Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

"Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video (1575 Views)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by Jasoncy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerian activist known as Aisha Yesufu from Edo state, hits another banger concerning our nowadays ladies in the recent interview she did with BBC Pidgin.

In the video that Aisha Yesufu posted on her official Instagram page, she advises all ladies to go and woo the man that they love because time is running fast and they are not getting any younger.

She said that women that are close to 30 and 40 years who says they are waiting for a man who will come and toast them should go out and search for a man to toast and marry.

Aisha narrated her personal experience with Uche, one of her secondary school mates she wrote a love letter to. She said that he turned down her proposal and he wrote him a letter that the whole class saw which later turned into an embarrassment for her.

She then made it known that she was the one who woos her husband because he did not see his wife on time...........CONTINUE READING BELOW, AND WATCH VIDEO.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/na-me-toast-my-husband-dont-wish-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by judgementyard(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Men plenty, husband scarce.
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by Fahdiga1: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Shut up your dirty mouth you attention seeker. since after the endsars protest this talkative lunatic started overreaching herself. you have outlived your little unmerited fame. we the reasonable Nigerians aren't surprised to hear that a tramp like you is the one chasing men up and down. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me. na to shove you aside and pass I go do
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by navzla(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
ladies are already toasting men nah! just that times are hard. Its courage to toast menh! Ladies knows it. Handling rejection is a different ball game.
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by longetivity(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphire come and toast me be 4 shiloh coms for u oo
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by Komu1048(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
No be today yansh dey back, this woman have been weird for long
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by paulolee(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
na normal na....guys wey no send marriage again

1 Like

Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by Jasoncy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up your dirty mouth you attention seeker. since after the endsars protest this talkative lunatic started overreaching herself. you have outlived your little unmerited fame. we the reasonable Nigerians aren't surprised to hear that a tramp like you is the one chasing men up and down. I won't even give you a second look if you toast me. na to shove you aside and pass I go do
Relax na, una dey fight grin grin grin
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by blinking001(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
This woman talks too much..
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by FManager(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Calm down this man, or you will die of frustration. tongue all of this is unnecessary. Hope you can do the needful by finding a transformer and hug it. tongue
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by milcah5050: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
na normal na....guys wey no send marriage again
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by tnerro1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Women have more to lose emotionally, you toast me and you no fine but you set, I go bleep belle full, when I tire I japa
Re: "Na Me Toast My Husband, Don't Wait For A Man To Toast You" - Aisha Yesufu.video by Truthabulabula(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Are Divorced Guys A Turnoff To Women? / Did Constant Masturbation Causes Low Sperm Count ? / Waec 2022/2023 Waec English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.