Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post (775 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / You've Been Sleeping With Me For 10 Years, I Won't Leave - Woman Tells Husband / I’m Pregnant For My Lover Not You – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by PeeDaVinci: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Got a couple friend who are having argument and I was told to help resolve the situation and I just want to lean in on this community to help provide other perspective which I may not be seeing before advising them.
To set the context,
My couple freinds live in Germany and they are happily married. The husband once met a lady in a church a while back while in Univ. (who he later discover to be the wife's friend), but the lady does not remember meeting him when he tried to connect with the lady on facebook (that was in 2019), lady accept his friends request though, and since then the husband has never had any conversation with the lady. Lady is happily married too with kids and living in the Texas.

The issue:

The lady in Texas has made over 30 Facebook posts in the past two years, and over 15 photo album posts, and my my couple friend's husband like 5 of the 15 photo album which actually contains the Texas's lady and her family's photo. The Texas lady has never like anything my couple friend posted on Facebook. Last week, the wife told the husband that he is sending wrong signal that he is in love with that Texas lady, and forcing himself on her moreso that the lady didn't even remember meeting him, and that he should stop "Like"ing her photos. and the husband responded by saying how could a happily married woman in Texas (far away from where they are) and with whom he has never communicated, think "Liking" her FB post of family photo albums means he is in love with her, and told her wife she is jealous. And that she has no right to tell him what he does with anybody of FB
Right now, both husband and wife are not backing down from their position

Question I have is that do you think the husband is wrong and he is sending the wrong signal, or do you think that the wife is jealous?

Advice needed, please
Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by immortalcrown(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Plenty plenty nonsense. When you are incompatible with your spouse, even a bird flying over your roof is enough to cause a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by LordIsaac(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
She has the right to ask for such. That's how it begins....
Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
After painfully studying the op's post above, I pen down my humble submission below;
A. That the husband is technically in love with the Texas woman. Distance is no barrier for kongi (especially stolen one)
B. The wife is not jealous and insecure, the signal of a would be cheating partner is too clear for an observing partner to see.
The husband should unfollow the Texas woman for the sake of his own marriage and above all, his mental health (cox these holes ain't worth it)

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by Nebes: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
The man should please stop liking the woman’s post. Liking the strange woman’s posts adds nothing to his marriage but is threatening the peace of his marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by Brian47(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
What ever you do in life, avoid problems.
Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by dawnomike(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
PeeDaVinci:
Got a couple friend who are having argument and I was told to help resolve the situation and I just want to lean in on this community to help provide other perspective which I may not be seeing before advising them.
To set the context,
My couple freinds live in Germany and they are happily married. The husband once met a lady in a church a while back while in Univ. (who he later discover to be the wife's friend), but the lady does not remember meeting him when he tried to connect with the lady on facebook (that was in 2019), lady accept his friends request though, and since then the husband has never had any conversation with the lady. Lady is happily married too with kids and living in the Texas.

The issue:

The lady in Texas has made over 30 Facebook posts in the past two years, and over 15 photo album posts, and my my couple friend's husband like 5 of the 15 photo album which actually contains the Texas's lady and her family's photo. The Texas lady has never like anything my couple friend posted on Facebook. Last week, the wife told the husband that he is sending wrong signal that he is in love with that Texas lady, and forcing himself on her moreso that the lady didn't even remember meeting him, and that he should stop "Like"ing her photos. and the husband responded by saying how could a happily married woman in Texas (far away from where they are) and with whom he has never communicated, think "Liking" her FB post of family photo albums means he is in love with her, and told her wife she is jealous. And that she has no right to tell him what he does with anybody of FB
Right now, both husband and wife are not backing down from their position

Question I have is that do you think the husband is wrong and he is sending the wrong signal, or do you think that the wife is jealous?

Advice needed, please

The wife has a good point... But this is not enough to cause issues in the home. The wife should just look away but the man should just give himself brain sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

i guess next when he will like Tiwa Savage post, she will be jealous of her too?! some women and their misplaced insecurities/low self esteem sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by PeeDaVinci: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2022
excellence44:
After painfully studying the op's post above, I pen down my humble submission below;
A. That the husband is technically in love with the Texas woman. Distance is no barrier for kongi (especially stolen one)
B. The wife is not jealous and insecure, the signal of a would be cheating partner is too clear for an observing partner to see.
The husband should unfollow the Texas woman for the sake of his own marriage and above all, his mental health (cox these holes ain't worth it)

I've known the Husband and wife now for over 20 years. I stayed together with the Husband in Germany before he brought his wife and kids over, and I can say very confidently, the husband is not the cheating type, Before the wife came to Germany, the kind of work the husband was doing (female team sports training) made us to have a lot of friendly lady visitors, some of them even had a sleepover at our place then. (By the way, I actually dated one of the ladies) but one thing about this husband, is that he never messes with the relationship with his wife (who was in Nigeria then) and whenever we taiked about him not having anything to do with the ladies then, he would always say its not worth it. Funny enough, the wife knew the job the husband was doing in Germany then, and never complained showing that she is not the jealous type.
Re: Wife Tells Husband To Stop "Like"ing Another Married Woman's Facebook Post by Testimony1988(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
The husband should just obey her that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Man On Nairaland / The Simple Hand-job Guide / Please How Much From Lagos To Portacourt Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.