Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! (79077 Views)

I Met This Girl On Nairaland And We Are In Love/relationship / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Tickles001(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

They come in different forms. She's short and fair. Petite I think

Okay. I wanted to know if it's the same person I met two weeks ago. She's young tall and dark.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by fairwilliams: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

Must we teach you everything?

I love intelligent NIGERIANS.
thanks bro u nailed it.
But y all this 9ja female they behave this way bayi.
The only useless relatnshp i was in them was wit 1 grl wey want me2be xnd her m0ney4her hair every week then . This werey want me 2buy her latest iphne bck then in 2020 when she gat to knw abt my BTC then. I japa frm her met another guy lst yr 2021.
This gal nah different gal on paper but her own probs nah SEX.
I ran frm her cox them don warn me to stay away frm feminine unclothedness to AVOID badluck.Cox mst gals out there G+ don use them.
Bleep the gal until tears come out frm her eyes. Don't pity heR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:
I was coming back last week and some robbers robbed me and cleared my account on gunpoint...haven't you been noticing I have emaciated..but baby I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't think I am dodging all these your bills even as I'll love to assist you but it's fine...God will help me. All I need is prayers.

This guy, your own too much grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Awoo88: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2022
U still eon press on. U go soon see wetin u dey fine
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by FatherOfJesus: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Please I need your candid advice, I am not so good at this games. sad
You will need money to date in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies are almost always money mongers.
They have been groomed to love for financial stability instead for "love".
While there are ladies out there who are hardworking and independent, most Nigerian ladies are docile and always have this need to get financial assistance from a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by FatherOfJesus: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2022
posty56:
give her the 15k, for her to open up to you about her financial needs immediately she saw you ,means she's an open person.
You no get sense
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by captain2020(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

Baddest guy. This one over make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Ade3131: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Favfables1:

Lemme be real with you here...
The chances of you collecting that money (if you do decide to give her), without any issues is super slim undecided...

And besides, can't you say "NO"?
Why give her all these excuses?
She ask for money, and it's not convenient, just tell her, it's not convenient for God sake!! undecided...

The highest thing she'll do is walk away and call you all sorry of names, finish...
She won't beat you up, neither will it be able anything from you...

And girls sef na wa o...
2weeks and she's already telling you all her financial issues undecided...
She is indeed a PARASITE undecided...

I've been reading comments but just decided to stop and reply to this.....LOL.... Bro, I kid you not. There's a lady I've not even met physically yet but on our first day of getting to know each other via WhatsApp, she's already billing me. Her gas have finished and she doesn't have any money on her for T.fare the following morning that'll take her to work.... and I'm like okay.

Madam replied is that all you have to say?

I just skipped that and change topic....yet at the end of the conversation, she still mentioned it again. At that point, I just didn't reply. It seemed to her that I've slept off.

Girls wey dey outside now na born parasite. You just can't change them

4 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Dollywood(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Abi you're Davido... better go and finish what you have already started.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Broke guys are attracted to broke girls.
Rich guys are attracted to rich ladies.
Hardworking guys are attracted to hardworking ladies.

Uncle, improve yourself, Set standards for yourself.

Brains indeed. wink
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Dextre(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Slynation:
If you date ladies with no means of income, then be ready to spend and carry some of her financial needs...!! That's how it works here in Nigeria!!

I tire o. Lmao. He’s actually surprised, what a clownass.

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by africandollar: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you gave her the first impression that you have money. Now that it has choked you... You're here crying like a baby.

Well, I still wonder where you guys are seeing all these parasites to date undecided.... I mean, I can't imagine myself, begging men for money when I have hands, legs and brains to work for money.

If you don't have the money, tell her you don't have. If she wants to end the relationship, good for her.... Is she crippled?

And you really need to work on yourself. You're indeed a broke man. Now Listen to me.

Chai! My kind of babe! kiss
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Olam09(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:
Hello Guys. Please I need your brotherly advice. I just met this girl in less than 2 weeks.

We are still in the talking stage, this past Val, we exchanged gifts but after that it has been her needing money for this and that.

She keeps whinning about it whenever we talk, we can't even talk for straight 5 mins without talking about her financial needs.

But I always didn't have nothing to say than to keep her hopes alive as I don't offer to support her.

Now, she texted me tonight to lend her 15k to repair her damaged phone. I already told her I am not loaded enough to do that.

How can I skip this issue of money and press on with the game, or should I just leave her?

Give her the 15k and Bleep unlimited pussi grin
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheKingsmann(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't push me to the wall, don't let me unleash the dragon on you.

I won't say more than that..
U go chop ban no worry
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheKingsmann(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet and get out of my mention!! Who are you to question me??

When I'm talking you don't talk.... Be warned!!
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Mynd44 rule 2
You this jobless TheKingsmann, come and work for me, I offered you a job but you declined it and people like you would be saying no job in Nigeria. Poor lazy man with pride!!

PM me and I would direct you to my location. I'm not a ritualist or a kidnapper. You can come with truck loads of people to come check out the job, if you like.

You would also have the opportunity to see me in person. Jobless man!!

TheKingsmann TheKingofjoblessness.
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheKingsmann(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
[s] You this jobless TheKingsmann, come and work for me, I offered you a job but you declined it.

PM me and I would direct you to my location. I'm not a ritualist or a kidnapper. You can come with truck loads of people to come check out the job, if you like.

You would also have the opportunity to see me in person. Jobless man!!

TheKingsmann TheKingofjoblessness. [/s]
Jennyfake u that can't upload ur real picture wants to offer me a job, joke of the century! cheesy
I don't need ur audio job because I hv one and what I earn monthly can feed u and ur family for months, so I think it's better u give ur audio job to ur family members instead cheesy

My job now is to report u to the mods since you don't want to act civilized cool

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by cogwuche(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

bad market , run
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by PunHubTV: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

I'm attracted to you. Now what kind of a man I am? undecided
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Jennyclay(f): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Jennyfake u that can't upload ur real picture wants to offer me a job, joke of the century! cheesy
I don't need ur audio job because I hv one and what I earn monthly can feed u and ur family for months, so I think it's better u give ur audio job to ur family members instead cheesy

My job now is to report u to the mods since you don't want to act civilized cool
Simple question.. Why don't you wanna come see me in person, to know if I'm real or fake.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Poor lazy man with a pride. SMH undecided undecided undecided

Thekingofjoblessness
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TheKingsmann(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Simple question.. Why don't you wanna come see me in person, to know if I'm real or fake.

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Poor lazy man with a pride. SMH undecided undecided undecided

Thekingofjoblessness
Jennyfake u think I don't know dat u are a yahoo boy with fake profile cheesy
I won't reply u again, I will only be reporting any nonsense comment u post
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by segcymoor(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2022
i926:

She's blunt and you are shy to speak your mind, but hiding under the guise of not good at games.

Ask her how many rounds would she give you for the 15k?

Hmmm.. street
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by smiliyB(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Gbam!!! Well said girl #highfivejare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by kenodrill: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Bros quietly take off your shoes and run!

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Farfalla(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
IkranDragon:

Yes. Leave her.

You'll frustrate the hell out of each other because the both of you have expectations which neither party is willing (or able) to meet.

IkranDragon:

Relationships are not games. Stay away from them if you're still a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Pimine: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Aswearugaaad

What you girls think men want isn't what we want at all. The idea that rich men actively seek out equally rich women is pure bollocks and you already know that. What you described up there is y'all females dating strategy.

All we want is a young, beautiful, feminine and submissive woman who will get on our program. Simple.
No one cares about your money.

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2022
You have told her you don't have cash nothing more bro... The one wey Buhari dey do use wey they make person think is ok ooo
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2022
Haba...nah,it's not every girl you sleep with na,some can just benefit and leave or stay and be permanent padi..na Normal levels! But say I like you and you story me bill,if it's payable, cool but I must reach there.

Hassanmaye:

Bad boy so you don't give money freely until you see kitten
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Slynation(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2022
deflover:

even the ones wey get means of income

dem introduce me to one banker
we never talk reach one week
she match me bill for her birthday party
as i say i no get
till today she no chat me again
nigerian ladies charge u for talking to them
doesn't matter if they have a job

they are all the same
Asin ehh, the matter dey weak me...I wished some of this SIMPle guys can hear what this gender are saying behind their back...!! Personally, I don't entertain ladies saying rubbish against my fellow bobo's, I normally shut them up and grade their low IQ where it belongs...

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Haba...nah,it's not every girl you sleep with na,some can just benefit and leave or stay and be permanent padi..na Normal levels! But say I like you and you story me bill,if it's payable, cool but I must reach there.

grin grin
Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by ayodeleakinadew(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2022
Mine was the very second day. I got her number on Friday, she chatted me on Saturday that she has nothing to eat at home.

IkranDragon:

1 Like

Re: I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! by TruthSocial: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
You are still in the talking stage and she’s already asking for money after two weeks, guy you are not serious with your life, like are you not ready to get down with her or in the two weeks bracket, obviously she’s looking at transactions with you while you are looking for love. Omo carry an enter room, make una enjoy una self, collect her phone, download loan app on top, dem go credit her sharply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.