrible.

God safe you!

Drink responsible.....
Re: I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Feb 21, 2022
I'm Sure the woman started having kids earlygrin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.